Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 9.0

Started by Jenny07, August 30, 2014, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordKAT

I stamped on time, went to the future, and won.  Time warp Ferrari anyone?
  •  

stephee72

I went further my Ferrari flys...
I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Releca

you can have your flying cars. I have the trophy right here. Or I will once this is over
I am a caterpillar creeping along a leaf.
  •  

stephee72

I am being honest with myself and others here at all times, because I cant be honest in other parts of my life, just want honesty, support  and kindness for all.  :-*
  •  

Jenny07

One word

Thundercougarfalconbird.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

V M

Ah yes, translated that means:

V M the cowgirl WINS!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

We'll find out who wins in 134 more posts!
  •  

Dee Marshall

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Dee Marshall

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Dee Marshall

•  

Dee Marshall

Done. Did you really think I would keep it up?

•  

Devlyn

•  

LordKAT

•  

infinity

•  

Devlyn

•  

immortal gypsy

One, Two, (3,4) Five

Gypsy posting overtime
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

stephee72

•  

Devlyn

...eerht , owt , eno...gnitseT
  •  

V M

But who knows who's nose, Ah yes, mine

I WIN!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

121 wins on the wall, 121 wins
You take one down and pass it around. ...
  •