Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JLT1

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Claire

Absolutely lovely Jessie! What an incredible transformation! I am soooo envious. Here's to an even better new year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Claire.
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Here's a before and after hrt. Only been on them for 3 weeks.
  •  

j.d79

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 06:02:53 PM
Decided I would post one to get this thread started

July 2012 vs July 2014

You look amazing!
  •  

AshleeLC

Before I started transitioning

And this is from Sunday :)

And this is from a week or so ago without a filter thing

Love is love, you are you, if the world cant see that, laugh and carry on. <3
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on December 22, 2015, 11:43:09 AM
Here's a before and after hrt. Only been on them for 3 weeks.

I've seen your pictures before.  If I haven't said it in the past, I will say it now.  You are beautiful.

Hugs,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: AshleeLC on December 22, 2015, 12:47:49 PM
Before I started transitioning

And this is from Sunday :)

And this is from a week or so ago without a filter thing

Ashlee,

You are something special  Seriously cute. 

Hugs,

Jen
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Jessie Ann on December 21, 2015, 07:35:55 PM
Everyone is looking so remarkable!  I was doing an update on my surgery for a plastic surgery site and thought I would share my before and after I made to post there. The picture on the left is from February of this year and the one on the right is from Dec 19th. Not even a year yet.

Looking good Jessie!!!
  •  

michelle666

Here's a 16 year before and after! I was 29 in the first pic and am 45 now in the most recent pic(bottom right).

•  

BubblegumSquish

•  

lostcharlie

Angelique, before - girl , after - happy girl ,  I'm just confused now  ???

Michelle, your pics just crazy, crazy good  :o
  •  

Lyndsey

This is me  10 years ago and Now and the one with my White hair is 4 years ago

Lyndsey
http://imgur.com/a/EicBj

http://imgur.com/nWBXgxZ
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

Lyndsey

http://www.pinterest.com/burke1060

I think that this may shed some light on change from hormones

Hug's lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

What an amazing transition!!!

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2015, 06:57:41 PM
Here's a 16 year before and after! I was 29 in the first pic and am 45 now in the most recent pic(bottom right).

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: MichaelaLJ1972 on December 23, 2015, 02:44:50 PM
What an amazing transition!!!

It is wonderful to see you as Happy as you are and You would never know who you were Before if you didn't show the pictures.

Hug and all the power to you bas you are beautiful
Lyndsey
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: michelle666 on December 22, 2015, 06:57:41 PM
Here's a 16 year before and after! I was 29 in the first pic and am 45 now.

You look better now than you did in your 30s.  Fantastic

Hugs

Jen
  •  

Dankster

Not fulltime yet. Present in boymode 100% of the time. Just a B&A of only hrt @ 14.5 months.

http://i.imgur.com/MfARXCa.jpg 2 weeks before hrt

http://i.imgur.com/oIG2lMV.jpg last week
  •  

Mariah

It's hard to compare the two due to the drink glass, but you don't look bad at all. I can't wait to see how you look after being on HRT longer.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Lyndsey

This is a collection of photos over the years and my change in time. From 1980 threw 2015 

<a data-pin-do="embedBoard" href="https://www.pinterest.com/burke1060/the-old-me-over-the-years/"

Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •