Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

Quote from: Megan. on December 12, 2017, 09:39:13 AM

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 12, 2017, 09:20:01 AM
I think every town has one of those older gentlemen who walks everywhere and says hello to everyone. I was waiting for the train yesterday and here he came down the platform doing his greetings. He got to me and said:

"How are you today, princess of the rails?"   :)

Glad to hear he acknowledged your royalty [emoji16]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Quote from: Steph2.0 on December 12, 2017, 10:03:57 AM
I think every town has one of those older gentlemen who walks everywhere and says hello to everyone. I was waiting for the train yesterday and here he came down the platform doing his greetings. He got to me and said:

As royalty, you should knight the gentleman.
Quote from: sarah1972 on December 12, 2017, 10:12:45 AM
Lady Devlyn, the queen of Mass-TRANS*-it (and I cannot take credit for this one) ;D

Between him and you ladies, I have all my Cabinet positions filled.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

arice

Had my first appointment with the gender psychiatrist today. He will be writing my referral letter for top surgery in the new year :)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: arice on December 12, 2017, 07:21:53 PM
Had my first appointment with the gender psychiatrist today. He will be writing my referral letter for top surgery in the new year :)

Hey, great news! What a way to start a new year.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

arice

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 12, 2017, 07:35:12 PM
Hey, great news! What a way to start a new year.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
Thanks.

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 12, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

Between him and you ladies, I have all my Cabinet positions filled.  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

Does that mean you'e going to let me out of mine since you have a new supply?

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

Quote from: arice on December 12, 2017, 07:21:53 PM

Well congratulations on both your first appointment and the upcoming letter!

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

arice

Quote from: Laurie on December 12, 2017, 08:31:37 PM
Well congratulations on both your first appointment and the upcoming letter!

Hugs,
   Laurie
Thanks.

•  

Sno

What's made my day is seeing the total for the month creep up, and up, and up. (Inspite of a panic attack...)

Rowan
  •  

Allison S

Being sad and wanting to cry but laughing randomly instead. It's weird but it helps a little in a way

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

JulieOnHerWay

Well a little story.  I went out in sort of boy mode today to do some treasure hunting in local thrifts.  Was in one and the purses / bags were first stop.  OMG, a Dooney with a wallet only 10 bucks.. Old and worn but I have seen worse.  One more step.  The mother lode. A gigantic Orvis tote.  Huge, heavy and while scuffed up in pretty good shape.  Only 10 bucks too.  Ka-ching, Ka-ching.  That has not happened in years.  And this Orvis can hold small children, a gallon of milk and 6 pack or used to halter a horse the strap drop is so big.  Anyway, put my finds in the buggy child seat.  No biggie. Just a couple of finds.  On my way to find more.  Scouring the store.  The other day I got some AWESOME furniture and had to look at this selection to make sure.  Anyway, there were 2 bamboo coffee tables right there and some dude was looking and moving a glass top desk thing right next to them.  Being the chatty bitch i am i commented about desk and coffee tables and moved on.  Not thinking.  Mind my own business.  Saw this guy 2 more times in the store.  This does not happen to me.  Was I getting perved?  Did he see the purse and think??? He was not creepy or anything but was kind of funny.  Julie got lurked over.  Wow.  Then to top it off, because i only found those 2 items and the Orvis could hold half the store, I just put the Dooney in the Orvis and slung it over my shoulder and owned it.  Walked out of the store like any other woman would. Even stopped traffic for me to cross parking lot.  It was a very interesting experience and affirming.  And I love the big bag thing now.  Big happy grin.
  •  

Margaret_B

I noticed I could post an Avatar and could fill in some more information!
  •  

big kim

Met my eldest niece's girlfriend. I worried she was becoming isolated & lonely just working & going home to read or watch TV. Her girlfriend is a beautiful kind girl who obviously loves her & has given her much more confidence
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Margaret_B on December 23, 2017, 11:28:04 PM
I noticed I could post an Avatar and could fill in some more information!

And a very good looking avatar picture it is Margret.

•  

Faith

I'm just happy. If I could live out the rest of my life the way I feel right now, I'd be content. Sure, there's still things I want to do, changes I want to see. This feeling though ... This I want to feel every day.

Maybe I should start every morning grumpy ;D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

V M

A Christmas card I'd been worried on arrived in the mail today  :icon_chick:  Feeling very relieved and thankful

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

jaybutterfly

Im happy to be flying out to Vegas this week to see one of my friends who Im out to. Shes got about a week off from military training so we're hitting the strip and going to have a blast out in the city of lights and sounds.

Im also rather happy to know Im not far off my second assessment for a medical diagnosis of transgenderism after having my psychological assessment on the NHS. Knowing Im not insane helps the confidence a lot. I dont even know if I want hormones just yet, Im just happy to know what Im dealing with
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: jaybutterfly on December 28, 2017, 02:27:31 AM
Im happy to be flying out to Vegas this week to see one of my friends who Im out to. Shes got about a week off from military training so we're hitting the strip and going to have a blast out in the city of lights and sounds.

Im also rather happy to know Im not far off my second assessment for a medical diagnosis of transgenderism after having my psychological assessment on the NHS. Knowing Im not insane helps the confidence a lot. I dont even know if I want hormones just yet, Im just happy to know what Im dealing with
Ooo,  enjoy Vegas, I love that city. And good luck for your next GIC appointment. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

jaybutterfly

Well, after having a delightful trip in vegas, something did come to light that I didnt expect to happen but has been pleasant all the same.

The person I went with and I had a discussion thats brought to light that we both have other feelings involved, and after having been open about them, we're weighing up the ifs and hows of if something more can actually work with us in a relationship. There'd be hurdles of course, but Im just grateful for that in itself. Whatever's decided will be the right thing.
I guess theres reassurance for me, it was about six years ago I was so utterly crushed from being cheated on I feared Id never feel anything like this ever again from my trust being destroyed. This in itself is a win in my eyes, and if we decide not to pursue anything, the friendship is still there :) Plus she's one of a small handful of tightly knit folk to me who knows Im trans (and doesnt care cause she likes guys and girls).

Plucked up the courage to spend this year doing everything I can for me to achieve what I want: no more procrastination. Im gonna write my book, get that full time job and house I need, and come out to my dad. Those are the big ones for me.

And try not to break any more bones this year, four was enough in 2017 and Im good now body.
  •  

big kim

Day off, better forecast in afternoon, Sportster shined up with a full tank. Bird watching to see if the storm blew anything unusual in
  •  

Artesia

Played Yahtzee with my parents today.  Best game I've ever played, we play all six boards on the score sheet, at the same time.  I filled all but 1 Yahtzee!  Scored a touch over 1800 points for the sheet.  Only one other blank on the sheet, in my ones on the top, and I already had my bonus in that column because 4 sixes and 4 fives then average on the threes and fours.

To top off the evening, I spent the night chatting with my girlfriend and her daughters.  We had a great time, they seemed to treat me like family from the get go.  I felt so special!!!
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •