Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please

Started by Satinjoy, August 12, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dread_Faery

Cerys feels the blood moon rise, and feels the hurt and rage and pain of her friend. She knows that she cannot carry the burden of the elf child, it is not hers to bare. Instead she sends part of herself out from the hidden pathways she is walking to wrap round the elf child so they know that they are not alone.
  •  

Umiko

the vampire stirs in her grave like hole in the ground. she had a dream last night. it was such a peaceful but yet full of sorrow. however she found what was needed. it was a purpose, something to strive for. she opened her eyes and whispered 'I already know who I am. I was chasing the wrong shadow. its  purpose is the source that leads to all things. if I can find it, than maybe I'll find the answer I so desperately want an answer to.' but still, she doesn't know if she wants to come put the ground yet. she closes her eyes again, crawls into a ball and falls back to sleep. he 2 outside could hear her stir. they place their hands to the ground and suddenly, it didn't feel as cold as it did before. they looked at each other and smiled. "our master's gem is starting to show life again. maybe she'll come out the ground and give it another go."
  •  

Satinjoy

The fairy is resting, and sh'e gets close to the flower again.  H'er mind opens, a door opens

Sh'e sees an innocent boy, trying to fit in, trying so hard, but knowing somehow that they are different, but never what it was. 

They tried and tried, and could never quite fit in.

The very young child finally gave up trying, and retreated into book after book, devouring everything they could find, in a retreat from their pain.  A brilliant young mind, already lost, unable to fit into the world around them.

One day, they looked into the mirror, and they were confused.  Was it a boys face they saw, or a girls?

They could see both.  But the eyes and the face, were a girls.

And hell began.

The fairy came too, and smiled at the flower.  Sh'e went to the mirror, to prepare for the cisworld, and to authentically be h'erself.

Both faces were there, the woman sh'e has grown to respect and cherish, and the man of integrity and strength.  Then, with a breath, sh'e allowed them to dance in the core, and to become who sh'e truly is, under the many ways sh'e shows h'erself.  Niether male nor females, sh'e is made whole, in the strength of h'er blended core.

Sh'e pauses to review h'er female body in the mirror, and today, sh'e is well pleased, as sh'e tunes out that which remains of the old, and focuses on that which has been crafted by the tree of hormones, the body sh'e always wanted, the deepest of needs fulfilled.

Sh'e thought of the vision.  It was from the very beginning, h'er journey, right to the roots of h'er creation.

A moment, and she asks the Sun to fire up h'er diamond, drive out the darkness, and guide h'er through the day.  For the Son is the key to it all for h'er, sh'e would have been lost long ago, without their help.

Smiling at h'er friends, and saddened at the pain of those who walk our paths, their paths, all of the paths, she moves to the window, and confidently steps out onto the diamond tightrope leading to the wilderness of the Cis, and face the challenges of the day.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Umiko

the vampire had another dream, but this time is was different. a voice whispers to her 'its time.' she knew what it meant, so she clutch her dying stone, and closed her eyes. "I will never become more than average. I will never become something great. I will never be the one to lend a helping hand nor will I ever comfort those who are need. but that is fine with me. I am an anti-hero, one who walks between good and evil. I am a lonely creature and that void will never be filled but I am happy still happy. I am a product of misery and sorrow but isnt something that I can or want to control. i am the yin, for i create things but not give life to those things. so my wish is remain this way, to remain myself. I can't change myself, I can only change my situations." the vampire realized by chasing after that light at the end of the tunnel has caused a paradox affect. "there is no light for me to find, maybe for others, but not for me, so I will walk the path of no light and I will find the truth hidden within the lies." with that, the gem started to radiate. "I am who I am, and that won't change. i know who i am and what i want to be, so no matter what happens, I will not stop surviving. my purpose is to find a reason to believe in humanity and even find a way to forgive humanity. hey, maybe I'll actually see this "light" I keep hearing about." she breaks out the ground and looks at the starry sky. "I guess I should leave here and never return. i've never stayed in one place this long. its time I start moving again or I'll remain trapped."
  •  

Mark3

The snail who was eating a wild blueberries in the underbrush noticed the Vampire, and heard her words.. Wise he thought, this child from the dark place, her words ring true..

As the snail is very proud of the Vampire now, and knows better the meanings of her sometimes mysterious words and poetry, he also feels trapped and vulnerable to unknown eyes, and follows her, holding the very bottom of her black cape to keep up, and hopefully temporarily, but for now departs the forest also..
"The soul is beyond male and female as it is beyond life and death."
  •  

Umiko

reaching the end of the forest, the vampire's cloak felt a bit heavy. she looks down and spots the snail. she smells. she picks up the snail and places him on her shoulder. the 2 depart  from the forest, but the vampire leaves a parting gift. she takes out the horn she was given and places it on a rock. "far well for now."
  •  

Satinjoy

In another part of the forest, the fairy seeks cerys, and finds them.

Sh'e mounts the surprised Dragon and folds in h'er Guildford wings.

Fly, dear Dragon, Sh'e says.  Fly to the edge, the burnt area of the forest, the place nobody goes.

The Dragon acquiesced, and they reach the desolate spot.

No harm can come here, thought the fairy.  Sh'e was mad tonight, Sh'e won't say why, but Sh'e is angry.

She whispers in the ear of h'er Dragon friend, here in the desolation of past hurts, and present.

Burn it, my dear.  Sh'e said.  Burn it up, the pain, the anger, the feelings, the rage.

Burn for me dear Dragon, fill the sky with flame.

A candle can be lit another night, tonight, let the fires rage, where no harm can come.

Burn my bitterness, dear Dragon, light the fire and the night sky.

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

Dread_Faery

The dragons fire is hot beyond imagining, cleansing the scorched earth of bitterness and hurt. Cerys dances joyously in the destruction, and can sense the fairy's anger lifting as that desolate place burns.
  •  

Satinjoy

Shanpoo noticed the sky turn red.

Oh Shi...  someone got the fairy going again.

Oh bother.

No worries Shanpoo.  Just a bad day.

The flames burn on, but we want acorns now.

•  

kelly_aus

Kel the dormouse giggles at Shanpoo's surprised look when she appears in front of Shanpoo with acorns..
  •  

Satinjoy

The fairy drinks deep of the tree of hormones.  Now the flames look pretty...Sh'e brings cerys to the dormouse and poo, and they all dine on acorns and mushrooms.

Chuckling, the fairy watches them eat.

A stoned Dragon.  Now what.

Sh'e sees theesnail and and miscievously shows some leg.

Ahhh, hormones, and mtf chemical pms.  Puberty twice.

•  

Taka

sootball sees fire and rushes to as quickly as the tiny ash wing can carry it through the air.
finally there, the fire is already out and only charcoal and ashes are left.
but sootball is not sad! it takes out the acorn it once got from the nice dormouse and plants it in the middle of the burnt ground and covers it with ashes.
then it picks up some charcoal and starts doodling on the unharmed trees around.

a barely visible shadow emerges from somewhere between the trees. it sweeps over the ashen field until it reaches the buried acorn.
the shadow whispers a spell that draws clouds towards the burned out fire site. rain falls, a magical rain that makes flowers bloom.
the acorn sprouts, the small plant grows taller and taller, reaching high above the few charred treas that still stand, all the way into the clouds.
just as suddenly as they came, the clouds disappear, letting the sun shine through.
the tree skeletons glisten in the light and shatter into a glittering diamond dust that falls upon the flowers below, making them shine like the first day of spring.
  •  

Satinjoy

The fairy awakes with a huge emotional hangover, and it wasn't mushrooms.  Sh'e gently slid out from under the dragons arms,,glad they were post op and she was still virgin..

Mushrooms do make some interesting nights.

She walked over to a path and saw two wells.   Both were deep.

She looked in one and it was cold as ice at its bottom.

Sh'e looked at the other and the bottom was searing flame.

Three books were there.

One, the book of fear.

The next, the book of rage.

The third, the book of memories.

She opened the book of memories.

And fell into both wells headlong.

On the way to the bottom, helpless, she shut the book of memories and suddenly was as the top.

The book continues to fall deeper into the well.  But Sh'e chooses another path.

The Sun rises.  Time for renewal, time for strength, and peace.

Be careful with those open wells.

•  

Devlyn

•  

suzifrommd

The flower is stunned, shocked, saddened, and numb at the departure of two of the wonderful creatures she had grown to love. She holds out hope maybe they'll come back, but she knows that's the world does not bend to her wishes and hopes. The world of creatures that move is unforgiving and sometimes love is gone for good. She feels the anger and pain around her and it stings her petals. She is powerless to stop it, and confused about its source. How indeed, can a world with such amazing possibilities and beauty prove so often to produce discord and unhappiness?

She envelops herself with her leaves and tries the best she can to comfort her tender heart.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Satinjoy

The fairy is here.  The flower is not abandoned.

But we may be the last of the unicorns to survive.

•  

Tessa James

While we are unique and irreplaceable individuals the forest is forever evolving in spirals of change with new creatures and permutations arising from our midst.  I look forward to flying around on these gossamer fairy wings and spinning rainbows of color as a mosaic of welcome to the uninitiated. The forest remains to greet the sunshine and warmth of new love and a new day.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Satinjoy

There is space in my treehouse my dear one of trans, candles are lit, a table is set, incense still burns.

I pass you the candle my dear, I share my key.

•  

kelly_aus

Kel the dormouse places a giant golden acorn in the middle of the forest clearing, a tribute to all those that inhabit the forest, as well as those who no longer dwell here.
  •