News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

Quote from: DragonBeer on April 11, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
Shaved off my facial hair. I feel manly doing that even though I'm now babyfaced for the next two weeks.
Like every teenager in the world, DragonBeer. Relish it. Eventually shaving can become a dreaded chore. Or perhaps I'm just biased.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Jill F

My Mrs. Potato Head on my nightstand makes me happy every day.

About 15 years ago I lamented to my wife that I never had a Mr. Potato Head as a child, so I got one for Christmas that year.  My PH has lived on my nightstand ever since.  In 2013, she transitioned MTF just as I did.

If only we could do it so easily...
  •  

Skyler

Wearing my new tank top that I got on Saturday! It feels so liberating and free.....everyone you MUST get tank tops! That is an order ;)
  •  

iKate

Quote from: DragonBeer on April 11, 2015, 11:43:05 AM
Shaved off my facial hair. I feel manly doing that even though I'm now babyfaced for the next two weeks.

Heh no worries man, trust me facial hair just keeps coming back...
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Quote from: Jill F on April 13, 2015, 12:08:07 AM
My Mrs. Potato Head on my nightstand makes me happy every day.

About 15 years ago I lamented to my wife that I never had a Mr. Potato Head as a child, so I got one for Christmas that year.  My PH has lived on my nightstand ever since.  In 2013, she transitioned MTF just as I did.

If only we could do it so easily...

A couple of years ago, Birkin got me a Starlite pillow pet for much the same reason. Though he has placed me in the Cone of Silence, I still snuggle with Starlite. I took it with me on the truck for sentimental reasons.

I found a big Rainbow Dash plush toy at Walmart. But I resisted and didn't get it.
"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

iKate

Upgraded to 802.11ac at home. Must say my iPhone is now much faster, at least it's consistently pegging the speed test at 50meg: I did an iperf test as well and it's maxing out the link pretty much for local network connectivity. I thought I needed a new Poe switch in the cabinet downstairs but this one seems to be working fine.
  •  

Tossu-sama

Picked an awesome card from Journey into Nyx booster; Iroas, God of Victory. :D

Also, seeing Poets of the Fall live tomorrow! <3
  •  

dalebert

I went with my friend to her monthly trans support group and she described me to the group as her "comfort" and said that had it not been for me, she suspected her life might have gone in a very tragic direction instead of to where she is now in a much more optimistic place. I never thought I was doing anything but being decent with a friend and also one of my favorite people in general. I've told her she's one of my favorite people and it's no exaggeration. Spending time with her has certainly been no sort of sacrifice or effort on my part.

I've heard said that if you make a difference to even one person, your life was well spent. It kind of rung true to me in that moment and I will remember it whenever I feel like I'm not achieving all the goals that I would like to in my lifetime. I'm very happy that my friend is in a good place in her life right now.

Garry

Being called 'sir' a few times by a homeless guy. I gave him some money on the way back

I do seem to pass all the time now but I still rarely hear anything said so its always nice when I get something confirming

Top surgery soon plz..
  •  

Jill F

Today I discovred one of the great unforeseen perks of transitioning.  I saw one of the most annoying people I had ever had the displeasure of meeting at the grocery store today.  I used to work with him and he would talk your ear off while essentially saying nothing all day long.  The guy would never shut up.  I saw him, he saw me, and OMG, it seems he never got the memo that I transitioned! He didn't recognize me at all and walked away.  Yay!  No lecture about the virtues of synthetic motor oil, government conspiracies or whether I should biopsy my hangnail.
  •  

Cindy

A friend had promised me something special when I completed my journey.

Today I was given a Tag Heuer Lady Aquaracer.

I feel all yummy
  •  

Jenny07

Was it a chocolate one?

Went for a run today in the big park next to me.
Lots of lakes and tracks to run on.
Next to a pond in a quite part are two black swans with their two babies.
Stoped and watched them for a minute and let them be.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Being free, looking gorgeous and feeling badass.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

Venom

Bought some new shirts and tried one on after getting home (it's a red short sleeved button up with chest pockets). My mother said it looked really nice and suited me. Yay! I won't be wearing it any time soon as it's a smaller size than what I currently wear, but I bought it knowing that I'll be losing weight. Plus I saved a heap of money buying them on sale now, rather then later!
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Purple hair color, Check!
hair, trimmed and styled, Check!

Just got to let it grow a little longer, Get some red contact lenses and get my neck tattoo and I'll have my Major Kusanagi look complete. :D

•  

V M

Pleasantly resolved a prescription issue with the pharmacist and picked up my refill  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Rainbow Dash

This is for Birkin. He used to think I had a thing for Terry Crews. lol

•  

synesthetic

honestly, seeing everyone join together to support bruce jenner made my day. so many kind vibes coming from my friends, my family, bruce's family, and even some huge celebrities. it's amazing. :D
  •  

Jenny07

Worked all day on a very difficult equation.
In the end I proved it out, nasty hard.
Took off all my clothes and yelled Eureka! :o

Might have a visit to HR tomorrow.
Well not quite...

Had a check up with my Endo. All is good
Found my charging lead for one of my bike lights.
Have been looking for it for 2 months.

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •