Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Regina Saskatchewan.

Started by Autumn Faith, August 25, 2014, 03:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Faith

I am looking to meet and talk to like minded people. You can mesg me directly if I haven't been on here recently. It would be nice to have someone or a group of people to associate with.
Executive director of Trans Umbrella Foundation inc.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Eevee

Hi Autumn  :). You can always talk to me if you want. I'm not sure how like-minded I am, but I can be chatty when I'm online at least. I'm not from your area, but that's what the interwebs is for.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

Autumn Faith

Quote from: Eevee on August 25, 2014, 03:21:31 PM
Hi Autumn  :). You can always talk to me if you want. I'm not sure how like-minded I am, but I can be chatty when I'm online at least. I'm not from your area, but that's what the interwebs is for.
Im sorry hunny.... I didn't  even know that you had texted. I use a cell phone app alot and it doesnt always work right.  Pls forgive me for not responding sooner.

Life is hard. Wear a helmet.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Autumn Faith

Oh myyyy   your in NM.... we are looking at moving there.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Eevee

Oh neat! Let me know if you do. If you move to Albuquerque, I'll volunteer to show you around.

Eevee

Because its genetic makeup is irregular, it quickly changes its form due to a variety of causes.

•  

Autumn Faith

We went to Phoenix looking last time. We dont know where yet but trying to pick a place or buy a camp ground by 2016.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •  

Autumn Faith

Thinking it will definitely be the south west.

Because Life is TUF!!
  •