Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

1st electro appt today

Started by LJP, July 14, 2014, 04:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LJP

I was super nervous, it was bearable tho.  :) Today was one of those rare days I actually feel like I'm moving forward.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

rfhaas

I am planning on starting electro /blazer sometime this fall in preparation for starting HRT next February /March. My arms aren't super hairy but Moe than most women I meet. Question,  do you shave your arms?
  •  

LJP

I'm just starting out and still male In public. My arms aren't very hairy so I'm not shaving them. Most of my work will be face and chest I think.
  •  

LJP

2nd appt. went just fine. I used some numbing crème. Still it's very painful. Anyone have any tips?
  •  

Emmaline

Congratulations on starting this.  It was a big moment for me as it marked the first, irreversible step.

I pop some over the counter type pain killers beforehand- seems to take a little of the sting off. 

Remember to keep out of the sun.

oh and move your tweezers out of easy reach from the sink... when distracted or tired  you may forget and pluck somthing- which means the laser will miss it next time!

Plenty of cooling creme, I also love a bag of frozen peas.

I wish you luck and a fast clearing!
Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•