News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Quote from: maksim on October 06, 2017, 12:54:39 AM
I shaved my face for the first time today! I barely had any facial hair and to others it wasn't visible unless they were up close but it was bothering me, and now I can say I shave my face!

Milestone !!!!

Congrats man!
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Alora on October 06, 2017, 01:14:09 AM
I went and got my nails done tonight!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like that.  How long did it take them to do it?  I'll try doing that sometime in the future, but I don't think I could do it with my left hand.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Laurie

One of my female neighbors pulled up while I was unloading groceries after my therapy session and Says  "Hi, You look so cute!" I was still in the dress I wore to the appointment.  Granted she probably didn't have her glasses on. But it was nice to hear.

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Laurie on October 06, 2017, 09:20:09 PM
One of my female neighbors pulled up while I was unloading groceries after my therapy session and Says  "Hi, You look so cute!" I was still in the dress I wore to the appointment.  Granted she probably didn't have her glasses on. But it was nice to hear.

Laurie,  you look totally fantastic, very stylish!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Being in one of our national parks, Mt Lassen Volcanic National Park, with a friend and having a wonderful mini-vacation.

Yes, I'm wearing a flannel shirt and jeans (not Carharts!).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

You look nice and relaxed Michelle lounging in a nice area even if it is a regular campground. My preference goes to forestry roads far away from people. But to each her own.

Hugs.
   Laurie

•  

steph2.0

One of my female neighbors pulled up while I was unloading groceries after my therapy session and Says  "Hi, You look so cute!"

Wow, she was right, Laurie! And I love that dress! Very flattering. I need to look for something in that style.

Steph

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Artesia on October 06, 2017, 08:59:42 PM
I really like that.  How long did it take them to do it?  I'll try doing that sometime in the future, but I don't think I could do it with my left hand.
I went to a nail salon and the did it. Took about an hour, and I got a glass of wine while they did them. [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

SarahMarie1987

I bought a new dress for the cruise I am going on in a less than 2 weeks. I am going with my best friend. We are celebrating her 30th birthday. It is my first cruise, but I am pretty excited.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

LizK

My Electrologist told me we had "hit a major milestone" and we are down to "fluff", gave me a demo of the kind of current required to remove it ( I will believe it when I feel it) and has asked me to stop shaving everywhere but my top and bottom lip (she knows this annoys me if I don't) From now on she thinks we are probably at the start of a visit every two weeks for couple and stretching out from there....IS that a light I can see..... :D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: ElizabethK on October 18, 2017, 04:24:39 AM
My Electrologist told me we had "hit a major milestone" and we are down to "fluff", gave me a demo of the kind of current required to remove it ( I will believe it when I feel it) and has asked me to stop shaving everywhere but my top and bottom lip (she knows this annoys me if I don't) From now on she thinks we are probably at the start of a visit every two weeks for couple and stretching out from there....IS that a light I can see..... :D
Fluff-tastic! [emoji4].

Checking out my legs in the shower this morning, I reckon my thighs are getting fatter, yay HRT!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: meganjames2 on October 18, 2017, 06:15:13 AMChecking out my legs in the shower this morning, I reckon my thighs are getting fatter, yay HRT!

We're on parallel paths, Megan. I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago. Except my reaction was, "Yay?"

Why can't that fat work on me bum and me hips instead?

Steph

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 18, 2017, 07:25:07 AM
We're on parallel paths, Megan. I noticed the same thing a few weeks ago. Except my reaction was, "Yay?"

Why can't that fat work on me bum and me hips instead?

Steph
Yes,  I'm sure at some point they may be too fat,  but I'll worry about that another day [emoji23]

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: ElizabethK on October 18, 2017, 04:24:39 AM

Wow!  That's pretty close to where I am.  It's a great feeling, isn't it?  Like driving through a long tuner we thought would never end, to see sunlight just ahead!

Yay!  And congratulations on your endurance getting to this point.

Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 18, 2017, 06:30:53 PM
Wow!  That's pretty close to where I am.  It's a great feeling, isn't it?  Like driving through a long tuner we thought would never end, to see sunlight just ahead!

Yay!  And congratulations on your endurance getting to this point.

Love the description...the long turn started 21 months ago Yahoo....hope you are enjoying your spring cleaning

Quote from: meganjames2 on October 18, 2017, 06:15:13 AM
Fluff-tastic! [emoji4].

Checking out my legs in the shower this morning, I reckon my thighs are getting fatter, yay HRT!

My wife and I just bought identical (except colour) thigh Garters that are designed to stop the chaffing at the top of your legs from your this rubbing together when you walk...might be time to stock up!! oh yeah and YAY HRT
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Devlyn

We're setting up to run The Big Hot Thing (drag solder machine) tomorrow. I love molten metal.  >:-)
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on October 19, 2017, 10:29:23 AM
We're setting up to run The Big Hot Thing (drag solder machine) tomorrow. I love molten metal.  >:-)
They don't actually trust you with equipment like that do they???

•  

RachelH

I know it's a little late, but I agree that is a cute dress and you look great!!
Paula
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: PaulaLee on October 27, 2017, 04:20:46 PM
I know it's a little late, but I agree that is a cute dress and you look great!!
Paula

Thank you Paula

•  

Devlyn

I got a stack of gender change letters from Fenway Health today. One for the Registry of Motor Vehicles, one for Social Security, one for a Passport, and one for the birth certificate.  :)
  •