Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please

Started by Satinjoy, August 12, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Satinjoy

Siliently the fairy glides through the forest here, visiting h'er treehouse of old.  Sad sh'e is, that it is so quiet, that so many have dissappeared, some going stealth, some leaving, some however remain, the fairies and the flowers, there are a few left.

Sh'e seldom comes this way now, h'er closest friends are in another world, one sh'e also enjoys.  But sh'e is still a part of this forest, sh'e watches, silently, not visible, but sh'e is still in h'er treehouse, candles and incense still burn, silk blows gently in the wind, and there is a flower in the middle of h'er table, the table set for trans, where all are welcome, and few can understand the way of the nonbinary.

So quietly sh'e blows a kiss to the forest, winks at the flower, and with a spin, vanishes again in a golden blur of wings, until sh'e appears again.

Blessings my dears from Satinjoy the fairy.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Dread_Faery

Far above the Forrest, the great dragon does a slow loop the loop in the last rays off the setting sun. Then she vanishes again.
  •  

suzifrommd

The flower feels her blossom just slightly opening. Old friends visiting give her comfort that a thaw after a long winter may soon be at hand.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

kelly_aus

The dormouse scrurries across the clearing, stopping to mound some compost around the base of the flower..
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: kelly_aus on February 27, 2015, 07:00:01 PM
The dormouse scrurries across the clearing, stopping to mound some compost around the base of the flower..

;D
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

I am the formless rorscach. look into my eyes and tell me what you see. I am nothing but everything. I am apart but yet I am separate.
  •  

Tessa James

And the flowers are now emerging for a new season of growth in the Unicorn Forest thanks to that nourishing compost.  It feels so good to stretch my wings and fly around in the forest from flower to flower, as fairies do, sampling the lavender and other essences of bountiful life.
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

•  

Tessa James

Ah spring, I hear another dragon as they emerge and loudly announce their presence but without breathing fire.  I have heard that some Chinese dragons do not like a meandering route but will follow a straight line to their goal.  The Unicorn Forest being so magical and creative we can expect almost anything to be a little different.....
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

" oh I could breathe fire but I rather turn into a giant cyclops." the rorscach changes forms again and turns into a giant hammer weilding cyclops
  •  

enigmaticrorschach

the rorschach turns into a ball zones around, weaving between trees finally stopping and floating over a small running stream. looking at its reflection, the rorschach changes again into a fish. "well i hope no one goes fishing. dont feel like getting caught." the rorschach blends into the water and swims upstream.
  •  

Satinjoy

Silently sh'e walks through the forest.  Matured now, seeing clearly, sharp sighted.  Strong as diamond, she bacame herself, and found her wings.

The ways of old are forgotten, the new, they do not know the deep truths of this place.  The paths leading to freedom and joy, the mirrors of gender, the truths of flaming hearts of trans.

Silently, quietly, she walks a deserted forest.  Like Arwen on the passing of her beloved Aragorn, she lingers on, grieving quietly, yet knowing ... it was not the end.

She can say no more.

Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Satinjoy on February 28, 2016, 08:27:11 AM
Silently sh'e walks through the forest.  Matured now, seeing clearly, sharp sighted.  Strong as diamond, she bacame herself, and found her wings.

The ways of old are forgotten, the new, they do not know the deep truths of this place.  The paths leading to freedom and joy, the mirrors of gender, the truths of flaming hearts of trans.

Silently, quietly, she walks a deserted forest.  Like Arwen on the passing of her beloved Aragorn, she lingers on, grieving quietly, yet knowing ... it was not the end.

She can say no more.

The flower understands. She has seen many winters, times of cold where all hope seems lost. But all give way to a warm blossoming spring
  •  

Tessa James

And our time together moves like tiny tendrils beneath the soil and bark seeking nourishment and connections of depth and meaning.  Quietly encircling our neighbors in another season of hope and enriching sunshine.
  •  

DiamondBladee

I'm wind.  I'm everywhere, I am heard, but not many talk back to me.  Yet, I am proud and capable of many things.

~ Winter
~ Ana Maria
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: DiamondBladee on February 29, 2016, 01:22:32 PM
I'm wind.  I'm everywhere, I am heard, but not many talk back to me.  Yet, I am proud and capable of many things.

~ Winter

We heard you all night long! Rumbling thru with gusts and squalls, then a delicate rain and finally with a sigh you were quiet again.
  •  

DiamondBladee

Quote from: Tessa James on February 29, 2016, 01:33:22 PM
We heard you all night long! Rumbling thru with gusts and squalls, then a delicate rain and finally with a sigh you were quiet again.

It fits me well; after all almost anything can exist in a unicorn forest.  I'm just kinda there, I do things for everyone, it's just what I do :)
~ Ana Maria
  •  

Ayla

The elf had followed their friend the fairy.  Recognising the familiar forest, they smiled  and they understood.  Often folk are drawn back.  The fairy is safe.  Their concern allayed, the elf retraced their steps to rejoin their fellow travellers in a distant glade.

Safe travels

Isla
  •  

Satinjoy

•  

Satinjoy

Silently the Fairy walks the ancient forest paths.  On the edges of the forest, the old burned trees remain, charred, old.  But within the burnt area there is life remaining, growing, renewing.

Unexpected, this was to h'er.  Sh'e is pleased.  Sh'e begins to walk around, looking for the others that are here.  New faces, new lives, most do not know h'er, some, are old friends.

Sh'e smiles at h'er flower, and looks gently around h'er. 

It is peaceful.

Sh'e heads into the deep forest to remember, to mourn, and to awake.

Gilded wings spread wide in the Sun, sh'e quietly walks the forest paths, hands open, love returning to h'er heart.

Satinjoy

•