Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Susan's Fest 2007?

Started by Luc, July 29, 2007, 04:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If there were a get-together set for September on the West Coast, would you be interested?

Maybe. I'd give it serious thought.
3 (7.7%)
Nope. Too much to do, too little time.
19 (48.7%)
Maybe. I'd give it serious thought.
17 (43.6%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Luc

So... I was thinking...

Anyone want to have a little get-together? I know there are a lot of us who live out on the west coast, and what better place than the beach to have a Fest? I'd be glad to help set this up. Last year was Portland... anyone have any interest in San Francisco?

Dino
"If you want to criticize my methods, fine. But you can keep your snide remarks to yourself, and while you're at it, stop criticizing my methods!"

Check out my blog at http://hormonaldivide.blogspot.com
  •  

MeghanAndrews

Hey Dean,
Depending on the timing of it, I would most likely come to this. I'm planning on going up that way for a consult w/Ousterhout so that could work out perfectly. It sounds like a lot of fun!
  •  

RebeccaFog

I'd like to meet up, but I'm too far away.

Sorry   :'(
  •  

Jay

Quote from: Rebis on July 29, 2007, 04:22:57 PM

Sorry   :'(

Me too :(

•  

tinkerbell

I am pretty much booked up these days, but I may be able to find some free time depending on specific dates (the sooner I find out, the better)  ;)

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

MeghanAndrews

Sounds like we need a meeting in England soon :)
  •  

Jay

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on July 29, 2007, 05:24:40 PM

That would be great! :)

•  

Manyfaces

I'd be interested, if it was at a time and place that I could get to, definitely.
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Rebis on July 29, 2007, 04:22:57 PM

Yup... I'm on the east coast :(

Love to though if we had one out here!

~Kate~
  •  

Dennis

I've already booked my holiday time for this year, but if it coincided, I'd make an effort to get there.

Dennis
  •  

no_id

Quote from: MeghanAndrews on July 29, 2007, 05:24:40 PM

Only a ferry ride away for me, so I'd consider it  8)
  •  

Melissa

It would depend on a number of factors.  I may not be able to due to costs, but I won't rule it out.  Also, the more people that go, the more likely I would too.
  •  

HelenW

I would seriously consider attending an East Coast version of Susan's Fest.

Definitely.

hugs & smiles (would be fer real!)
Emelye
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Thundra

What exactly....goes on at a Susan Fest?  LOL

Do all of the guys go off in a corner and drink, while the women mill around hoping someone will ask them to dance?

I'll tell you what I'd like to see. It would be fun for all of the guys to get together and go for a lapdance or some such thing, and then get together and play pool or darts and throw a few back. I'm not supposed to do that anymore, but I could make an exception.

Maybe the women could all get together and go to a spa or something?

What about a picnic or cookout or something like that?
  •  

mikke

I'm up in seattle so san fran is a little bit of a hike for me. But I'd give it serious consideration- I have family down there so I could always work in a visit with them and go to a susan fest. ^_-
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Thundra on July 31, 2007, 12:44:50 AM

Many things.... ::)  ::) ::)  ;)

That's what it is.  Last year, we stayed in Portand from Friday to Monday, so we also ate out and visited some famous falls outside Portland.  Overall it was a wonderful weekend.   ;D
I don't think I will be able to make it this year since I have tons of things to do, but I will give it special consideration..

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Pica Pica

i'm all up for 'susanfest UK'
  •  

Jay

Do all of the guys go off in a corner and drink, while the women mill around hoping someone will ask them to dance?

I'll tell you what I'd like to see. It would be fun for all of the guys to get together and go for a lapdance or some such thing, and then get together and play pool or darts and throw a few back. I'm not supposed to do that anymore, but I could make an exception.

That sounds like a brilliant day too me! ;D

•  

Melissa

Quote from: Tink on July 31, 2007, 01:49:50 AM

That's what it is.  Last year, we stayed in Portand from Friday to Monday, so we also ate out and visited some famous falls outside Portland.  Overall it was a wonderful weekend.   ;D
I don't think I will be able to make it this year since I have tons of things to do, but I will give it special consideration..
We had a picnic too.  There's pics of last year somewhere in the galleries, I think.  I still have pics I took at the falls on my phone too.
  •  

Thundra

QuoteThat's what it is.  Last year, we stayed in Portand from Friday to Monday, so we also ate out and visited some famous falls outside Portland.  Overall it was a wonderful weekend.   

Wait a minute?  How many guys showed up?  You guys came to PDX and all you saw was Multnomah Falls?  ::sheesh:: Come on back dudes.  I'll show you the fun side of PDX. You can go out to hit the clubs and dance joints and stay out all night and never even see half of them here. We have more joints than anyplace else per capita. One of the only fun things about PDX.
  •