Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JulieOnHerWay

Quote from: Elis on August 14, 2017, 07:19:16 AM
Got my trans nb pride tattoo done today :)

please, oh please elis fill us not clued in what a "trans(i know that part)nb pride is.  One of the signs of age is that stuff that is popular is not even close to being on your radar any more.

My happy moment.  Went on my daily chores dressed en femme from head to toe.  Not frilly but everyday girl stuff.  Jeans, T shirt and sneakers.  All women's.  And not only did the world not stop iIt did not even notice.

•  

Elis

Quote from: JulieOnHerWay on August 14, 2017, 11:41:43 PM
please, oh please elis fill us not clued in what a "trans(i know that part)nb pride is.  One of the signs of age is that stuff that is popular is not even close to being on your radar any more.

I got two flowers done one in the trans pride colours and another in the demi male flag colours with my pronouns in the middle. Definitely didn't get it because it was popular but as a celebration that I finally know what my gender actually is and how I fit on the gender spectrum.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

King Malachite

Thinking about how my father told me I needed to shave yesterday.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Laurie

Sorting out my medication for the day and opening the estradiol bottle to take out three instead of two.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

maksim

Since my T dosage has been upped, my voice is already getting weaker but I'm not showing any signs of actual sickness this time. So maybe my voice is dropping for real!

•  

Violets

I finally came out as trans to the last of my neighbours today. I've known all of them for about 10 years, and upon coming out, every single one of them has been absolutely lovely to me!

I'm a slow learner, but am finally starting to realise that my deep-seated fears of how others would view me are largely unfounded. Today I took one step closer to freedom. :)

•  

V M

A new friend I've made mentioned he was interested in jamming on guitars and such with me
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

KathyLauren

I was in Home Depot today getting a bunch of electrical parts for a project.  The cashier asked me if I was going to be doing the work myself.  She was very impressed when I said, "Yes, I am." Hee-hee!  I think that's a pass.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

V M

Learning of a new Blade Runner movie premiering on my birthday  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Alanna1990

•  

LizK

Quote from: Alanna1990 on September 21, 2017, 11:52:10 PM
I finally got a boyfriend!! <3

Congratulations...I hope you have a great time!!! :eusa_clap: :icon_flower:
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Michelle_P

Went for a long walk with a friend, commiserating over recent unpleasant experiences and improvements in our lives going forward, and then shared dinner at a hole-in-the-wall Middle Eastern place that was absolutely wonderful.

Life is good.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Right now I am listening to some music. I wrote my friend a letter. Plan on sending it out tomorrow. I ordered some underwear from Torrid, so I am hoping that will ship out soon. Other than that, I am just doing my best to find the little things that make me happy.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

Dee Marshall

Randi shared this on Facebook

http://empoweredtranswoman.com/

I'm not sure it's any good, although I know of some of the presenters, but she shared it. What progress!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Christine1

Congrats Alanna!  That's awesome Girl!

Therapy 1-4-2017
  •  

Bari Jo

I was going to say, I just finished my weekly 5 hour electrolysis yesterday, so this is the longest gap between the pain.  I like what it's doing, so I don't mind it too much.

Instead I'll say I'm happy since I finished all the painting needed for my gallery renovation.  That's a major milestone for me.  I can't wait till its done so I can create in it again!

Bari Jo
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

pinzandneedlez

Started a new job where i am completely out to all of my co workers and boss (I am pre HRT currently) had one of my co workers tell me that she doesn't feel comfortable using he/him to gender me and it made my year!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Alanna1990

Quote from: Christine1 on September 24, 2017, 03:56:28 PM
Congrats Alanna!  That's awesome Girl!

Quote from: ElizabethK on September 22, 2017, 06:43:12 AM
Congratulations...I hope you have a great time!!! :eusa_clap: :icon_flower:

We were on a date yesterday... He was such a gentleman <3
  •  

Michelle_P

Oh my!  Girls night out, with Nancy and Elsie.  We had dinner at Original Joes, pasta for me, and Nancy and Elsie both had steaks!  Then off to Cobbs Comedy Club for "Really Funny Comedians (Who Happen To Be Women)", a fun show with a little bit of everything from raunchy to very sly comedy. 

I had a blast!   

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Cindy

I took my wife out in her new super-dooper electric wheel chair and we had lunch out together for the first time since my cancer treatments.
We both had pizza, the first one that I have been able to taste in almost 12 months.

Lovely!!
  •