Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barbie

Quote from: Oliviah on November 27, 2015, 07:09:01 PM
Around 130.

Wow! It is close to my current weight, 143. You lost one person!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: barbie on November 27, 2015, 07:42:19 PM
Wow! It is close to my current weight, 143. You lost one person!

barbie~~

Yeah.  It took about two years total.  Going vegan really brought it home for the final 50.  I have put a little back on as I am not very active lately, but I am going to get it under control.

I am at 165.  Still feel kinda fat.  I never managed to get a 28 inch waist. 
  •  

Kathleenmarie

Facebook :)

Body

Been on hrt for 31 months, though the first year was very light, so really about 20 months of solid treatment.

I am 31 years old, so boohoo the naysayers, you can start at any age and look fabo!

•  

Kathleenmarie

That was supposed to say face, not Facebook, stupid autopen
  •  

archlord

Superb transformation Kathleenmarie   :)
  •  

Picklehorse

4 months HRT - obligatory facial hair pic to begin with!

I am having complete hair regrowth, which makes me incredibly happy. Also, note in the second pic the new hair growing in my eyebrows. They are completely changing shape - I didn't know this could happen!

•  

barbie

Quote from: Oliviah on November 27, 2015, 08:54:36 PM
Yeah.  It took about two years total.  Going vegan really brought it home for the final 50.  I have put a little back on as I am not very active lately, but I am going to get it under control.

I am at 165.  Still feel kinda fat.  I never managed to get a 28 inch waist.

When I was in the States, I could have been a vegetarian despite of infrequent eating meat and fish. Here in my country, it is nearly impossible to be a vegetarian. But I have maintained my current weight for 12 years. I can not decrease further, nor my friends recommend it.

A healthy weight differs by person, and I guess your current weight is ideal for your body and mind. Of course, you can decrease more if you wish to do.

Yes. I feel I look sexy when my waist looks skinny!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Kathleenmarie on November 27, 2015, 09:32:01 PM

Facebook :)

Body

Been on hrt for 31 months, though the first year was very light, so really about 20 months of solid treatment.

I am 31 years old, so boohoo the naysayers, you can start at any age and look fabo!

I think you look sexy in both male and female mode. You may try look either androgynously feminine or androgynously masculine.

And, the thong is a bikini panty?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Kathleenmarie

•  

barbie

Quote from: Picklehorse on November 28, 2015, 02:14:45 PM

4 months HRT - obligatory facial hair pic to begin with!

I am having complete hair regrowth, which makes me incredibly happy. Also, note in the second pic the new hair growing in my eyebrows. They are completely changing shape - I didn't know this could happen!

Yes. Hair regrowth is a great news. I am loosing my hair everyday, and I take finasteride. Yes. Loose hair in your face, and get hair in your head! We call it equalization.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Kathleenmarie

Quote from: barbie on November 28, 2015, 09:43:19 PM
I think you look sexy in both male and female mode. You may try look either androgynously feminine or androgynously masculine.

And, the thong is a bikini panty?

barbie~~

People always tell me how hot of a guy I was, and follow it up with, why did you transition, you were so hot!. I know alot of people take offense to such comments, but I never do, I like that people think I'm hot neither way :) they usually follow up with questions about my penis.  But it's all in good fun :)
  •  

Sharon Anne McC

Raven:  Yes - wonderfull progression!  You were so nervous just a few weeks ago.  Now you are confidant.

Same as well to all the others.

1956:  Birth (AMAB)
1974-1985:  Transition (core transition:  1977-1985)
1977:  Enrolled in Stanford University Medical Center's 'Gender Dysphoria Program'
1978:  First transition medical appointment
1978:  Corresponded with Janus Information Facility (Galveston)
1978:  Changed my SSA file to Sharon / female
1979:  First psychological evaluation - passed
1979:  Began ERT (Norinyl, DES, Premarin, estradiol, progesterone)
1980:  Arizona affirmed me legally as Sharon / female
1980:  MVD changed my licence to Sharon / female
1980:  First bank account as Sharon / female
1982:  Inter-sex exploratory:  diagnosed Inter-sex (genetically female)
1983:  Inter-sex corrective surgery
1984:  Full-blown 'male fail' phase
1985:  Transition complete to female full-time forever
2015:  Awakening from self-imposed deep stealth and isolation
2015 - 2016:  Chettawut Clinic - patient companion and revision
Today:  Happy!
Future:  I wanna return to Bangkok with other Thai experience friends

•  

barbie

Quote from: Kathleenmarie on November 28, 2015, 09:47:39 PM
People always tell me how hot of a guy I was, and follow it up with, why did you transition, you were so hot!. I know alot of people take offense to such comments, but I never do, I like that people think I'm hot neither way :) they usually follow up with questions about my penis.  But it's all in good fun :)

Yes. Some of my friends, both male and female, sometimes say how sexy I would look if I wear men's dresses. And, then they repeat and repeat it until I firmly say that I hate wearing men's dresses. Then they continue until I say that I would rather cut away my geni*ls than wearing men's dresses  >:(

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Dana88

So! Here's a little before and after :-). I am one year on HRT as of Tuesday, and I'm also one month postop from my FFS with Facial Team as of tomorrow. The pic on the left was taken about 15 months ago, and then the pic on the right was taken just shy of a week ago.

God I don't even recognize myself in that before pic! Haha
~Dana
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: Dana88 on November 29, 2015, 11:20:34 AM
So! Here's a little before and after :-). I am one year on HRT as of Tuesday, and I'm also one month postop from my FFS with Facial Team as of tomorrow. The pic on the left was taken about 15 months ago, and then the pic on the right was taken just shy of a week ago.

God I don't even recognize myself in that before pic! Haha

OMG amazing.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Dana88 on November 29, 2015, 11:20:34 AM
So! Here's a little before and after :-). I am one year on HRT as of Tuesday, and I'm also one month postop from my FFS with Facial Team as of tomorrow. God I don't even recognize myself in that before pic! Haha

Looking great girl.  You know your doing good when people who have know you for years don't recognize you!
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Did a comparison a few months ago, but after 8 months HRT my face has changed quite considerably:
  •  

galaxy

•