Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Susan's Fest 2007?

Started by Luc, July 29, 2007, 04:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If there were a get-together set for September on the West Coast, would you be interested?

Maybe. I'd give it serious thought.
3 (7.7%)
Nope. Too much to do, too little time.
19 (48.7%)
Maybe. I'd give it serious thought.
17 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Sarah Louise

Seems like this has gotten a bit off topic.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Rebis on August 07, 2007, 11:51:19 AM
Is it free?

Free?  Ahhh Rebis, you know that nothing is free in this world.   ;D

tink :icon_chick:

P.S.  It can be cheaper than driving though if reservations are made in advance.
  •  

mikke

So what would we do? I've only been to SF once, and that was in nineth grade. So a while ago. I'm under 21, so I couldn't go to any of the interesting clubs (unfortunately) but I could always entertain myself if you guys decide to go barhopping. ^_-
  •  

Luc

Count me in on the kids' side... even though I'm 25, I'd rather hang with the youngins (and my wife's only 20). No bars for me. Trips to Alcatraz, however... awesome.

"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

mikke

SOoo....is this happening or no?
  •  

Luc

As far as things go on my end, I haven't had anyone confirm that they would come. As such, I haven't made any plans. If we can decide on a date and whatnot, then I can go ahead. Speak up, folks!

Dino
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

Dennis

I think you need to pick a date and then do a poll to see how many will come on that date - yes, no, maybe so. Otherwise it's a bit vague for people who are travelling from far away to say they could make it sometime in September.

Dennis
  •  

Chaunte

As much as I would love to come out west, I just don't have the funds.

(hormones or trip?  hormones or trip?  I think the hormones win...)

We should do something here in the North East US.  We have the George Eastman House (As in Eastman Kodak), great museums, and Letchworth St. Park is magnificent in the autumn!  (Letchworth is also known as the Grand Canyon of the East.)

Chaunte
  •