Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please

Started by Satinjoy, August 12, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jess42

I most definitely would be the Wicked Witch, but definitely not green and ugly. All the dark dresses, low cut and all, raven haired and beautiful. And a little sexy with black short miniskirts.
  •  

ativan

Quote from: peky on August 18, 2014, 05:12:46 PM
I hope you are not serious ^^^
.... it is a game you know... there is no really fairies or gnomes or Santa...
If you don't understand it, then you don't need to make a ridiculous game out of it for your enjoyment.
It's obvious that you have a lack of understanding. You lack respect for the people in this section.
Yes, I am serious.
Ativan
  •  

Jess42

Well I am still the Wicked Witch, black nail and toe polish dark smoky eyes and sexy as all get out. In a sexy little mini skirt. Top is optional though. :embarrassed: :D
  •  

ativan

Quote from: Jess42 on August 18, 2014, 07:57:05 PM
Well I am still the Wicked Witch, black nail and toe polish dark smoky eyes and sexy as all get out.
Yes you are... with raven hair as well.  :)
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on August 18, 2014, 08:20:09 PM
Yes you are... with raven hair as well.  :)

Well, I am a "Dirty" dirty blond so I think I'll just be dirty with the little black dress and stiletto heels. ;D
  •  

Jess42

•  

ativan

•  

Miss_Bungle1991

The answer for I would be pretty obvious. An anthro squirrel with an adorable anthro porcupine by my side.  ;D
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on August 18, 2014, 08:40:54 PM
It's the little black dress... But that is like magic as well. :)

LOL. It just all depends on the city and club you are in. >:-)
  •  

immortal gypsy

I am the eternal child. Looking innocent and sweet bringing happines, colour and joy wherever I go :angel:. But also like a child prone to the odd tantrum and sulking episode at times.
Just remember there is nothing in this world more evil then the smile of a innocent child >:-)
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Cindy

Please don't get upset with people who don't understand where you are coming from. There is no need to belittle or to be cruel to others.

This is a nice thread for people, let us keep it that way.
  •  

Taka

i'm the ancient eagle, born out of the fire that was before time. a demon who loves his darkness, melts in sunlight, but mostly just loves having fun. observing people is my favorite hobby, people are so interesting, always amaze and amuse me. so whether i am soaring in the sky, lurking in the shadows, or taking on a human form as not to intimidate when i meet you on one of the paths in this forest, i'm always observing, learning more about the wonderful inhabitants of this world.

still struggling to learn that art of seduction though.
  •  

Satinjoy

I'm not going to fight with Jess42 as  the witch against the fairy, but the image of them in a miniskirt on a broom in the air is too tempting to resist..... I'd fly around and get some pics for the treehouse.  :)

And then go shopping.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

whatever

I am Medusa; one look from me and I can turn a man hard as ...

(This is going to get me in trouble  :police:)
  •  

ErinWDK

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on August 18, 2014, 08:40:54 PM
It's the little black dress... But that is like magic as well. :)

I have a little black dress.  OK not so little...  The image that creates given the rest of me is too much to think about - and all not good.

Not really a forest type creature, although I need to find a way to fit here.  You see I am a Walrus, a nice cuddly adorable 1500KG critter with a magnificent physique, a coarse moustache, and three foot tusks.  Some people think I bite - Oh MY!  Note: both boy and girl Walrusses come with the tusks and moustache - so only another Walrus can tell the difference.

Unique?

Erin
  •  

ativan

Unique works very well.
A descriptive way of a telling, of who you are in a place full of unique and wonderful accepting people.
I've seen the beaches where all kinds of unique creatures of this forest live.
Within this forest, there are those places that are more than just trees.
There are places to be, places to visit, places to stay at.
The diversity of the forest is there to see for those who wish to see it, to view that diversity.
What a wonderful thing it is to listen to descriptive words of who we are, to be able to understand what those descriptive words mean to us.
When something is hard to define with a definition, descriptive is how we define instead.
When we can be descriptive, when we listen and do our best to understand them, we see the beauty of the forest, whether you live here or not.
Ahh... this is wonderful thread, indeed. The many ways we can as ourselves, be descriptive and understand that is our definition.
Ativan
  •  

eli77

Eyes like ink--like vertigo. But they glint in the sun and the feeling of falling passes with a grin stretching the pale face and bright lips. Pants and shirt are dyed to match the forest and flutter loosely, they echo of running, jumping and flying free. The bow is swift, practised; bending low at the waist, hand sweeping up and offered like the first steps to a dance, a single silver bracelet sliding on the outstretched arm.

But the smile is a bit twisted, a little bitter, and the glint in the eyes is fading. There are tracks down the pale face where tears have etched their way again and again and again, and the image comes of the slender form, hunched over in the dark--torn wings and dripping blood. The silver bracelet matches the one on the other arm, remnants of chains still clinging, ever clinging.

The smile widens, and the teeth below the soft lips look hard and pointed. The eyes are bleak, unknowable and feral, something corned and scared. Tension presses out, palpable, searing the ground underfoot, tinging the air with shimmers. Rage stands in this clearing, trapped in this slight creature, held barely in check.

But then she's gone (was it a she?) with another bow, slipping away into the protective shade of the forest. And you are left wondering was the sprite, pixie, fallen angel, whatever it was, was it ever really there at all?
  •  

Satinjoy

Spotting the bow from the treetops, looking down from the night sky, the fairy watches and waits, wondering, wondering, what is the awesome creature of the woods, so familiar, so different, one who escaped the chains....

True to its nature, she observes from a distance, like the stars, the silent watchers never commenting, always present, always wondering, waiting for their moments in the sun.

So she slips into the darkness and slides back to the treehouse where she lives, lights the light to free her from the darkness, incense and perfumes and the rich beauty of satin and silk, catching a dim reflection in the mirror, a transformation in progress, becoming the dream she always wanted to live.

The fairy is elusive, skittish, she hides, she is not seen by those who do not believe.  She walks among the Cis, concealed, only the nails can give her away, or a moment where her bodice become accidentally revealed for a moment, then hidden again, for it is not for mortal eyes to see that wonder.

Trying to find her is hard, when she gets close, she may hide, disappear, for those who love may crush, they may not want to but few understand the fairy, she is unique, she is beautiful, and she hides from the cruelty of this world.  Yet she works her magic where she can, influencing, bringing hope, meeting needs, all while trying to stay invisible.

Yet when she is gone, the shadow and the elf will bring her back.... knowing the truth, understanding.  And the other creatures of the forest also are beginning to see the fairy, to calm the wounds.

Looking again from the sky, the creatures of the forest wait, looking for the moment, waiting to heal the wings of the other elusive creature with the bow, for this is our sanctuary, none dare violate it, it is a place of healing, of stealth, and of joy birthed from deep pain.

--Satinjoy
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Taka

enjoyment and recreation can be very serious business though. the first two definitions say nothing about lacking seriousness.
anyone who's tried roleplaying for real would know there's no lack of seriousness in it. in most games, the best enjoyment will often come from the players being dead serious about it, as long as the game isn't taken outside its boundaries and wars keep being fought after play time is over.
  •