Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What kind of creature are you in the Unicorn Forest? Come play with me - please

Started by Satinjoy, August 12, 2014, 10:41:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VickyS

I was created from pure energy as an assistant and child to my creator.  I was a machine.  An emotionless automaton who's only function was to assist my creator in building a new world.  I was nothing more and nothing less.  The only value I had was my ability to work  and produce what was needed by my creator.  I was genderless and metallic as was required by my function.

We designed the very fabric of reality needed for a physical world and it was wondrous.  We were timeless beings but the world was not, it needed time.  A beginning and an end which we could see simultaneously.  It also needed balance, so we created the unicorn forest and the corporate city and never the twain shall meet.  The corporate city was dark and uninviting, the temperature was always uncomfortable, either freezing cold or blisteringly hot.  It was wet, humid and filled with loud noises like rending metal, screaming and thousands of radio and tv channels all competing for attention.  It was a concrete jungle with smashed abandoned buildings, evil, horrible people taunting and ripping at your flesh with hooks. They wanted to own you, to take what is yours and get immense pleasure from seeing you suffer and live in misery.  They loved blood and death. They created ingenious schemes to trap and control each other, to create competition which in turn created more suffering. It was an absolute hell. 

As we completed the world, I wondered what it would be like to 'feel' like the inhabitants of the world do.  To have emotion and experience the reality we created. Foolishly, my creator agreed and I was reborn in the corporate city.  I had a male body externally but not a powerful one.  I had all my memories from my past and so was not able to function properly but I tried.  I felt pain and suffering.  I tricked them into thinking I was one of them and blended in.  I eventually realised I was female internally but if they knew of the real me I would be in trouble so I kept quiet.  I lived as one of them and suffered but I 'felt'.  I had emotion.  I became good at this game and climbed the ladder.  I was respected as one of the players in the game but it was destroying me.  I had learned right from wrong and this world was very very wrong.  I wanted to be right and so I looked within myself and amongst all the evil and blood was a little flower, all alone and struggling to face the ray of light that was coming in through a crack in the concrete.  I was that flower and with all my energy, I faced into the light and saw my creator.  Sobbing, I told him that I had been very wrong and wanted out of this place. I wanted to be in the unicorn forest and out of this hell hole.  Surprisingly he agreed and I entered my new home.  I was reborn again.  This time I was a beautiful woman with long flowing red hair and porcelain coloured skin.  I felt wonderful but I was alone.  Slowly, after time, other creatures appeared and they too were lovely in their own unique ways.  They bounded around, played and laughed and felt love.  After time, they came to call me 'mother' as I had always been there and I felt that they were all my children as I had helped to create the reality that created them.  Some of them had their own children but I could not as I had been created and not born, but all the creatures WERE my own children and I loved them as such.  I had all my memories from the past but I did not need them.  This wonderful place was my home. 
Came out to self: mid Oct 17                   Last haircut: 3rd Nov 17       
Came out to wife: 17th Jan 18                 Therapy started: 1st Mar 18
Electrolysis started: 10th Apr 18              Referred to GIC: 16th May 18
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e walks down a hidden and forgotten path, into the darkest part of the forest.

Dark red flowers, bushes, berries.  Deep roots.

It is the poison fruit of bitterness.

And many eat it, and consume it, and it in turn consumes them.

Deadly poison, this fruit, offered to trans.

And nearby, the place sh'e hated most.

It was the deep pit of rage.    Deep and on fire, the pit, near the fruit of bitterness.

One by one, most of h'er friends had fallen into that pit.

Other pits are nearby, the pit of despair, the pit of self pity, of loneliness.

It is the most evil place of the forest.

Sh'e fears that the creatures have eaten of the fruit.  Sh'e did h'erself, and barely lived.

It did harm h'er, consumed h'er.

And sh'e had fallen into the pit of rage, along with h'er friends.  But sh'e found h'er way back out.  Others, did not.

And the fire of that pit consumed this place.

Quietly, sh'e turns h'er back on the pits, and the fruit.    Heads back up the path to the furry bear and the walrus and the faerie and the hedgehog and the mad hatter and the others, the many others, hoping they are ok.

