News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen_definitely

UNLEASH THE PAPERWORK-EN!?

It's really fun when things start coming back filled out the way they should have been.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 01, 2017, 07:26:53 PM
I got a stack of gender change letters from Fenway Health today. One for the Registry of Motor Vehicles, one for Social Security, one for a Passport, and one for the birth certificate.  :)
Consider yourself rubber stamped!

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on November 01, 2017, 07:39:37 PM
UNLEASH THE PAPERWORK-EN!?

It's really fun when things start coming back filled out the way they should have been.

;D

Quote from: Megan. on November 02, 2017, 03:00:32 AM

Consider yourself rubber stamped!

Thanks, ladies! I'm running out of transitiony things to do here.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

sarah1972

Awesome! Congratulations!

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 01, 2017, 07:26:53 PM
I got a stack of gender change letters from Fenway Health today. One for the Registry of Motor Vehicles, one for Social Security, one for a Passport, and one for the birth certificate.  :)

•  

Meghan

I'm going to my first Gender Therapy session about one hour and a half. I am anxious and excited about this session of therapy.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Meghan

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 02, 2017, 10:17:28 AM
Good luck, honey!  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
Thanks you. I have been waiting for this for so long and no second thought for me. I want to move forward.

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Artesia on October 06, 2017, 08:59:42 PM
I really like that.  How long did it take them to do it?  I'll try doing that sometime in the future, but I don't think I could do it with my left hand.
I had them professionally done. Getting the acrylics on and the paint job took about an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: Alora on November 02, 2017, 01:49:24 PM
I had them professionally done. Getting the acrylics on and the paint job took about an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I went to get my nails manicure done at local Hair and Nails salon to get my fingers and toes pampered every other month. It's worth $30 to have my fingers nails and toes done by professional.

•  

Meghan

Quote from: luanneph on November 02, 2017, 10:20:00 AM
Thanks you. I have been waiting for this for so long and no second thought for me. I want to move forward.

I just returned from my Therapy session and we ready to move forward with Hormones replacement therapy since she seeing i relax and happy about become a woman.

•  

Devlyn

Congratulations! We call that "One and done" here in Boston.  :)  Fasten your seat belt!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 02, 2017, 02:08:58 PM
Congratulations! We call that "One and done" here in Boston.  :)  Fasten your seat belt!

Hugs, Devlyn
My day is complete.

•  

Selene

I heard a song on the radio I haven't heard in many years. 'Sweet Surrender.' I just reminded me of how far I have come, and I'm still here. It's hard to describe that feeling. Music is very personal, it brings back memories vividly. I was very much a lost, and alone soul when that song came out. As I listened, a feeling came over me. It felt like empowerment. In a way, it was like hearing that song for the first time, and it made me happy.
  •  

Artesia

I made the deans list for last semester, two weeks ago, just got notified today.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Alanna1990

I finished my legal name change and now I have an official ID with my new name, not only that, I also had an incredible date with my boyfriend :icon_love:
  •  

Cindy

For the first time since my throat surgery 7 months ago I can raise my hands above my head.

I won't tell you how much physiotherapy and gym work has gone into that little triumph.

Now I'm on the prowl to be frisked......are you a cute  :police: wanna play handcuffs?

•  

Megan.

Quote from: Cindy on November 06, 2017, 02:36:56 AM
For the first time since my throat surgery 7 months ago I can raise my hands above my head.

I won't tell you how much physiotherapy and gym work has gone into that little triumph.

Now I'm on the prowl to be frisked......are you a cute  :police: wanna play handcuffs?
Handstands! [emoji16]

•  

davina61

Cindy HUGS & XXXXXXS well done , cartwheels????
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Michelle_P

Oh, what an amazingly good day this has been.

I made a big batch of my oatmeal cookie dough, half with pecans and raisins and half with white chocolate chips.  [emoji39]

One of my best friends is back from a trip, and we spent hours visiting here today.  [emoji3]

Two other friends from a singing group came by to visit as well, and they sang A Capella, beautiful healing songs that had me in tears.  I feel so blessed to have experienced this very special gift. [emoji56]

We all visited, enjoying tea and fresh-baked cookies, a special treat for everyone, I hope.  (Yes, I love baking, and I love being able to share with others.  [emoji5] )

Later this afternoon, I got a surprise call from another dear friend, who was on a little vacation.  I hadn't expected to hear from her until after the trip, and the call was really nice. 

I'm healing, getting around well, and am happy.  I wouldn't miss days like this for anything!

Thank you, my friends, thank you so very much!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

sarah1972

For the second day in a row my 20 month old daughter came to cuddle for 30 minutes before going to bed... such a great sign of unconditional love...

•