Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jill F

There is a new happy thread.  That makes me happy!
  •  

Edge

A song I really like about Odin's wild hunt.
  •  

antonia

I was at my dentist settling up and the receptionist pulled up my file on the computer, smiled and said "We really need to update your photo or the new staff is going to get really confused" then turned the monitor to me and we both had a good laugh at me unshaven from 2 years ago.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Saw a friend this morning who I haven't seen for a month for a shopping trip. Her first words
"#@&$#!*# you've grown where did they come from!!!!"

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Sydney_NYC

I received my long winter down coat from Long Tall Sally today. A perfect fit for this tall girl and also got a long top and a dress that will go great with a pair of leggings I recently purchased :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Leeloo_Dallas

Today I scheduled my first laser hair removal session.  As I was about to leave the office someone called in and cancelled.  So I got in tomorrow rather than 3 weeks from now.  =Happy
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: immortal gypsy on October 28, 2014, 10:41:30 PM
Saw a friend this morning who I haven't seen for a month for a shopping trip. Her first words
"#@&$#!*# you've grown where did they come from!!!!"

Hahaha (  .  )(  .  ) hey big girl!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

NathanielM

Doing absolutely nothing today. Just lazing around on the couch and watching shows with my mom :) It's nice to be lazy sometimes
  •  

EllieM

Quote from: antonia on October 28, 2014, 10:26:05 PM
I was at my dentist settling up and the receptionist pulled up my file on the computer, smiled and said "We really need to update your photo or the new staff is going to get really confused" then turned the monitor to me and we both had a good laugh at me unshaven from 2 years ago.

;D
  •  

LivingTheDream

•  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Shantel on October 29, 2014, 08:31:18 AM
Hahaha (  .  )(  .  ) hey big girl!  :eusa_clap:

I think their still quite small, and some of it was the bra I think. (The same bra I have on when we see each other), but large or small they are mine, and they are making me happy :laugh:
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

•  

Pikachu

Spending time with my mum walking to the park and back, reading over messages from my soul mate, and just an all around warm, happy vibe throughout the day.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Edge

I had a really good night's sleep.
Tomorrow is Halloween!
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Jill F

Pizza, tea and my teddy bears are all helping me get through this virus.
  •  

immortal gypsy

Being called ma'am by the train guards on my way to work, when he wanted to see my ticket. ;D
Simple yes but still surprising for me.  Now I'm actually looking forward to work tonight

•  

King Malachite

Finding my tweezers so I don't have to buy another pair

•  

Cindy

Quote from: immortal gypsy on October 31, 2014, 01:56:23 AM
Being called ma'am by the train guards on my way to work, when he wanted to see my ticket. ;D
Simple yes but still surprising for me.  Now I'm actually looking forward to work tonight

And since you are in the know - who is going to win the Cup? Or who should I invest my $2 on?
  •