Spit out the fruit of bitterness, stay away from the pits of rage, loneliness, despair, hatred.

Run from this place.   It is death.

Sh'e spreads h'er wings, gilded wings of fire and light.   Demons from the pits pursue h'er, but they cannot have h'er.

Not with the protection sh'e has from above.   But they are dangerous nonetheless, these demons in the forest.

Demons from the pits, trouble us not.

Sh'e shudders.  Cold, and darkness, lie behind h'er, love, and gentle innocence, are ahead, the revived Unicorn Forest.

This place, is the very history of the ancient ones.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Sno

Quietly lying on the sun drenched floor,
With rainbows from a window cast
The bear, turns and stares
Once more fire ward.

A cursed thought running round of pits and pits,
Holes and stones,
Both of which will try us.

For some there is life,
Bold strong verdant green and red and yellow
Seen,
In others muted shades, but quiet pride and understanding
Hides. Shuttered,
stuttered from the failing mouth of messages.
Waiting to be opened.

The bitter suite, bitter sweet.
Faeries dance and play, with weapons brandished,
Simple strife and pain their conquest vanquished, for a minute.
Softly rest.
Slow laboured heaving of the breast
Lest torment, swallow slow and deep,
The wed of pride whose roots run deep.
  •  

SallyChoasAura

Quote from: VickyS on August 02, 2018, 08:34:57 AM
I was created from pure energy as an assistant and child to my creator.  I was a machine.  An emotionless automaton who's only function was to assist my creator in building a new world.  I was nothing more and nothing less.  The only value I had was my ability to work  and produce what was needed by my creator.  I was genderless and metallic as was required by my function.

We designed the very fabric of reality needed for a physical world and it was wondrous.  We were timeless beings but the world was not, it needed time.  A beginning and an end which we could see simultaneously.  It also needed balance, so we created the unicorn forest and the corporate city and never the twain shall meet.  The corporate city was dark and uninviting, the temperature was always uncomfortable, either freezing cold or blisteringly hot.  It was wet, humid and filled with loud noises like rending metal, screaming and thousands of radio and tv channels all competing for attention.  It was a concrete jungle with smashed abandoned buildings, evil, horrible people taunting and ripping at your flesh with hooks. They wanted to own you, to take what is yours and get immense pleasure from seeing you suffer and live in misery.  They loved blood and death. They created ingenious schemes to trap and control each other, to create competition which in turn created more suffering. It was an absolute hell. 

As we completed the world, I wondered what it would be like to 'feel' like the inhabitants of the world do.  To have emotion and experience the reality we created. Foolishly, my creator agreed and I was reborn in the corporate city.  I had a male body externally but not a powerful one.  I had all my memories from my past and so was not able to function properly but I tried.  I felt pain and suffering.  I tricked them into thinking I was one of them and blended in.  I eventually realised I was female internally but if they knew of the real me I would be in trouble so I kept quiet.  I lived as one of them and suffered but I 'felt'.  I had emotion.  I became good at this game and climbed the ladder.  I was respected as one of the players in the game but it was destroying me.  I had learned right from wrong and this world was very very wrong.  I wanted to be right and so I looked within myself and amongst all the evil and blood was a little flower, all alone and struggling to face the ray of light that was coming in through a crack in the concrete.  I was that flower and with all my energy, I faced into the light and saw my creator.  Sobbing, I told him that I had been very wrong and wanted out of this place. I wanted to be in the unicorn forest and out of this hell hole.  Surprisingly he agreed and I entered my new home.  I was reborn again.  This time I was a beautiful woman with long flowing red hair and porcelain coloured skin.  I felt wonderful but I was alone.  Slowly, after time, other creatures appeared and they too were lovely in their own unique ways.  They bounded around, played and laughed and felt love.  After time, they came to call me 'mother' as I had always been there and I felt that they were all my children as I had helped to create the reality that created them.  Some of them had their own children but I could not as I had been created and not born, but all the creatures WERE my own children and I loved them as such.  I had all my memories from the past but I did not need them.  This wonderful place was my home. 

