Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Sarah

Today, the hubby and I went to the only western apparel store in town. He got a few items he wanted. I got a nice pair of "Cowgirl Up" jeans. I could not help but show them off to my mother. She asked how much I paid. I told her they were $55.00, which is $15.00 less than they were marked. She then asked me how I could be given a discount like that. I told her "because the guy can, and he owns the store".
She never understood how having a great attitude can have an effect on those you meet or conduct business with.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Alora

Well.... it's been awhile since I've been on Susan's. I have lots going on. I finally got authorization for my BA, surgery is set for Feb 12th. I have an appointment to get my second GRS letter, the last hurdle I need for pre-authorization. Hopping for an April surgery date. And on top of all that I just finished my welding program and I now have a college degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Alora on January 05, 2018, 04:49:58 PM
Well.... it's been awhile since I've been on Susan's. I have lots going on. I finally got authorization for my BA, surgery is set for Feb 12th. I have an appointment to get my second GRS letter, the last hurdle I need for pre-authorization. Hopping for an April surgery date. And on top of all that I just finished my welding program and I now have a college degree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WoW! What a set of good news! I'm happy for you and thanks for coming back and sharing it with us.

HUGS,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

jaybutterfly

used today's flu virus contraction to watch a LOT of tv
  •  

V M

I was waiting around for my E script, the shop I use has free delivery

So there was the knock at the door and there was a new deliver girl who asks...

"Is *Legal Name* There?"
    "Yes"
"Could you get him for me please?"
    "Um, yes"
"Oh! Um, could you sign this for me please?"
     "Yes, Thank You"

;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

big kim

•  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 05, 2018, 07:41:30 PM
I was waiting around for my E script, the shop I use has free delivery

So there was the knock at the door and there was a new deliver girl who asks...

"Is *Legal Name* There?"
    "Yes"
"Could you get him for me please?"
    "Um, yes"
"Oh! Um, could you sign this for me please?"

Aha!  You're a Yes Mame :)
     "Yes, Thank You"

;D
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

jaybutterfly

did a little bit of animation, more acceleration testing. Made some eggnog this evening, wrote a bit more of my new chapter for my novel and been to the gym (cycled 4.5k and ran 2) after some deadlifting. Really feeling the weight peeling off now so Im happy about that.

Watched this weeks RWBY and the sheer joy I felt was uncontrollable :)

waiting for Dragonball to air in the next hour and then Im going to bed.
  •  

Geeker

I finally got around to contacting my health insurance provider a few days ago about whether or not they would actually cover MtF hrt, just incase I read the policy wrong and made connections that weren't actually there. Well, I just heard back from them (they sent me an email while I was sleeping) and the answer is yes. THEY SAID YES!  :icon_joy: I would assume they would cover seeing a gender therapist, but I'm waiting on that e-mail.

Having that definitive answer is WAY better than me just assuming so.
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

V M

New glasses were ready and a friend took me to go pick them up \:icon_chick:/  Yay!!! I can see again!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Since Dec 29 I have lost 15 pounds 15 more to go than I will be 145 I can be super happy around there Trying to look good for First full summer as me the real me
  •  

Christy Lee

^ Congrats :)

Finding a New great song.... from Fallout Boy

;D
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Cassi

Just being happy thinking of how surprised the Greys will be when they abduct me next time, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Christy Lee

Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

V M

The morning news program I watch has a "Salute the Troops" segment  8)  Makes me feel good to see people giving recognition

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 19, 2018, 07:35:25 AM
The morning news program I watch has a "Salute the Troops" segment  8)  Makes me feel good to see people giving recognition

So much different nowadays as compared to reception and treatment back in the late 60s and 70's.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

I weighed myself this morning. I didn't think it was gunna be a good one, I was considering just waiting until next week but I'm glad I did because I'm almost back down to where I was before x-mas! I gained almost 6lbs over the holidays and now I'm back to within a pound of where I was, so I'm happy about that :)

and right now I'm listening to my favorite Ramones album, that band always cheers me up!
  •  

ChrissyRyan

I also weighed myself today and last week, and I was pleased that I am keeping off the weight I dropped in December.  I also noticed that my pants are fitting much looser at the waistline as compared to about two months ago, however they are all feeling tighter around my bottom.  That took me by surprise. 

Perhaps this is the result of a more vegetable and seeds healthier diet over than last seven years that has caused some natural plant estrogenic fat deposit result?  I remember my bottom getting uncomfortable after sitting down for a long time but more recently it seems almost like I am sitting on a pillow and I can sit for quite awhile before, because of discomfort, wanting to get up.

I have been working out for my abs (abdominals) so that might have reduced my waistline, but I do not see how that would make my bottom bigger.  Maybe it is just aging.

So, whatever, my weight is staying off, and that was pleasing.  That I can explain logically as the result from not eating as much as before, especially high calories snacks.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

I was told I have a nice bum put a smile on my face today
  •  

Miss Zoey

Today was the last day of my previous job.I start a new job next week for a real estate place selling houses and properties.My previous job,could not take anymore of the crap from my now ex boss anymore.My new boss,she is a great person with a heart of gold.A few things she likes about me are I come in on time and my positive work attitude including dressing properly.Plus I am a full time crossdresser,she is a post op transsexual.She likes giving the trans and crossdressing community an opportunity.
  •