Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marsh monster

I go back to work in the morning.
  •  

LordKAT

•  

marsh monster

Quote from: LordKAT on May 29, 2015, 01:45:18 AM
Marsh work?
Back at the store I used to work at near my house. The one I actually like, lol. People were glad to see me back too. That was good. I had gotten stressed and pretty pissed off about some stuff last September and left. But things are different, back to the way they were and they called me back yesterday to start work since they can't find anyone to take the position that's reliable and doesn't have a criminal record.
  •  

Jayne

The woman who works on my LGBT group is going off on maternity leave soon, she works in a womens shelter so this is where i've been based to do my admin work, with her going off soon it looked like I would be working elsewhere but the manager & staff at the shelter all told me today that they not only want me to continue using their office space but they want me to become more involved in womens services with the aim of me eventually becoming a support worker.

The staff & clients have been super supportive, at first I was very nervous about entering the shelter but they've welcomed me with open arms & several times today i've found myself crying happy tears, the tears say more than words ever could.
  •  

synesthetic

So, uh... apparently I exercise now.. and I actually enjoyed it. Who is this man and what has he done with Alex?! xD

But in all seriousness, that was awesome.
  •  

iKate

I cleaned out my bathroom. It's nice to use a clean bathroom!
  •  

immortal gypsy

I spent the weekend doing the thing we all fear most.

Meeting "The Parents" for the first time. They where lovely
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Marly

mine was..well VERY superficial.
on a whim, I submitted my profile pic to a certain TS oriented Hot'r Not thread that rated on a 1 to 10 scale.
I was voted a 9

•  

wantobeagirl

Today marks my 1 year anniversary living full-time as a woman :)
  •  

minxiejinxielynxie

I ordered a Portal Female Scientist jacket from the Valve store the other day and it just arrived today! I love it so much ^-^

Mum also said that I don't have to get changed when coming out of my room (usually I wouldn't present as female around the house as it makes my family uncomfortable), so this could be a change for the better :D
If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire
My Instagram
  •  

Lady Smith

Quote from: wantobeagirl on May 31, 2015, 11:36:04 PM
Today marks my 1 year anniversary living full-time as a woman :)

Congratulations!  :icon_bunch: :icon_birthday:
  •  

King Malachite

I got tipped a dollar.

I found the spider that made me sleep in the living room for over a week.  The poison got to it.

I talked to a sweet girl today.

I got a chicken sample for the Chinese place.

My boss didn't stay long.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Marly

Being pre-everything, I feel that need for reassurance that it is the right move. So I submitted my picture to a >-bleeped-< forum and got some encouraging validation in the comments. My self consciousness driving me again. But I feel reassured and that makes me happy :)

Tos 1. links OK for those ranked family or staff.
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

I got a double CD of a Noise recording that I lost back in 06'. I also got a wig for one of my dolls.
  •  

V M

Quote from: V M on May 25, 2015, 06:51:13 PM
$24 Red dress  :icon_chick:

New dress arrived and it fits :icon_chick: Turns out it's 3/4 sleeve rather than long sleeve but I'm okay with that because I like it better that way

Feeling like a sexy monkey :icon_eyebrow: LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: V M on June 05, 2015, 12:48:59 AM
New dress arrived and it fits :icon_chick: Turns out it's 3/4 sleeve rather than long sleeve but I'm okay with that because I like it better that way

Cool!! Cowgirl in Red.
  •  

katrinaw

Nice "lady in red"

Looks really good  :-*

L Katy
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

immortal gypsy

Homemade hot chocolate and curling up with someone special while drinking it.

Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: V M on May 25, 2015, 06:51:13 PM
$24 Red dress  :icon_chick:

Smoking Hot Sis!!
  •  

SmartAlex

Today 3 persons call me "mister" or other masculin name, after they apologise for their "mistake" but that kind of made me happy. Mostly because two of them are people I see everyday and they know my name  :D
Oh and I'm not really smart btw, "Smart Alex" is a song from The Adicts ^_^
  •