.....wut....?
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e finds the bear, and curls up in a little ball on their shoulders, burying h'erself in the comforting fur.
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

•  

Satinjoy

The Fairy and the Bear and the Walrus spot the Hedgehog all curled up on itself and kinda wandering around looking lost.

We all look at each other.

How do you hug a groundhog? 

We better find out.

(edited, bad hair day plus low e levels had me get the creature wrong, I am sooooo embarrassed)

•  

MaryT

The Hedgehog in the foetal position
feels so lost and lonely and unloved.
The Fairy, the Bear and the Walrus approach.
"Oh, I hope that they hug me",
wishes the Hedgehog,
"I so need a hug right now."
"Look!" exclaims the Fairy,
"There's the Hedgehog, all curled up."
"That reminds me",
she continues,
"I've always wondered how to hug a groundhog.
Let's go and find one and try to hug it."
The Hedgehog is distraught to hear this
and sobs unconsolably.
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e sees the Faerie that built the cabin pointing at the sobbing Hedgehog.

Good thing they spell their name different.  Or who could tell.

But what are we to do, and why are there so many tears in out little forest?

Sh'e is very worried now.  For what would we do without our Hedgehog?

It is as if sh'e was looking at the last survivors of a great sadness and tragedy.

Sh'e groans, deep inside.  A quiet scream of hurt, long forgotten.

Faerie of the cabin, what shall we do?

•  

MaryT

The Faerie of the Cabin
confesses that she cast a confusion spell
on the Fairy of the Treehouse.
"I am sorry", says the Faerie of the Cabin,
"I thought that it would be funny
but the sorrow of the Hedgehog
touches my heart."
"If you wear gloves",
continues the Faerie of the Cabin,
"you can hug the Hedgehog in safety."
  •  

Satinjoy

But oh my dear, it is not a hedgehog but a Groundhog, and I feel I have misgendered now.... For if I call another creature who they are not, and see a different identity than how they view themself, then what have I done?

I have become the bringer of confusion and pain, for in my befudfled brain, I know not the difference between hedgehog and groundhog and keep calling one the other...

But this I know for sure.  They are loved in this place, whatever they may appear, and ertors are so common in the unicorn forest.

I so deeply applogize for miscreaturing our beloved unicorn.

Satinjoy you are a mess. 

•  

MaryT

"Oh dear!" exclaims the Faerie of the Cabin,
"The spell misfired and confused me too!
It is the Groundhog that lies curled and sobbing.
The Groundhog and the Fairy of the Treehouse
are both so unhappy now.
Time for a group hug."
  •  

Satinjoy

Oh is it ever.

The deep rage of the Fairy has turned in upon h'erself again, and it is deep.

Sh'e loves deep, fights deep, but h'er anger at injustice and cruelty runs the deepest, h'er protective instincts are fierce, and when sh'e accidentally hurts anothers feelings the rage knows no limit.

And sh'e drank deeply of the tree of hormones today and that makes it worse.

Please forgive me.  Sh'e had a lot of nerve showing up here again, but I just had to come back.

All the forests are unique and special places, my heart breaks for this one.

Come my dear, my magic is of love and touch and kindness, rarely do I do  the other kind.

Faerie of the cabin, light a fire with your skills, let us roast marshmallows and all curl up together under the warm night sky.

Maybe the dragon is around...that'll start a fire.

Love to all here.

•  

MaryT

What a wonderful idea. 
All of the creatures of the Unicorn Forest
are at peace again,
at least for tonight.
  •  

ErinWDK

Here it is daylight in the Unicorn Forest.  The Walrus has woken up again (that happens every few days or so) and is as confused as usual.  There are footprints all around them: big ones, little ones, rumpled places in their fur almost as if someone had used them for a pillow...  Oh My!  Then a cache of acorns has shown up near their hind flippers.  Things are happening here!  I must find a way to not sleep 6 1/2 days a week!
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e sat relaxing in the morning sun, feeling a little hung over from the tree of hormones sh'e drank yesterday.

Dang, missed one shot day, and the emotional correction went to the max again.   THC again. 

(Trans hormone cycle).

I wonder where the old squirrels went, they had funny stuff around the forest that smelled like old tires burning.   They were funny too, that was in an older time.

The forest feels different to h'er now.   It feels kinder, quieter, and tighter, a togetherness is in here, the remnants of the old forest seem to have accepted h'er for where sh'e is at now.

Sh'e is picking marshmallows out of h'er teeth, the faerie of the Cabin had done a nice job last night, and revealed a little more of herself as well.   Seems to be a she in the forest, a kind one too, one that accepts the sh'es and theys and all the other variations of the we.

Sh'e still is nervous.  Old memories haunt, flashbacks of the fires, the wrath of dragons and others best not mentioned now.

But the roots of those days may finally be gone, sh'e does not know, but sh'e will give it a chance.

Sh'e does see kindness here. 

We had banded together, a tight group really.   A bit of a closed system, perhaps, because back in those days, we were the outcasts, nobody believed that we were who we are.   Those were the days of the binary, the days when it was enforced by well meaning butterflies, who had no idea the harm they would cause.

How strange, thought the Fairy of the Treehouse.  H'er sword was at h'er side, and sh'e was terrified of butterflies.

Of all things.  Butterflies.

Oh thank God for the healings that come.  For sometimes, when a place burns to the grounds, the new growth has room to blossom.

It does not even feel haunted now.  Quiet, yes.  Guarded, always, but that is habit, the habit of being hunted for sport and cruelty.

A gentle smile came across h'er lips.  The night sky had been glorious, the marshmallows wonderful, the company exquisite and kind, and when they had all had their fill, they had fallen asleep in a big pile of joyous warmth and fur and magic and love.

This was the very heart of the forest.

This is why sh'e returned.

Sh'e leaned forward to pick up a stray marshmallow, and a whole pile of them fell out of h'er bra into the new grass.   H'er sword caught on h'er skirt and it was slit, revealing.....

Oh dear.  Sh'e really is a sh'e.....

•  

Sno

The gossamer weight,
Comfort and a realm of trust.
The bear needs to slumber on.
And on.

The days rest will not cure
The deficit of spoons,
And yet, valiant the screen is up, the stage is set
Players are playing and yet, yet,
Yet quiet in the wings
The countr ticks down, slowly down
Minus, minus, minus and more
Until the keening silence cuts the marrow
Succour devoured.
Restored, replenished, quiet resting now.

The challenge of invisible in plain sight, the bear snuffle huffs,
Ash flies,
Fire lights.

And yet, the faerie sleeps.

Safe.
  •  

Satinjoy

Sh'e stirs, yawns, h'er feet twined in bear fur.

Half bare fairy on bear neck and back.

Feet rub tired ears, softly, gently.

Walrus rests, Faerie weaves magic in flame and smoke.  Others here too.

Invisible ones watch.

Sh"e basks in fir, feels like satin, feels like joy.

Sh'e chuckles.  Someone dear called h'er a lady.

Half right darling.  But sh'e knows sh'e is the other.  Not of the binary. 

Feet stroke tired ears, fir envelops, loneliness flees.

Fairy goes back to sleep on furry friend.

Yes.  Safe.

But has to learn its real.

Fur soft, satin stirs, incense kindles, warm breeze, summer nights.

•  

Satinjoy

Weary old Fairy, sh'e walks the lonely path.

Tip of the old sword drags in the dirt, sh'e heads back to the treehouse.

Lights the candle, lights the incense.  Then takes the sword, and stares into the fire she keeps in the hearth to stay warm.

Gently, oh so gently, sh'e puts the sword into the side of the fireplace alongside the tools, letting it rest with the poker and the other items used to keep the fire burning through the night.

The old warrior is tired.  Its time to let others fight this battle, and for h'er to slip into the shadow world of stealth.  Half a decade sh'e has fought for trans, the beauty years are spent, the glories of the past are memories, they left their mark tis true, but it has been a long, hard battle, there are scars, there are trophies, there is sorrow and joy.

It is just so much easier to dissapear in plain sight, to blend in, to be who she is quietly, living out h'er truth under the nose of the cis, without them having a clue.

It wears us down, these battles, and perhaps, it was always the goal and the path to just dissapear, living out our true gender, whatever the heck it is, socially without fear.   Just being us.

Lord, we had to fight a war to do that.  And the first battle is with ourselves.

The sword glows in the night, the blade is cold, reflective.

Old fairy goes to the bed, satin sheets, satin robe, nylon things all, small breasted but they are very real, skin of a woman, but parts that remain that are born of men.   Whether she is wired as a she or not, it remains.

H'er eyes stare into the fire.  A hard choice was made tonight, very hard.

Let the sword stay by the fire. 

I have fought this battle long enough.  I am tired, I want to go home.

Incense burns, candles glow, loneliness is in the air, even with the ciswife. 

Only we can understand this, how alone it is to be nonbinary, doubled down spiritually as well, so few of us can keep our faith, the hate drives it out of us, the greatest of hates victories.

Hands grasp for the sword, it is not at h'er side.  Let it pass.

Rest, Satinjoy.  What are you fighting for?  Let it go, the young will take it, write your story, love the people, the battle of the cis, belongs to others, you lost far too much already honey, put down your sword, until you can cry again.

•  

Ayla

The wind whispered in the leaves.  Shadows danced as the cloud cover moved cross the night sky.

A figure seemed to appear from nowhere.  Their bright eyes searched the clearing and saw the fairy in her tree house.  She looked tired.  While an elf lives many human life times, a fairy who lives with the cis, ages more quickly.  Life had not been kind to the fairy.  Too many scars - both physical and spiritual had caused her harm and much distress

Perhaps now is the time when they should ask their dear friend to leave this forest and journey with them into the West.  Moving silently they open the door but the fairy had already succumbed to her exhaustion.  The fairy was already in a deep sleep, their care worn face had shed their creases and, for a moment, their beauty had returned. The elf smiled sadly and realised that their time had passed and it was time to journey one last time,  to cross the Western sea and to rejoin her kind.

Gently pressing their lips to the old fairy's cheek,  the elf paused..  A tear formed, lingered on a lash, then etched a way down their cheek.."Farewell dear friend, you were the best of us."  Etching a sigil on the mantle, the elf asked her friend to join them on this final journey, but sensed that this will be last time that their paths will cross.

Leaving fragrant leaves to burn a sweet fragrance. The elf turned. Moon light wavered. The branches moved, and the elf was gone.
  •  

Satinjoy

Quote from: Aisla on September 07, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
The wind whispered in the leaves.  Shadows danced as the cloud cover moved cross the night sky.

A figure seemed to appear from nowhere.  Their bright eyes searched the clearing and saw the fairy in her tree house.  She looked tired.  While an elf lives many human life times, a fairy who lives with the cis, ages more quickly.  Life had not been kind to the fairy.  Too many scars - both physical and spiritual had caused her harm and much distress

Perhaps now is the time when they should ask their dear friend to leave this forest and journey with them into the West.  Moving silently they open the door but the fairy had already succumbed to her deep exhaustion.  The fairy was already in a deep sleep, their care worn face had shed their creases and, for a moment, their beauty had returned. The elf smild sadly and realised that their time had passed and it was time to journey one last time,  to cross the Western sea and to rejoin her kind.

Gently pressing their lips to the old fairy's cheek,  the elf pausesd..  A tear formed, lingered on a lash, then retched their ways down their cheek.."Farewell dear friend, you were the best of us."  Etching a sigil on the mantle, the elf asked her friend to join them on this final journey, but sensed that this will be last time that their paths will cross.

Leaving fragrant leaves to burn a sweet fragrance. The elf turned. Moon light wavered. The branches moved, and the elf was gone.

May our paths never part, my dear one.  I love you too deeply to lose you, and you are right, the years have not been kind.

Stay with me here.

•