Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archlord

I am 100% out to the world since last night.  I updated my facebook with my new name/profile picture/sex   adding a message to it.   It went well  =), i am free !
  •  

kittenpower

Quote from: Lyndsey on December 24, 2015, 11:20:47 AM
This is a collection of photos over the years and my change in time. From 1980 threw 2015 

<a data-pin-do="embedBoard" href="https://www.pinterest.com/burke1060/the-old-me-over-the-years/"

Please feel free to let me know what you think.

Hug's
Lyndsey
How long have you been a pilot? I want to take some lessons; it seems like it would be so much fun!
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

Congratulations on coming out completely!

Quote from: archlord on December 24, 2015, 12:53:39 PM

I am 100% out to the world since last night.  I updated my facebook with my new name/profile picture/sex   adding a message to it.   It went well  =), i am free !
  •  

Danielle Jayne

I'm 3 months post op now at 25 but I thought I would share the above pics from when I was 17/18 and starting transition :) Now these are some of the present ones to see how far I've come :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Danielle Jayne

I meant to put these up too, this app is so slow lol :) x

•  

JLT1

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Danielle Jayne

I've definitely come a long way :)

•  

Dankster

Quote from: Mariah2014 on December 24, 2015, 04:49:50 AM
It's hard to compare the two due to the dryink glass, but you don't look bad at all. I can't wait to see how you look after being on HRT longer.

Thanks. I'm stating to believe it to. Hopefully me getting fit will make hrt that much more effective. Fingers crossed that once I get to my goal weight I can achieve boymode fail 100% of the time so that my family can give me the green for FT.

•  

Lyndsey

Hey All

So many beautiful People here. WOW!!!!

Hugs
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

SamiT

2008  2 years before coming out to my wife..

5 years HRT.. FFS 2 years ago.. 45lbs+ lost

•  

Lyndsey

Quote from: SamiT on December 28, 2015, 05:57:23 PM

Hi Sami

What and amazing change! So pretty. Did your wife stay or leave?

Hug's
Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

SamiT

Lyndsey

Thank you so much! Yes my wife stayed!! Her, my daughter and my wifes family are my greatest supporters!! My relationship with my wife changed 180deg the day I told her!! Life has been SO much better and our relationship gets better everyday!

Sami
  •  

Lyndsey

Hi Sami
I'm so happy for you as there is nothing better that the family support as that is a strong foundation for anything.

Big Hug's to you and Your Wife and Children.

Lyndsey
  •  

MichaelaLJ1972

You look absolutely amazing.

Quote from: SamiT on December 28, 2015, 05:57:23 PM

•  

RachelsMantra

Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Lyndsey

Oh My God Rachel

What a change You look so sweet!

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •  

Sarah82

Me on the 20th of October, at the start of hrt

Me today, three months on hrt (wow if feels longer)

•  

Missy D

I actually managed to find some before photos!! I know this isn't the most amazing transformation out there because I've not been doing this long lol  :) No hormones as yet, just laser, finasteride (used as a DHT blocker in the UK on a strong prescription), make up and positive thinking  :-*

I think there's about five years between the photo's

I'll do another one of these when this is over xx
"Melissa makes sense!" - my friend
  •  

byanyothername

Omg Missy D you are so freaking cute! Love that lip gloss in the last photo too :-D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: kittenpower on December 24, 2015, 12:59:12 PM
How long have you been a pilot? I want to take some lessons; it seems like it would be so much fun!

Hi Kitten

I have been a pilot for 42 years. My Grandfather and Grandmother taught me. I started flying when I could reach the rudder peddles when I was about 7 and then my first solo when I was 14 and my license when I was 16. I bought my first seaplane when I was 17. I love fling and I own 3 different planes.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/312296555390556920/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/312296555390623769/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/312296555390623763/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/312296555390623731/

Hug's
Lyndsey
  •