Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please

Started by Satinjoy, August 12, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dread_Faery

Cerys swoops joyfully through the rainbow of fiery colours, adding her own fires to the conflagration. She and The Shadow revel in their chaos and destruction, but an observer would notice that while things are burning, they are not being destroyed. The twisted forms of the dark and closed minded trees that are the sole inhabitants of this area of forest are changing, the rainbow of burning light is consuming their darkness, not the trees themselves.

Cerys and The Shadow circle in the thermals above their riot and she can sense him drawing the darkness boiling off the trees into his form. Bugling a note of mock challenge, she allows the rising blackness to wrap around her and she willingly takes on her shadow form and they continue their riotous dance.
  •  

Allyda

The golden dragon swoops in seeing Cerys and the Shadow perform their airrial dance. She flaps her massive golden feathered wings in rapid succession as she hovers observing the two puzzled at their dance, and at first Their seeming celebration of destruction. She's perplexed by the destruction, until she notices it isn't destruction at all, but more of a cleansing, a purging of the darkness from the forest. She begins backing away so as not to disturb the two and reverts into upside down level flight slowly righting herself as a feeling of warmth drapes over her. She glides low over the forest acknowledging the creatures waving up at her once again serine and content that the forest she now calls home is as it should be, and it's creatures are protected................. :D

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

kelly_aus

Kel the dormouse is still lurking in the forest, but is a little scared by all the goings on and so has been hiding in a tree hollow, she has been watching the events unfold with care and interest though..
  •  

Destiny Marie

Satianjoy, you are such an awesome writer. I love this thread, as I can see myself in here.

As like you I would be a fairy also, but at this time in my life I feel like the fairy in your locked room being beaten and made fun of by the CIS people. When I read this I felt as though you were telling me that you would be back with help, as you quietly closed the door and locked to as to be unnoticed.

"When you step out into the unknown, you will either be given a solid rock to stand on, or you will be taught to fly"  :angel:
  •  

Shantel

I've been resistant to participation in this silly thread, but given that my SO considers me to be extremely immature for my age and that SJ told me in a PM that I resembled a bear I suppose that I'll have to enter the fray and clarify that.

I'm not a grizzly bear, that old guy is long gone, and I'm struggling not to be a fat bear either. I liked one from a children's book, "The Cannery Bear," but it seemed that bear had his hind feet on backwards as if he didn't know if he was coming or going. So I guess I'll go with Pooh Bear and see if I can find any hunny.
  •  

Taka

auntie shan doesn't want to be a big cuddly teddy bear?
pooh isn't big enough for us all to hug at once...
  •  

Taka

sootball jumps onto shantel the pooh's head and drizzles some soot on, then scurries away hurriedly, trying to avoid the scolding for this display of naughtiness.
  •  

Allyda

The golden dragon shapeshifts into a smaller version of herself so as not to startle anyone as she lands seeing a new creature, and spreads her shimmering golden feathered wings around the bear welcoming ShanPooh to the forest, her giant flight feathers billowing in the light breeze as she did. She then smiled as she backed away again so she wouldn't startle ShanPooh and little Sootball whom she saw hiding out of the corner of her huge left eye, as she leaped back into the air to patrol the skies above transforming back to her normal size when she was safely far enough away so the wind from her giant wings wouldn't hurt anyone. The two of them briefly watched as she soared up higher the sun glimmering off of her shiny wings.....

Ally ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Taka on September 25, 2014, 01:11:18 PM
sootball jumps onto shantel the pooh's head and drizzles some soot on, then scurries away hurriedly, trying to avoid the scolding for this display of naughtiness.

Oh dear now I'll have to shampooh!
  •  

ativan

Quote from: Shantel on September 25, 2014, 06:33:26 PM
Oh dear now I'll have to shampooh!
Shan the Pooh, also known as simply ShanPooh, casually makes their way through the many creatures in the middle of the forest, stopping to chat with several of them on their way down to the waters edge. Some are concerned that sootball has made a mess of ShanPooh's satiny locks of the finest fur in the forest. ShanPooh knows it is a simple thing to shampooh the sootball's mess and is carefree and confident that it will be an easy task. Shanpooh is using shampooh. Stranger things have happened in the forest...
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ativan Prescribed on September 25, 2014, 07:33:04 PM
Shan the Pooh, also known as simply ShanPooh, casually makes their way through the many creatures in the middle of the forest, stopping to chat with several of them on their way down to the waters edge. Some are concerned that sootball has made a mess of ShanPooh's satiny locks of the finest fur in the forest. ShanPooh knows it is a simple thing to shampooh the sootball's mess and is carefree and confident that it will be an easy task. Shanpooh is using shampooh. Stranger things have happened in the forest...

Hehehe I'm totally flummoxed and at a lack of words, this is fun but I dunno what to say. maybe I'll crawl into a hollow log and take a snooze for awhile. Hmmmm wonder if there is any hunny in there?
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Laura and Portia were walking through the forest. Kathy and Erica were constructing a treehouse elsewhere. Suddenly, Portia stopped. "Do hear that? It's someone snoring." Laura listened. "Yeah. It's coming from that log over there." They walked up to the log and listened. Portia giggled as she picked up a stick. Laura watched as Portia tapped on the log. They glanced at each other as the snoring ceased.
  •  

Allyda

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Satinjoy

The fairy woke to the sound of her head pounding..... or was it that....

Whack ...whack..... whack.....

Wait a minute.....

She rose and went to the window.

Whack...

Her sharp eyes spotted the most amazing sight.

A squirrel, a porcupine with a stick, the sootball, and a hollow log, and something fussing inside  it

Whack

She had a good angle on it, she could see inside the log from here....

OMG

A POOHBEAR!!! A Shanpooh!!!!!!  Finally :)

What on earth was the shanpooh wearing....

A squirrel, a porcupine, a sootball, and a pooh...

Who could possibly have come up with this genius?

And oh my goodness that shanpooh was in for it..... the fun that is coming.... she could barely wait.

The fairy began to smile, and it grew and grew and grew.

The fairy is awake, and she has much to say.

Sh'e is back.  The creature posts are about to fly, she has been dreaming, there are new places in the forest she has found, one very old, and one very new.

She looked again... what is that shanpooh wearing?    Another will tell that tale.

There will be joy again in the forest. 
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Shantel

"Oh groan" said the Pooh, those pesky critters pounding on my log hiding place have awakened the Fairy and exposed my hiding place, I'll have to climb out and put on my nice red jacket.
  •  

kelly_aus

Kel the dormouse ducks back in to her tree hollow and emerges with a painted acorn in her mouth.. She scampers over to the log where the Shanpooh is crawling out of the log and presents the painted acorn to Shanpooh, hoping she sees it as a welcoming gift.
  •  

kelly_aus

Kel the dormouse looks sadly towards the fairy, as she has not yet finished the new acorn for the fairy.. As she did not know what to paint. But she thinks she has some ideas now..
  •  

Satinjoy

The fairy is very excited about the little dormouse.  Her golden rope reaches the ground little one.... 
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

Satinjoy

Quote from: Emily.T on September 18, 2014, 07:15:07 AM
Just as she does I enter the forest from the thicket I am a Sirin (a Greek mythological bird with a woman's head who lures men to their deaths) seeing the beautiful fairy in front of me I am stunned by her beauty and pause for a minute to make sure that she is safe.

May I join your forest of great and wonderful creatures I ask, I have been so lonely here in the thicket by myself I would love to join your extensive forest if you will let me as I pause for a reply -

Come and play my sweet, and for calling me beautiful, well, the smile is still on my face from that one....

Join in, or I'll be searching thickets....

:)

•