Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Ugh. I feel so lost.

Started by wannabeme, April 12, 2014, 01:16:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wannabeme

If anyone cares to hear me vent message me I guess. Kinda want to talk one on one with someone about how I'm feeling.
I'm living as a guy right now. Sometimes it's cool being strong and manly. But then I see somethin pink and want to try it on... Or see a beautiful girl and I'm attracted to get but at the same time envious of how she looks.
  •  

Kassie

•  

Alesium

Quote from: wannabeme on April 12, 2014, 01:16:29 AM
I'm living as a guy right now. Sometimes it's cool being strong and manly. But then I see somethin pink and want to try it on... Or see a beautiful girl and I'm.. envious of how she looks.

I'm in the same boat.  For the moment, I'm not doing anything towards progression except getting in a better shape.  I understand perfectly; I just recently took a trip to Nashville, TN and, oh WOW, the pretty women!  I was quite jealous of several of them for a while until I realized that I am not meant to look like that.  I'm meant to look like the way the Good Lord made me. :) ... with possibly red hair, of course!

So now, instead of stirring jealousy inside of me when I see a woman like that, I created an image of my (possibly) fabulous self in my mind that I reflect on. :)

Toodles from TN,
Ales
  •  

CaseyD

I'm pretty much the same. Being strong is awesome, but I went to a strip club a month ago with a friend, kept wondering if i'd look as good in the outfits the strippers wore some day.
  •  

mrs izzy

Welcome to Susan's,

here are a list of important things to know about the forum.

Glad you joined our family.

We are all here to share our support.

There is no question that can not be asked.

Safe walk on your path.

Izzy
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

OlderTG

wannabeme,
I'm new to all of this too and have felt the very same way. I get so jealous of so many of the women I see. I've decided I've got to stay away from that jealousy and focus on who I am. I'll never be them; not the body, not the hair, not the features. I can only be me and can only try to make me look the best I can.

That doesn't mean I don't look at other women, jealous of all the time I've missed as a woman.

I'm so new I haven't bothered checking out how to message individuals, but I'm open to other people's vents. I probably am not allowed to message yet; still a newb. And I'm so darned needy myself, but I guess that's why we're here... to lean on each other.

Hopefully we'll all find our way.
  •  

ImagineKate

I totally hear you, friend.

I am taking steps toward transition but for years I thought the same as you did. Often I would watch a pretty girl and wonder what it would be like to be her. Not even perfect girls but ordinary ones who are basically "girl next door."

I do enjoy some "manly" things but I can't deny what I am.
  •  

Illuminess

I like to think of myself as a pretty good armchair psychologist, so I'm always open for any private messages. The thing with any kind of therapy, though, is that you're the one who does all the work. We can only provide you with some solid advice and wisdom and hope that some of it takes root. And, like in any therapist office, confidentiality is respected in one-on-one PM dialogs.
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

LordKAT

Pm's are still the internet.  Privacy is not guaranteed.
  •  

Illuminess

Quote from: LordKAT on October 23, 2014, 09:12:56 AM
Pm's are still the internet.  Privacy is not guaranteed.

Well, what I mean is that anything anyone decides to talk to me about isn't going to be shared with anyone; on this forum or offline. The NSA, however... haha... there's no hiding from them. :P
△ ☾ Rıνεя Aяıп Lαυяıε ☽ △

"Despair holds a sweetness that only an artist's tongue can taste."Illuminess
  •  

Sandy74

You are def not alone in the way that you feel and I can relate. I live as a male pretty much all the time except for when I come home I strip off my clothes and settle back in the panties that I usually wear under my male clothes or I will slip into something when I get home. I mean anytime I am at home I am wearing female clothes at all time. Right now I am wearing panties and tights and a cami top, so comfortable.

I get that way about when I see a woman and she has an outfit I really like I will be in just awe and imagining how it would look on me. Or I see a female character on TV that has some sort of garment on that I really like I am so envious as well. I am not attracted to female but I am attracted to there clothes, breasts and genitals. If you ever need someone to talk about this with I am cool with that, shoot me a pvt message if you would like.

I am currently working at a ski resort and I work outside so I am all manly when it comes to that, not like you couldn't be a female and do the same thing but not many do. I have a beard cause my face gets cold in the winter and have decided that once I complete my collection of getting a wig, bras and breastforms and a nice dress that I am going to chop off the facial hair and see how I look, its like a goal and to accomplish it will be awesome. Well sorry for rambling, I can relate :)
  •