Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

That sounds wonderful Zoey.  Best to you.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Miss Zoey

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 26, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
That sounds wonderful Zoey.  Best to you.

Chrissy
It is and going to work out great
  •  

Miss Zoey

Being called a positive role model in someone's life today.It is from my friend Adrienne's oldest son whom is 16,he crossdresses fulltime now going by Rebecca and Adrienne support this including her husband/Rebecca's dad.Rebecca has been a crossdresser since she was 7 years old.Like me,felt like a feminine male and likes wearing girl's clothes.I have helped Rebecca through the process.Adrienne and her husband see she is happy finally and this started this month,all of her male clothes are gone.
  •  

Cassi

Doctor says, you go girl!

Just kidding.  Everything was going well with my evaluation until I started talking about Nordic Alien Julias and Grey Ellie's :)

Again kidding.  Doctor approved me GID.

Kidding on Ellie & Julia being aliens, not the the diagnosis :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Alanna1990

today is the first day since I moved with my BF, yesterday I was crying a lot because I missed my family haha, but this is where I want to be, so I'm really happy right now
  •  

Miss Zoey

New job working out greatly,boss is very impressed with me.Possibly have 2 houses sold,the buyers were impressed with me on the sale of each sale.
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

JillianC

I received my birth certificate with my new name and gender today.  :D
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: JillianC on January 29, 2018, 09:51:17 PM
I received my birth certificate with my new name and gender today.  :D

Congrats!!!! You're Born Again :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

omg omg omg omg omg somebody pinch me

I've wanted to get my PhD for a long time now, and I am seriously getting burned out on my current job.

While chatting with one of my favorite customers at a larger university with a nice chemistry department, this subject came up.  She said "hang on, let me call somebody."  That somebody ended up being the head organic synthesis researcher/professor.  He told me I had a slot in his lab for the asking and that I needed to apply "yesterday, if not sooner" because he wants somebody with experience like mine in his research group.

And to make it even better, the professor in charge of all the instrumentation for the department promised me an assistantship from the chemistry department involving me basically doing my current job for the school a couple days a week.  So no tuition bill, and they'd pay me something to help with living expenses.

And on top of that they'll let me start in the winter of 2018 so I can get SRS done while I still have killer benefits with my current employer.

I'm still in shock. 

But now I need to go pester my old professors for letters of recommendation.  "Hey Dr. B, could I get another letter of rec?  Oh right, the name... So uhh there have been a couple of changes."
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 31, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

I've wanted to get my PhD for a long time now, and I am seriously getting burned out on my current job.

While chatting with one of my favorite customers at a larger university with a nice chemistry department, this subject came up.  She said "hang on, let me call somebody."  That somebody ended up being the head organic synthesis researcher/professor.  He told me I had a slot in his lab for the asking and that I needed to apply "yesterday, if not sooner" because he wants somebody with experience like mine in his research group.

And to make it even better, the professor in charge of all the instrumentation for the department promised me an assistantship from the chemistry department involving me basically doing my current job for the school a couple days a week.  So no tuition bill, and they'd pay me something to help with living expenses.

And on top of that they'll let me start in the winter of 2018 so I can get SRS done while I still have killer benefits with my current employer.

I'm still in shock. 

But now I need to go pester my old professors for letters of recommendation.  "Hey Dr. B, could I get another letter of rec?  Oh right, the name... So uhh there have been a couple of changes."

Great news, Congrats!!!!  You better work on the instant vagina pill while there! :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Well, this happened yesterday but for the life of me I couldn't locate this thread so just picture a blond in a mirror shop.

Anyway, my Endo calls and I answer the phone and she says may I speak to Cassi (blank) and I said this is she.  First time ever and the only thing that felt awkward was my deep voice, lol.

She's not too happy about my blood sugar results and has decided to put me on insulin for a month which scares the c out of me because I don't like needles.  So I have a meeting with the diabetes nurse on Monday to learn out to stick it to myself - fun.

On lighter HRT news, I'll be starting E patches twice a week and we agreed we'd see how they went and may change after a month and increased my Spiro to way more than initially taking.

I also mentioned how I had been drinking crystal light and the ladies here advised against it because of the potassium and initially I think she was surprised but totally agreed so kudos ladies and tomorrow I start home brewing - tea, not beer :)

Hugs

Cassi
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks Cassi.

Also I'm not sure where they're getting this claim that CL is "loaded" with potassium.  I'm looking at the ingredients list and any amount that it has is tiny.  The wally world knockoffs that I use have 10mg per packet, that's nearly nothing.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 31, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Thanks Cassi.

Also I'm not sure where they're getting this claim that CL is "loaded" with potassium.  I'm looking at the ingredients list and any amount that it has is tiny.  The wally world knockoffs that I use have 10mg per packet, that's nearly nothing.

I had created a thread HRT and Leg Cramps and those were responses there.  Lately I defer to those more experienced in certain areas than myself.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 31, 2018, 03:43:19 PM

I'm still in shock. 

That's awesome Colleen!!! Congratulations!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks Sarah, I'm so beyond excited right now.
  •  

Cindy

I'm cancer free - for another 6 weeks.
  •  

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Colleen_definitely

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Cindy on February 01, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
I'm cancer free - for another 6 weeks.

Truly something to be happy about if there ever was!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•