Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay27

Getting a phone interview for a job! They seemed pretty intent on getting someone who can work from 6am-2pm weekdays and weekends, which I can. I think I got it :D
  •  

MarissaJ

although not today, I got my first set of acrylic nails last Monday. I absolutely love how they look and feel.
I'm not really a boy, I just play one on TV.

•  

AbeLane

Came out to my best friend today and it went really well! And she said she always got a "guy vibe" from me. :)
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
-e. e. cummings

"I still believe in heroes."
-Nick Fury, Avengers

•  

islandgirl

•  

Daft

Quote from: AbeLane on January 24, 2015, 08:49:43 PM
Came out to my best friend today and it went really well! And she said she always got a "guy vibe" from me. :)

That's awesome, dude. Glad to hear it went well. :)

I had a good day today. Just good vibes. I also got a haircut and felt presentable to the world today, lol.

•  

synesthetic

I really love doing dumb "comedic" acting and stuff - not professional whatsoever, just me and maaaybe a friend or two being stupid with a cheap camera. I was doing that today, and I played a guy so I got to wear a fake beard, kind of/not really bind, and pack! :D it felt so great and, even though I was acting, I felt more like myself than I have in a long time.
  •  

jessical

I met up with and old work college and his family that I have not seen in years.  It was the first time they saw me in female mode and it went really well :)
  •  

Rotika

Took a few pics of myself over the weekend. Documenting my progress as usual.. When I looked at them today.. I think I could see a glimmer of true femme in myself for the first time. I can't stop crying. :D
  •  

dahliasimone1981

I joined this site....its truly amazing that I never knew this even existed and that there is so much support out there. Being from a small town in Ky, theres few resources and even fewer means of support.
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: Rotika on January 26, 2015, 02:29:12 PM
Took a few pics of myself over the weekend. Documenting my progress as usual.. When I looked at them today.. I think I could see a glimmer of true femme in myself for the first time. I can't stop crying. :D

I know that feeling. I look in the mirror and more and more I see a woman staring back at me, literally more and more every day. I start crying. I can't believe this is me, and I can't believe that it will only get better. I've wanted this all my life, since I was 4. I can't believe it's finally happening. Hair growing, face and skin softening, curves becoming more defined, breasts growing, among other things.
  •  

ImagineKate

What made me happy today. Going about my business without much as a second look, and getting, "miss let me take that from you" from the supermarket parking lot cart attendant!
  •  

ChiGirl

I came out to my brother and his response was wonderful.  Confused, but he was okay.  He was even a little mad that our parents were so unaccepting when I first came out to them.  It was a great talk.  He asked permission if he could tell his wife.  I was fine with that,  and she sent me text a little while ago just say "hugs."  [emoji4]

He also asked me if I had a female name.  I told him the story of going from Dawn to Catlin to Catherine.  He then reminded me our new step-sister (dad remarried recently) is named Katherine.  Mother pussbucket!  Back to the drawing board. [emoji13]
  •  

MarissaJ

Actually two things today
    1. Booked an appointment with an endo who can do HRT
    2. Made contact with a support group for trans* people.
I'm not really a boy, I just play one on TV.

•  

AbeLane

Proud of myself for finally e-mailing some therapist in my area to start my road to getting T.
"It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are."
-e. e. cummings

"I still believe in heroes."
-Nick Fury, Avengers

•  

immortal gypsy

Wearing correct work pants and shoes today for the first time, instead of my usual casual jeans and sneakers. None of the people next door or my customers today said anything. Had some fun walking to work, these are not made for navigating puddles
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Jenny07

Quote from: immortal gypsy on January 27, 2015, 01:53:18 AM
Wearing correct work pants and shoes today for the first time, instead of my usual casual jeans and sneakers. None of the people next door or my customers today said anything. Had some fun walking to work, these are not made for navigating puddles

Go ahead and jump in the puddles, that's why they are there?
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Jenny07 on January 27, 2015, 02:38:33 AM
Go ahead and jump in the puddles, that's why they are there?

Normally I would, but converse don't allow as much water in as the pair I have on now :(. On the way home thou my little kid will come out hard and fast :laugh:
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Cindy

Cindy sends the snorkel and flippers to Sydney
  •  

Devlyn

The kitchen timer just announced that my chicken soup is ready!
  •  

AndrewG

Coming out to another colleague and work and her being really supportive.
  •