Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How do I color my eyebrows really blonde (this is weird)?

Started by redhot1, July 09, 2014, 05:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redhot1

Don't say that I will look ugly without visible brows because I know a girl my age who has naturally really blonde eyebrows whom I find is attractive. When I finally become a woman, I want to color my hair light, and eyebrows too, assuming I get the proper "equipment" if you understand what I mean, to get a natural effect. I'm also pasty white, so at least it looks a little nicer on my skin tone.

Is it possible to do this without totally removing my eyebrows, and looks aside, are you really "allowed" to do this?
  •  

Alainaluvsu

I've had training on this, so understand I'm saying this as a somewhat professional:

Eyebrows need LOTS of maintenance if they differ greatly from your original color. Unless you're willing to spend a good bit of time in the mirror every single day tweezing every bit of new growth and recoloring it every few weeks, you will not like the outcome. However, unless I know the exact color you're going for (color number, not "meadow yellow blonde"), and the exact color your natural color is, I can't offer much advice on how to get there.
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•  

Hikari

When my mom was blonde she used that lightening spray stuff every day on her eyebrows and made them pretty light, but it was still darker than her natural hair. It seems like too much work for her in the end (me and her had the same hair color naturally and as you can see my hair is gonna be noticeable as new growth on eyebrows).

When I was blonde I didn't bother, I couldn't find a product that said it was okay to use on brows.

If you shave them off totally, then that puts you in a world beyond my experience, so I don't have much advice for that.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Alainaluvsu

Quote from: Hikari on July 19, 2014, 07:02:55 AM
When my mom was blonde she used that lightening spray stuff every day on her eyebrows and made them pretty light, but it was still darker than her natural hair. It seems like too much work for her in the end (me and her had the same hair color naturally and as you can see my hair is gonna be noticeable as new growth on eyebrows).

When I was blonde I didn't bother, I couldn't find a product that said it was okay to use on brows.

If you shave them off totally, then that puts you in a world beyond my experience, so I don't have much advice for that.

Eyebrows are hair, any color is safe. Just don't get it in your eyes (duh). You're suppose to keep the color on for less time than you would on your head. Don't remember why.

Also, if her hair was dark and she was going very light, she needs to pre-lighten ("bleach"). Color generally doesn't take if it's 5+ shades lighter than what you currently have unless you lighten first.
To dream of the person you would like to be is to waste the person you are.

•