Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traci_k

Had another cookbook by my alter ego sell today at Barnes and Noble. Made another $.99 Another 49,997 and I'll be able to afford to transition!!!!
Traci Melissa Knight
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Drinking coffee, counting blessings, and listening to music.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

King Malachite

Finding out that Persona 4 Golden has the BGMs of the boss battles....AWESOME!

I also found 11 cents today.  :D
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Elis

A coworker said I looked like a real man bcos of my hairstyle :)
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Dee Marshall

Sweetie and I had a few bad days. She was off from work last week with few plans and she never reacts well to that. This caused me to write a post (duplicated elsewhere here). Anyway, last night she told me she had heard from her cousin through Facebook. Evidently she saw that my "explaining transgender" posts. Sweetie passed on the message that she was happy for me and "wished her (me) all the best on her life path". Not only does her family accept me, but Sweetie, who's still having trouble with this passed on the message instead of tossing it. If she hadn't told me I probably never would have known the message was sent. Progress!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

King Malachite

I found .11 cents yesterday.  I'm still happy about it now.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Mariah

Snow in the mountains

Sent from my Mariah's iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

big kim

Insurance quote for my bike a lot less than expected
  •  

King Malachite

•  

SarahMarie1987

Taking a nice walk since the weather outside is lovely!!
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

Kylo

Most of the time like today I'm just happy for the simple things, company, roof, warmth, food, comfy chair and my work table with work stuff on it/computer.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Vinyl Scratch

I posted some pictures (my latest ones) on >-bleeped-< and stated that I was Androgynous, all the users kept saying ''Just admit your female and stop saying your Androgynous'' funny thing is... im a Pre HRT in a male body and all I used was make up  ;D
  •  

Saison Marguerite

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful Christmas! And he is no longer having problems with his family and transition, it has become a non issue.  ;D
  •  

Lady Smith

My lovely daughter winkled me out of the house to go for a walk with her.  It was fun and I enjoyed myself, we even had ice cream together :D
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Lady Smith on December 31, 2015, 12:10:55 AM
My lovely daughter winkled me out of the house to go for a walk with her.  It was fun and I enjoyed myself, we even had ice cream together :D

Lovely.

Somehow we have to keep going, even in grief.

Love

Cindy
  •  

King Malachite

•  

LizK

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Peep

Phoned the doctor... I think transitioning is curing me of my phone fear... like if i can phone someone about this then ringing a company to ask if they have that whatever in pink is never gonna be scary again lol
  •  

Meghan

I am happy since I still have a job and alive.

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Dee Marshall

For most of my medical transition I've been wearing sports bras. Today I bought my first real bra, a white, 40 C pushup bra! So comfy in the short term. Now I need to wear it a whole day to see how it feels. I also bought a six pack of day to day boy shorts, one size smaller than my last purchase and I may well be able to go down another size yet.

PS: I also got my hair done by my favorite stylist while waiting for Sweetie to pick me up for work. She showed me how to bring out my curls and it looks great. When Sweetie picked me up we went to Cracker Barrel across the street. A waitress who's very familiar with us, and who has never commented about my presentation either way (she only sees me in my androgynous work uniform), said "are you ladies ready to order?" The new 'do works!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •