Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Summer

It's my bday today and I got spoilt rotten by my beautiful wife and kids[emoji7] handbags heels and beauty salon voucher yay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Jenny07

Quote from: Cindy on December 27, 2014, 03:49:46 AM

I think I may have to come to Sydney and organise a shopping day. I'm sure Grace will join in and Catherine is back from the USA, wrangle up a few of the nervous girls, get some pretty lingerie, nice dresses and shoes, a make over and get you girls out for dinner. That will give you some confidence, girls just want to have fun (Mmm must write a song!) and it's time we all got together to let you have some :laugh: :-*

Sounds like a wonderful plan.
Go ahead Cindy and make up my day.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Jenny07 on December 28, 2014, 01:13:54 AM
Quote from: Cindy on December 27, 2014, 03:49:46 AM

I think I may have to come to Sydney and organise a shopping day. I'm sure Grace will join in and Catherine is back from the USA, wrangle up a few of the nervous girls, get some pretty lingerie, nice dresses and shoes, a make over and get you girls out for dinner. That will give you some confidence, girls just want to have fun (Mmm must write a song!) and it's time we all got together to let you have some :laugh: :-*

See what I can do!
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Cindy on December 28, 2014, 01:58:22 AM

See what I can do!
So makes me wish I had a passport or could get on an airplane without freaking out. 

Note to self: adjust New Year's resolutions.
  •  

Ally_B

Quote from: Jill F on December 28, 2014, 02:18:14 AM
So makes me wish I had a passport or could get on an airplane without freaking out. 

Note to self: adjust New Year's resolutions.

Have you ever tried getting drunk beforehand? I used to have to fly a lot for my old band and I never got used to flying. Could not have done it w/out booze....

As for what made me happy today.... Well, I got the guts up to go shopping in full make-up (well, as close as I get, my skills are severely lacking!) and dressed in a mixed gender wardrobe that showed off my increasingly non-masculine shape. :)

Misgendered once by a bogan who was trying to get money off me.... Not that I blame him, I have awful beard shadow that I struggle to conceal..... But overall, a successful mission!

Heck, I even avoided buying chocolate! lol
Don't stop to ask;
Now you've found a break to make it last.
You've got to find a way,
Say what you want to say;
Breakout
  •  

Rainbow Dash

"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

King Malachite

I found a penny and got to talk to the girl I am deeply infatuated with for slightly longer than I usually do, and we talked about video games.

Man, that woman is so beautiful.  I wish she took an interest in me.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Skyler

I made an appointment to get three more ear piercings in tomorrow at 4 with the new earring set my dad got me for Christmas :) its gonna look smashing. Also my hair looked pretty good today ~.`
  •  

Rainbow Dash

I passed my night driving test and shifted gears better than any other student in the class. But what really made me happy was Birkin chatted with me through PM's.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: Talim on December 29, 2014, 11:52:14 PM
I passed my night driving test and shifted gears better than any other student in the class. But what really made me happy was Birkin chatted with me through PM's.

I'm glad for this!!  :)
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Jill F

I went to a restaurant tonight where we have been regulars for many years.  A friend (and hot TV actor/model guy) that we hadn't seen in over two years and had moved away to the east coast happened to end up sitting next to us.  He hugged my wife, reconnected for a bit with her, looked at me for a split second as I waved, talked to her for a bit more, and I waved again.

Him: "Hi... Mike."
Me: "I'm Jill!"
Him: "Holy f***, I didn't even recognize you!  You look great." *hug*
Me: *melted a bit inside because he's totally hot* "Thank you so much!!!"

Apparently he did get the memo some time ago, but it took him that long to figure it out and he was completely awesome.  We so bought him dinner.

•  

Rainbow Dash

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! I HAVE MY CDL!
WOOHOO!

•  

immortal gypsy

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Mariah

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Talim on December 30, 2014, 04:21:27 PM
I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! I HAVE MY CDL!
WOOHOO!
Excellent! Second time's the charm! Bet you were just too tense on the first. Just do me one favor, never, ever drive a tandem. Those things scare me. (Triples and quads are worse.)

Really, you'll drive what your company wants you to. Just be safe.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Rainbow Dash

drive a Tandem? dont know that one. I do have my tanker and Doubles and Triples endorsements. ;)

•  

immortal gypsy

On the last day of the year. I receive a text from the chemist saying I can pick up my medications. Tomorrow they go back up to $200. I made my $30 batch by one whole day :D

Plus I now have a few months supply tucked away so all I should be buying now is my hrt meds. More money for clothes and shoes
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

ErinReign

Went shopping in person for the first time today, picked up some basic clothes/make-up and heard no remarks nor saw any odd glances. On a side note, ouch my wallet.
  •  

Skyler

Got 3 studs in my ears and I get to replace them with my new earrings in 6 weeks woot! :D
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Talim on December 30, 2014, 11:14:05 PM
drive a Tandem? dont know that one. I do have my tanker and Doubles and Triples endorsements. ;)
Double! Not being in the business, the right term escaped me.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •