Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

April Lee

•  

stephaniec

•  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

JLT1

To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

archlord

Quick picture from tonight, wish those hairs would grow faster  but this is what it looks like for now

•  

Frae

You look stunning with short hair! You could easily pull of a pixie cut / under cut kinda thing if you ever wanted too!
  •  

Sarah82

Quote from: archlord on January 11, 2016, 06:43:11 PM
Quick picture from tonight, wish those hairs would grow faster  but this is what it looks like for now

Oh you look gorgeous with short hair ❤❤ a pixie cut would make you look so sexy-cute

•  

Mariah

You look fantastic. Hugs
Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Richenda

Before:
http://postimg.org/gallery/gf3yfy6o/

Recent ones for After:
http://postimg.org/gallery/1ag29w1xs/

Sorry for links but I still can't seem to upload images here :/
  •  

Dani

Quote from: April Lee on January 10, 2016, 07:34:28 PM
Thanksgiving 2011

New Year 2016

April,

You are definitely a fantastic inspiration to all of us older girls!

•  

Richenda

You certainly are! So many fantastic before and after pics.

Apart from clicking on the image link above and inserting the URL can anyone explain to me why I can't insert images and / or how you are doing it?! Frustrated!!
  •  

Lyndsey

Quote from: Richenda on January 17, 2016, 07:56:07 AM
You certainly are! So many fantastic before and after pics.

Apart from clicking on the image link above and inserting the URL can anyone explain to me why I can't insert images and / or how you are doing it?! Frustrated!!

Hi Richenda
You need to join the Pinterest web site then copy and paste when you are done you can click on the whole link that you created and Girls can go to that to see. Here is mine to give you and Idea.

https://www.pinterest.com/burke1060/lyndsey-marie-burke/

Hug's Lyndsey
Lyndsey Marie Burke- Started my journey February 2011 Full time on May 5th 2014 HRT June 6th 2014 Name change and on all records and court documents June 20th 2014 SCS October 20th 2015 with Doctor Marci Bowers in Burlingame California I'm a very Happy women and finally living what I should have been living my whole life. Expect the unexpected. I feel Blessed. Love, Live, Be Happy. Be safe.
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Richenda on January 17, 2016, 06:40:34 AM
Before:
http://postimg.org/gallery/gf3yfy6o/

Recent ones for After:
http://postimg.org/gallery/1ag29w1xs/

Sorry for links but I still can't seem to upload images here :/

Nice!  You look happy as a girl.

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

JLT1

You are beautiful.  I think I hate you now.  ;) You make me so jelous.

Hugs

Jen
  •  

Emily.P

You have very very beautiful eyes :).
Are You, by any chance, Pisces?
  •  

Emjay

Ok, I haven't done one of these in a bit....  The first one is from April 2014, within days of starting HRT. The second is yesterday just before heading to work.  :)

(I generally try to avoid the camera in the mirror shots, I just really liked how my makeup turned out yesterday.  :D)

Start therapy:                            Late 2013
Start HRT:                                 April, 2014
Out everywhere and full time:      November 19, 2015
Name change (official):                            February 1, 2016
I'm a Mommy! (Again) :                             January 31, 2017
GCS consultation:                        February 17, 2017
GCS, Dr. Gallagher (Indianapolis, IN)  February 13, 2018
  •  

JLT1

Quote from: Emjay on January 21, 2016, 06:23:42 PM
Ok, I haven't done one of these in a bit....  The first one is from April 2014, within days of starting HRT. The second is yesterday just before heading to work.  :)

(I generally try to avoid the camera in the mirror shots, I just really liked how my makeup turned out yesterday.  :D)

Nice!  Totally natural.  You look elegant...

Hugs

Jen
  •  

Emjay

Quote from: JLT1 on January 21, 2016, 07:44:09 PM
Nice!  Totally natural.  You look elegant...

Hugs

Jen

Wow, thank you so much Jen.   One thing I've never thought of myself as is elegant!

Start therapy:                            Late 2013
Start HRT:                                 April, 2014
Out everywhere and full time:      November 19, 2015
Name change (official):                            February 1, 2016
I'm a Mommy! (Again) :                             January 31, 2017
GCS consultation:                        February 17, 2017
GCS, Dr. Gallagher (Indianapolis, IN)  February 13, 2018
  •  

Galyo

Definitely a great change Emjay! I'm impressed! O_O
  •  

MeganAshley

One very common trend I am noticing and it makes me so happy is how much happier those after pictures look.
That's what it is all about to me...being happy with who you have always truly been on the inside.

*hugs*
  •