Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 3.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 02, 2014, 05:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archlord

•  

TheQuestion

•  

Ali girl

Going to try a comeback here.  Haven't been on for a while and with improvements in my life and transition.... I feel better about posting these...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The bravest thing I ever did was live when all I wanted to do was die.

If someone shows you their true colors, don't try to repaint them.

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

JLT1

Girl...You are looking GOOD!

Glad to see you back.

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

Ali girl

Quote from: JLT1 on February 13, 2016, 11:31:40 AM
Girl...You are looking GOOD!

Glad to see you back.

Hugs

Jen

Thanks!   

"I'm not the person I was yesterday and I'm not the person I'm going to  be tomorrow. I'm just figuring it out as I go along, just like everyone else in this world." -Laura Jane Grace
  •  

LivingTheDream

Hmm, gonna post a before and after, never done the before here yet.Will most likely take em down later tho so no quote plz..."removed"

•  

stephaniec

•  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: LivingTheDream on February 15, 2016, 06:16:09 AM
Hmm, gonna post a before and after, never done the before here yet.

You are looking good girl!  Great progress.
  •  

LivingTheDream

Thanks.

I really don't think I look all that girly, dood with moobs as I said after last pic, but I do feel cute now, first time ever felt that; and that really makes such a difference for me in terms of how I feel about myself. Never really gotten any crap from anybody while out yet, figure must be doing ok... Kinda don't care if I do now either anyways.

Like so many others, used to wonder if I was making a huge mistake by doing this. Now, barely recognize myself in old pics. In many ways, I am a very different person. I could never imagine going back to THAT...guess that answers that question huh...
  •  

JLT1

You are cute.  You look happy. 

Fantastic

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

DeidraDee

Everyone looks fabulous, Kimberly your awesome good luck for continued success.
  •  

TheQuestion

Quote from: Kimberley Beauregard on February 15, 2016, 04:32:08 PM
Great to see you back :)

You look amazing.

Well, I'm not sure I'd say that... but thanks.  Regardless, you're looking pretty great yourself. 
  •  

Sebby Michelango

I have a question. Where are the FTM before and after thread? I've just seen this one where MTF are posting. Just wondered. :)
  •  

teri

This has nothing to do with your beautiful picture, but how do I post a picture of me?  HelP!

teri
  •  

Ali girl

Quote from: teri on February 19, 2016, 12:14:37 PM
This has nothing to do with your beautiful picture, but how do I post a picture of me?  HelP!

teri

You can link one through Dropbox or other web storage base system... With the image icon above the text box. 

The easier way (for me at least) is to use tap talk on my phone and tablet.  Makes it easier to post, read and reply to posts. 

•  

teri

•  

AbbyKat

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on February 18, 2016, 05:47:38 AM
I have a question. Where are the FTM before and after thread? I've just seen this one where MTF are posting. Just wondered. :)

I was wondering the same thing a while back.  If it doesn't exist, maybe you can start one?
  •