What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

"What made you happy today?"

A Curly Wurly.  Marathon bar to those in the US.  ;D
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Devlyn

Boss brought in donuts and says: "Devlyn, I hope you can figure out which two are for you."   ;D ;D ;D

•  

TonyaW

Work finally has my name correct in all the programs that we use. Of course the last one was the one we use most and actually puts my name on things.

Only took them 6 weeks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Ryuichi13

Something I put on ebay back in 2015 finally sold!  Sure its only $8, but its money that can go to put gas in my car!  ;)

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

My Internet service started working right last night.

Yay.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness. 
  •  

Ryuichi13

Finally, FINALLY posted a fanfic story chapter I've been working on for a while, and got one reviewer that commented on every chapter she read!  it was fun replying to her comments!

Now I'm motivated to keep working on the next chapter! ;D

Ryuichi

•  

PurpleWolf

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on May 12, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
Finally, FINALLY posted a fanfic story chapter I've been working on for a while, and got one reviewer that commented on every chapter she read!  it was fun replying to her comments!

Now I'm motivated to keep working on the next chapter! ;D

Ryuichi

Oh, cool  :D!
!!!REBIRTH=legal name change on Feb 16th 2018!!!
This is where life begins for me. It's a miracle I finally got it done.

My body is the home of my soul; not the other way around.

I'm more than anything an individual; I'm too complex to be put in any box.

- A social butterfly not living in social isolation anymore  ;D -
(Highly approachable but difficult to grasp)

The past is overrated - why stick with it when you are able to recreate yourself every day
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Allison S

My friends [emoji4]

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

DraconisTiff

My nephew being so accepting and understanding. So far he is the only immediate family ive told.
and wearing my toe rings all day.
  •  

Michelle_P

My older daughter.

@Laurie

Rev. Ranwa

It's been an odd day for me.  Mother's Day, seeing all the families out celebrating, and me walking around physically alone, but connected to a few dear ones with a friendly word or two of support or reassurance.

Thank you.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Ryuichi13

My TRIPP pants came in the mail!  WOOT! :D

Ryuichi

•  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness. 
  •  

Karen

1. I was able to openly talk to my wife about my anxiety and journey over the last 4 or 5 days.   

2. And, I had the privilege to visit and incredible remote community...where everyone is unique and from all walks of live and the world, where they are accepted and embraced for who they are.  If you care, are open and contribute you are accepted and included.   Nice!
Karen

* felt different like I did not fit, with strong feminine feelings and gender questions my entire life
* Sept 2016 - January 2017 real began to seriously question and research gender
* August 2017 friend explains transgender and gender vs sexual orientation, and immediately felt shock and begin to believe I maybe transgender
* March 2018 after 3 therapists, accepts I am transgender and am transitioning
* July 18, 2018 began HRT
* Feb 4, 2019 began Estrogen
  •  

V M

Someone emailed me a Walmart egift card for memorial day  ;D

I did need a few things and it looked like a good bike ride, about 4 miles each way according to google

Had a great time and was there and back in a little less than an hour  ;D  Wheeeee!!!
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Michelle_P

Installing a new faucet purchased in Oregon in my California kitchen, and without HOA approval!

Yes, I'm being a naughty girl (again).

I can fill the tea kettle in seconds instead of a minute or two!  Yay!

I'm a happy kitchen criminal today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

SarahMarie1987

I got my information about the housing I am applying for, and the benefits as well. It seems like it may be a slow process, but if it goes well I could be able to move out by the end of this year. Which will be good. Feeling good about my CP as well today. And my dysphoria is pretty low.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

MsAnnaLynn

First of all I must qualify that I am new transitioning and mid 60 age range. As much as it pains me to admit, I am not very feminine looking, yet. With that being said I was at my health provider and as they were getting information together, the girls were talking to each other about my information and continually referred to me as her and she.
I just stuck my painful breasts forward in joy.
Anna Lynn
P.S. The verification process has no sense of humor.
  •  

eyesk8rboi

Technically yesterday, but it's carrier over in to today as well.

So late last year I told one of the CEO's daughters I was tans, because they were trying to get everyone to follow social media and I was worried because no one knew except a couple of co-workers.
I was hoping to out be end of summer here, and it got a lot easier for me because she apparently told our CEO about it.
He approached me yesterday and told me that it wasn't a big deal, they just want me to be comfortable and that whenever / if I wanted them to change anything formally to let them know and they would no problem!!! I knew my bosses were cool, but I was so concerned because of all the work horror stories I've heard, but OMG!!!!! Once my boss gets back from E3, I'm going to see what can be changed without legal changes....Which would probably just be my name in the system, but STILL!! SO HAPPY!
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•