Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

My Hair

Started by ★ Sophia ★, September 02, 2014, 03:36:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

★ Sophia ★

Hello.

I would like to know about what will happen to my hair as I start HRT.
I have quite long hair, it does curl a lot but it can be straitened. So I would like to know will my hair grow any faster when i'm on HRT?
and also will my hair come down to my shoulders?
I'm very young, (look at my previous post) to start this so I have no intention to wearing a wig or anything like that.
  •  

bluebirdx88

I had long hair (below my shoulders, but as it's curly it seemed only shoulder length) before HRT.. I'm only a month in and I've already noticed a huge difference.. Not so much in length but more to do with quantity... It's as if there where more, and stronger, I don't know how to explain it.. But in short, yes. :)

•  

Jess42

Curly hair takes about twice as long to grow length than straight hair. Depending on the curls. Mine are almost the size, maybe a little bigger than my index finger. A year and a half and it is well past my shoulders and wet reaches my nipples.

But curls are a girl's best friend other than diamonds. Curly hair is probably the most feminine other than bangs. But remember the old saying, "girls with straight hair want curly hair and girls with curly hair want straight hair." Well I love my curls. I don't even want straight hair. Wash it, condition it, put frizz serum or argon oil in it and a little gel. Shake like a dog and fix it with my fingers and let it dry naturally. Really easy, instead of straightening irons and blow driers. Healthy, curly and soft and pretty freaking girly. ;)
  •