Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eevee

It's been a bit over a year since I started transitioning, so I thought I'd show my progress even though I haven't been active here. I'm not really happy with the way I look, but I decided I'd take the picture without any makeup for a more true image of the differences.

Before:

After:

About the only big difference I'm noticing with myself is that I am trying to smile more. It's working well enough to keep me from hating myself entirely. My boyfriend keeps telling me that I look great, but I have a tough time believing him every time I look at myself.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

Aanderson

Quote from: Eevee on November 09, 2015, 08:13:42 PM

I definitely see changes! Your face has rounded out nicely, and I'm not sure if it's just the smile, but your lips also look a little more full. You look awesome! :)
  •  

lostcharlie

Eevee, listen to your boyfriend. it's crazy you look just like one of my cis cousins when she was younger !
  •  

kelseygal

I agree with the above posters, what a fabulous change!! Woohoo! Listen to the BF.
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Lady Smith

Quote from: kelseygal on November 09, 2015, 10:15:44 PM
I agree with the above posters, what a fabulous change!! Woohoo! Listen to the BF.

This +1.  You look fine Eevee :)
  •  

Trini

I'm 13 months today on Hormones so have another before and after! :D

I'll be honest, this scared me. Look at how freaking different I look now compared to the first pic!

My head shape was more fatter back then, my hair receded and my skin was horrible.

Internally I'm more paranoid in thinking I still look like the left one, but that is not true. It's hard convincing myself since I had that image of me for 25+ years. @_@

I'm completely different now and just need time for my new self to settle.

Left: February 2014
Right: November 11, 2015
7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

kelseygal

Well, I made it through v1, v2 and v3 :anon: Feeling so encouraged by all of you lovely ladies and the amazing transitions you have experienced. Hope is here and change on the horizon.

One thing I have noticed... what is with all of the musicians??? LOL we should start a trans band :rollseyes:

Quote from: Trini on November 12, 2015, 04:06:58 PM

I'll be honest, this scared me. Look at how freaking different I look now compared to the first pic!

My head shape was more fatter back then, my hair receded and my skin was horrible.

Internally I'm more paranoid in thinking I still look like the left one, but that is not true. It's hard convincing myself since I had that image of me for 25+ years. @_@

What a fabulous change, that guy on the left doesn't look too happy! You have a lot to smile about now when you look in the mirror ;)
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Mariah

Eevee, beautiful transformation. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Eevee on November 09, 2015, 08:13:42 PM
It's been a bit over a year since I started transitioning, so I thought I'd show my progress even though I haven't been active here. I'm not really happy with the way I look, but I decided I'd take the picture without any makeup for a more true image of the differences.

Before:

After:

About the only big difference I'm noticing with myself is that I am trying to smile more. It's working well enough to keep me from hating myself entirely. My boyfriend keeps telling me that I look great, but I have a tough time believing him every time I look at myself.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Mariah

Trini, your coming along nicely. Beautiful transformation. I can't wait to see what another 13 months does for you. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Trini on November 12, 2015, 04:06:58 PM

•  

Jessie Ann

Here is my 8 month's of HRT before and after.  I saw my Endo on Tuesday and he said that he was surprised at how quickly I have changed.  I have to agree that there has been just a wee bit of change take place (not all of it HRT) :)

•  

Mariah

Beautiful transformation Jessie Ann. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Jessie Ann on November 12, 2015, 08:48:16 PM
Here is my 8 month's of HRT before and after.  I saw my Endo on Tuesday and he said that he was surprised at how quickly I have changed.  I have to agree that there has been just a wee bit of change take place (not all of it HRT) :)

•  

Lady Smith

•  

RachelsMantra

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Mariah

•  

RachelsMantra

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Mariah

•  

SashaGrace

Here I am at 15-16 I think; only recently found this photo!!

And here I am now at 21 :)

Much better haha; nearly 5 years on a low dose of E and that's it. Never taken AA's or anything and no surgery :) I am trying to find a photo of me a little kid; I was such an unfortunate looking child with my jam jar specs and hearing aids!! :(
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Mariah

Your coming along really nicely. Beautiful transformation so far. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: SashaGrace on November 13, 2015, 03:33:55 PM
Here I am at 15-16 I think; only recently found this photo!!

And here I am now at 21 :)

Much better haha; nearly 5 years on a low dose of E and that's it. Never taken AA's or anything and no surgery :) I am trying to find a photo of me a little kid; I was such an unfortunate looking child with my jam jar specs and hearing aids!! :(
  •  

SashaGrace

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Jessie Ann

Thanks for the kind words Mariah and Anne.  It looks like we have so many girls making tremendous progress in their transitions. Keep up the good work gals. 
  •