Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iztaccihuatl

Quote from: Dietlind on April 02, 2019, 08:47:46 AM
Don't forget that I am a medical scientist, and I see myself as my biggest medical experiment, I want to know about myself as much as I can!
Nature decided to start the Experiment Linde, and Linde wants to be in control of it as much as she can!

Well, Linde definitively is in the driver's seat! Go girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

SiobhánF

Quote from: KatieP on April 01, 2019, 11:57:07 PM
Pretty may not be the rent you pay to exist as a woman, but if it were, you would own the whole block! You look really fabulous, Siobhan.

Congratulations on Day 1 of the rest of your life!!

Kate

Awww, thank you, Kate! <3
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

King Malachite

My sister brought me Chinese food, and a soda to help the bad day I'm having.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Linde

I was out and about shopping today (my favorite past time, I am one of those shop till you drop people).  I had to go to the ladies room, and while washing my hands afterwards, the lady next to me started a conversation, which we continued for quite a while after our hands were washed, just small talk type of stuff.  As I told her that I have to leave, she said that she could listen to me all day long, because of my accent!

I for sure must have passed from the looks, manners and voice!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Ann W

A regular customer, a male, asked for my assistance. After I had helped him, as he walked out the door, he said, "Thank you, darlin'."

Woo-hoo! ;D
  •  

CynthiaAnn

•  

KatieP

Quote from: Ann W on April 05, 2019, 06:15:13 AM
A regular customer, a male, asked for my assistance. After I had helped him, as he walked out the door, he said, "Thank you, darlin'."

Woo-hoo! ;D

Wooo Hoooo is right!!

I think we need "react" buttons on this forum. I was looking for the "Thumbs UP" icon that I could just Wooo Hooo on the sidelines without stretching the thread length.

;D

Kate
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Trinity site open house!

And yes it's still a little warmer than most other places.

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Linde

Had a great support group meeting today, and we decided to start to do some social things together, to hopefully build up some friendships out of this.

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 06, 2019, 06:47:33 PM
Had a great support group meeting today, and we decided to start to do some social things together, to hopefully build up some friendships out of this.

That sounds encouraging Linde!

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on April 06, 2019, 08:03:32 PM

That sounds encouraging Linde!

Chrissy
I think so.  One can have a ll the cis friends one needs and wants, but some stuff only a trans person can really comprehend!   And that is when a trans friend is an important friend to have!

•  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on April 06, 2019, 08:22:47 PM
I think so.  One can have a ll the cis friends one needs and wants, but some stuff only a trans person can really comprehend!   And that is when a trans friend is an important friend to have!

Yes, I understand what you mean.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Sonja

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 06, 2019, 05:55:59 PM

And yes it's still a little warmer than most other places.

@Colleen_definitely

OMG Colleen - What are you up to???  Some parts of your job already freaked me out but this looks like your visiting radioactive sites ...for fun..??...

Take Lots of care,

Sonja XO
  •  

Colleen_definitely

It's how I keep my glowing complexion.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 28, 2019, 07:04:19 PM
Congratulations on getting your own PADD!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCARS

Thanks Stephanie.  Having my own tablet is nicer, it is better using a device with files, pics, and apps that are just mine on it.  Plus as my own, if I break it, well, I can decide when to get it fixed.
I can have my own app and email on it too.  But desktops and laptops are still good.  The tablet has a bigger screen than a telephone and it is portable still, so those are also pluses.

Have a great week ahead!   Star Trek was ahead of its time with tablets and talking computers, and so on.  What creativity! 

Chrissy
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on April 07, 2019, 11:52:46 AM
It's how I keep my glowing complexion.

Ha!  That is funny Colleen!

I hope your advanced graduate chemistry studies and research and labs are going well.   :)

Chrissy
  •  

Artesia

Well, several days ago, but midterms pushed everything behind.

I received the physical proof of my associate degree in psychology.  I got headhunted and will be starting a new job on the 15th working with 6-21 year old's with personal issues.  None were mentioned to be transgender, but they did mention autistic and survivors of sexual assault.  The latter being one of the two focuses I want to pursue when working for my doctorate.  Take it in stride Claire, Bachelor's degree first.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Faith

Pardon the interruption while I squeeze in a minor happy .. I got to read an email sent to me by our HR department back-peddling hard on bathroom usage. I think that they found out that restricting me from the ladies room was not in their best interest.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Linde

Quote from: Faith on April 08, 2019, 07:54:22 PM
Pardon the interruption while I squeeze in a minor happy .. I got to read an email sent to me by our HR department back-peddling hard on bathroom usage. I think that they found out that restricting me from the ladies room was not in their best interest.
I think that was a major win!  And some of your coworkers are a snitch, otherwise HR would not have know about the bathroom usage.  You got to identify the person/s, and exclude them from your circle!!

•  

Linde

Got my hormone blood test results today!  I am a woman!  Even the computer compared me to a natal female!
And the values are pretty good!

•