Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Quote from: Dana88 on November 29, 2015, 11:20:34 AM
So! Here's a little before and after :-)

Everyone looks terrific, but honestly Dana, you must be beaming; this is one of the best B/As I've ever seen and have seen too many haha.  Huge kudos to you girl.

•  

Dana88

Quote from: Oliviah on November 29, 2015, 02:56:00 PM
OMG amazing.

Quote from: Oliviah on November 29, 2015, 02:56:00 PM
OMG amazing.

Quote from: Ⓥ on November 30, 2015, 03:39:59 AM
Everyone looks terrific, but honestly Dana, you must be beaming; this is one of the best B/As I've ever seen and have seen too many haha.  Huge kudos to you girl.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it :-).
~Dana
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: galaxy on November 30, 2015, 12:28:45 AM
There are 3 years HRT between

Looking very good there girl!

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on November 30, 2015, 12:15:07 AM
Did a comparison a few months ago, but after 8 months HRT my face has changed quite considerably:

Truly amazing girl!!
  •  

Hyperduck_23

I've not actually put one of these together before, but have been using PhotoChron on my phone to take pics when I remember for one of those transition time lapse things, so here are some stills from that.

Starts a month(ish) before any HRT, Oestrodial & Dutasteride until 3 months ago when I started with Gosrelin. Also, I was having pretty intensive electrolysis towards the start, much more casual zapping these days. No surgery yet; still rocking the wig vibes, but hair transplant business is definitely in my future....I do think that'll make all the difference to my look, but also my confidence.

You don't see the change much until you put your pics side by side.

:)
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
- Dr Suess
  •  

ChiGirl

I never thought I'd do one of these, but it's been about a year since I stopped hiding, so I thought it might be fun.

Here's me 1 year ago right after my 40th birthday.

Here's me 9 months later and 50pounds lighter, weeks before starting HRT.

And here's 2 months into HRT, just before my 41st birthday.

A long way to come and a long way to go, but I'm enjoying the journey to find myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

ChiGirl

Any one know why I'm getting "Photo Not Found/Click for Photos"?

•  

Claire

I get the same thing. It's a link to the photos. ChiGirl, you look great!  I love the glasses. They really soften your face!

Claire.
  •  

RachelsMantra

Did a comparison a few months ago, but after 8 months HRT my face has changed quite considerably:

You transformed from a not-so-attractive man to a beautiful woman - amazing transformation!
Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

barbie

Recently I started to use hair treatment after shampooing, and my hair seems to become tidy.

Before:

After:

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 13, 2015, 11:55:34 AM
Before:

I would say during...

Because I still go back and forth very easily.

wow, what a transformation! The second to last one looks like Jessica rabbit haha
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

Harley Quinn

That's because it was... I like to cosplay randomly. I just need a day off as an excuse to get dressed up. ;)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: RachelsMantra on December 03, 2015, 09:47:28 AM

You transformed from a not-so-attractive man to a beautiful woman - amazing transformation!

I'm agree she's very good looking now, a real beauty. She wasn't unattractive before. She had still some good facial features and was probably a bit good looking then too. But she had a difference hairstyle at that picture. The picture being taken from a weird angle and that may change how she appear at it. She had a pretty nose bridge and something in the eyes before too. So the face had some good and feminine features. I'm looking at the facial features too, not only the hairstyle.

•  

KittyKat

Haven't been here in a bit, but getting close to 2 years hormones now and been feeling great about my look since I dyed my hair a few days ago :)

Before:

End of 2013 pre-HRT w/wig:

Summer 2014 w/wig:

Thanksgiving 2014:

This Summer:

Now:

•  

Dee Marshall

I'll bite.

Not sure how old this is, but it's pre-HRT:

This is a couple of weeks ago, 30 pounds lighter after 15 months of HRT:

Uh, wow! I hadn't realized how much my face changed. Honest, I'm lighter now.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

michelle666

Here's a before/after of when I first started coming on Susans and this morning.
  •  

iKate

I will preface this by saying I'm not as glamorous as some of you. I actually keep a plain appearance as I'm a busy gal, but occasionally doll it up.

Anyway from the beginning. Me at 4 years old. I had long hair. I was happy:

This is me at 8 or 9. Disneyworld and EPCOT

At home. Mom had just come back from Toronto Canada.

11 years old. Puberty. I cried a lot. I hated myself. But I had some happy times.

I hated the camera so I have basically zero pics of me in high school. There are one or two from the year book which I just left back in the old country.

I hated myself so much I attempted to take my own life numerous times. All unsuccessful.

In 2001 at age 22 I met my first wife and we got married. I moved to New York from the old country. I spent many hours on the net looking at transition but I was afraid I wouldn't have any of my own biological kids. So I just buried it and tried to make the best of it as a married man.

And lots and lots of drinking.

It gets kind of sketchy from there. I get divorced and married again. Had kids. Joyous but a reminder of what I will never be. I basically let myself go.

Then I got fed up, realized that I couldn't hide who I am and broke down and started transition.

Very early into HRT like less than a month. I'm changing.

Then 6 months or so. Boom.

Went to court to change my name in October. Dressed for the occasion. 10 months HRT.

And today:

Hope you enjoyed.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: iKate on December 19, 2015, 03:49:01 AM
I will preface this by saying I'm not as glamorous as some of you. I actually keep a plain appearance as I'm a busy gal, but occasionally doll it up.

11 years old. Puberty. I cried a lot. I hated myself. But I had some happy times.

I hated the camera so I have basically zero pics of me in high school. There are one or two from the year book which I just left back in the old country.

I hated myself so much I attempted to take my own life numerous times. All unsuccessful.

In 2001 at age 22 I met my first wife and we got married. I moved to New York from the old country. I spent many hours on the net looking at transition but I was afraid I wouldn't have any of my own biological kids. So I just buried it and tried to make the best of it as a married man.

It gets kind of sketchy from there. I get divorced and married again. Had kids. Joyous but a reminder of what I will never be. I basically let myself go.

Then I got fed up, realized that I couldn't hide who I am and broke down and started transition.

Went to court to change my name in October. Dressed for the occasion. 10 months HRT.

And today:

Hope you enjoyed.
Wow, your eyes are gorgeous! Your transition was amazing. Thank you for sharing!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Harley Quinn on December 19, 2015, 04:36:10 AM
Wow, your eyes are gorgeous! Your transition was amazing. Thank you for sharing!

Thanks! I'm kind of amazed. I don't know if HRT has done anything to them but my eyes are definitely one of the biggest things that changed.
  •  

Mariah

iKate, I have watched you grow so much since joining Susan's and your transformation has been beautiful. Congrats and Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: iKate on December 19, 2015, 03:49:01 AM

And today:

Hope you enjoyed.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •