Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

my sister(and soon my family) does not accept me

Started by Jake_to_Jackie, June 05, 2007, 09:52:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inncdava

Quote from: Jake_to_Jackie on June 06, 2007, 02:51:06 PM
ok time for my follow up. To start off i deeply love you all. and am thankful that you took the time to show you care. Your words realy ment a lot and will help me in the difficult time of telling my parents.And i am a realy religious person. So i would like to request none to doubt that faith i am about to show.

After i told my sister i quikly left. I found my first freind who was close enough to hangout wit. It ends up the him and another freind of mine where going to gt tatoos. So i went with them. We talked and btw i was suppose to have work on that day but for some mysterious reason they did not need me. Supriseingly my dad let me leave. And my sister did not try and stop me. While i was walking down the road i prayed.

"God i dont have any proof its not a sin. And i can understand where she thinks it is. For i  want to be a lesbian women. And it douse say that homosexuality is a sin in the bible. Now i think you ment homosexual lust. Not homosexual love was a sin. Again i have no proof. But the thing is im realy scared and dont know what to do. I know it is not a sin. Why would you find it wrong for me to embrace my spirit. To shed earthly possesion. And to search deeper. and care more bout the spirit. I realy need to know you love me. And do not hate me for what i am. I am scared."

As i met with Brian (my freind i was talking about) He cheered me up quik. Thn we met with my secound freind Nishat. Who was getting a tatoo that read "look to the stars". she then explained to me the deeper meaning

"you see we live in Nederland A city inside a sate, that is inside a county, that is inside a state, that is inside a country, that is inside a planet, that is inside a universe that is inside a galaxy, that is inside a universe, that is inside something else. (in therory) For use to be that insignificant in the monstrosity that is this exi whatever being is out there to still show that much care for every last living indivisual. How can we be so stupid as to worry bout the diffrences that are own people have in this city the very in of that stagering list. I mean when we find what is out there where going to realy see some diffrence. And only thouse that can will be able to see something that is literly out of this world."

now that is why she was getting her tatoo. Wich she was planning to get way before i told her i was tran. But it just so happen that she chose the day  needed religious gudance. (and praid for it too) God had answered me that day. And she told me that everything was going to be all right. And that she loved me inspite of me being diffrent. And because of that I am not afraid any more.

Jackie

As a fellow transgendered woman from Indiana, I can relate to this very much. I first made an earlier transition attempt when I was in the 7th grade. I had a conversation with my mother in March 1996, and she mentioned that she wanted a biological daughter and when I mentioned that I wanted to undergo my tranisition, she told me "NO!" followed by an insult. Had she not passed away in May 2002, I would have told her on October 31, 2003 when I officially came out that I realized I could no longer deal with the deaths of my mother and brother (who committed suicide three months after my mother died.) Later that year, I was diagnosed with gender dysphoria.

When I turned 21 in January 2004, I began the real life test and near the end of that year, I officially began my transition to female when I filed papers to have my name changed to reflect my current gender identity. Sometime during 2004, I realized during a revelation, when I broke a classroom window eight years earlier (during my seventh grade year) that I sent my mother a message after being provoked. (I was lucky I was never charged with breaking and entering and/or burglary.)
  •  

Tay

Just to add to the pastor thing.

My twin brother is ftm.  He is a devout catholic.  In Arizona, where he lived until a couple months ago, he attended a catholic church that had services and masses SPECIFICALLY for GLBT youth.  It was a kind of under the table thing.  You only heard about it through word of mouth because the church feared excommunication from THE CHURCH, if you understand what I mean, but EVERY denomination seems to have a few people that just sorta get it, y'know?
  •