Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Lizzy's art! :3

Started by Lizzeh, July 25, 2014, 01:33:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lizzeh

Hello lovelies!!! So painting is basically my life!! I'm entering my 2nd year of art and design in college this september and I'd like to share the stuff I've done over the years.

One of my biggest influences is Silent Hill. it's my favourite game series and I was always fascinated with the idea of drawing people's inner demons. I've wanted to do designs for games someday. Monster designs are my favourite and some of my most personal. They each have a story behind em. I have a lot of other things too. So here's some of the first batch:

The theme here should be pretty obvious. Notice the female half looks happier, male is wearing a mask and green eyed with envy.

This is my smoker phase. There was a good part of my life that I drank excessively and did way too many chemical drugs, tried to numb myself. But I've been clean from chems for 2 years, cigs since november. I still drink on occaision but not nearly as much
  •  

Lizzeh

This one here represents my father, who in the past was verbally abusive and as the title says, overbearing before he was diagnosed with bipolar and then medicated. He's also a drug addict and we haven't spoken to each other in 2 years.
  •  

Lizzeh

•  

Drexy/Drex

Mmmmthats pretty wild remids me of giger
I like it ....me i can can only draw stick figures. ...
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •