Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

It's Payday 1 and I can fee the hungry creditors and pay rent, lol.  Well partially that is :)

And my Spiro and E ran out so it's been 30 days now, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 31, 2018, 04:32:37 PM
Thanks Cassi.

Also I'm not sure where they're getting this claim that CL is "loaded" with potassium.  I'm looking at the ingredients list and any amount that it has is tiny.  The wally world knockoffs that I use have 10mg per packet, that's nearly nothing.

This may be why Colleen. The info below and the fact that Spironolactone is a "Potassium sparing" drug. That means it helps retain potassium. I myself am close to the top of the range for potassium so I need to be aware of what I'm eating that has it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

QuoteKRAFT, CRYSTAL LIGHT Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix Lemonade, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, powder Nutrition Facts

1 NLEA Serving - 2 g
The Skinny from CalorieLab 2

Nutritional summary of "KRAFT, CRYSTAL LIGHT Sugar Free Low Calorie Soft Drink Mix Lemonade, with aspartame and acesulfame potassium sweetener, powder": This food is quite low in sodium, and is an excellent source of potassium. The trans fat content of this food has not been determined. Its 3R nutrient density rating is 0.6 (where anything over 1 is relatively good).

From ]http://calorielab.com/foods/fruit-flavored/kraft-crystal-light-sugar-free-low-calorie-soft-drink-mix-lemonade-with-aspartame-and-acesulfame-potassium-sweetener-powder/32/14273/1
[/url]
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Cindy on February 01, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
I'm cancer free - for another 6 weeks.

Yay Cindy. I know how that vigil is. I'm glad that your have once again been given a clean bill of health.

We've spoken before of the spectre that looms over our heads regularly. My own screening arrives again at the end of the month. At least this time I won't be telling my Oncologist that I'm hoping mine has returned this time. That wasn't very considerate of me doing that to her last time. This time I won't mention it to her except to apologize and tell her I'm not thinking like that now. And that is the truth though it still doesn't really matter to me either way.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Cindy

Quote from: Laurie on February 01, 2018, 02:36:10 PM
Quote from: Cindy on February 01, 2018, 12:58:52 AM
I'm cancer free - for another 6 weeks.

Yay Cindy. I know how that vigil is. I'm glad that your have once again been given a clean bill of health.

We've spoken before of the spectre that looms over our heads regularly. My own screening arrives again at the end of the month. At least this time I won't be telling my Oncologist that I'm hoping mine has returned this time. That wasn't very considerate of me doing that to her last time. This time I won't mention it to her except to apologize and tell her I'm not thinking like that now. And that is the truth though it still doesn't really matter to me either way.

Hugs,
  Laurie

I understand Hon.
There was a new consultant sitting in on the exam and she remarked how well I'm doing. I gave her a look that must have upset her because she went quiet.

I'm happy to be well and alive but we are the living dead.
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Laurie on February 01, 2018, 02:26:49 PM
This may be why Colleen. The info below and the fact that Spironolactone is a "Potassium sparing" drug. That means it helps retain potassium. I myself am close to the top of the range for potassium so I need to be aware of what I'm eating that has it.

Hugs,
  Laurie

]http://calorielab.com/foods/fruit-flavored/kraft-crystal-light-sugar-free-low-calorie-soft-drink-mix-lemonade-with-aspartame-and-acesulfame-potassium-sweetener-powder/32/14273/1
[/url]

Believe me I've spent way too much time studying spiro and how it works. That analysis of crystal light shows way higher levels of potassium than the ones I found. Even then it's less than one tenth what you'd get from a banana, and those are only about 1/4 the recommended daily intake for regular folks.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on February 01, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
Believe me I've spent way too much time studying spiro and how it works. That analysis of crystal light shows way higher levels of potassium than the ones I found. Even then it's less than one tenth what you'd get from a banana, and those are only about 1/4 the recommended daily intake for regular folks.

I'm glad there's input into the potassium issue.  As I mentioned in another thread I use to get leg cramps and was told it was due to lack of potassium. 

As my doctor is increasing my Spiro, I'm hoping that things get figured out.  Paid in the you know what to brew :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The package containing the hardware to hook up my internet TV arrived today  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Some of those little Dove milk chocolates.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Miss Zoey

Going out for breakfast with my Aunt Jayne and she said the kindest comment to me.She said I was always ment to be this way as a fulltime crossdresser and told her that is true
  •  

EllieJune

I am able to upload an avatar and edit my profile now! YAY!
2017 - First steps realizing trans
2018 - HRT
2019 - Full time! :3
2020 - Name Change?
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Christy Lee

I had a dream that i came out to my mother and she was cool with it, we had a bit of a lengthy discussion about it and she learned to accept it thats what i wanted and who i was

then i woke up :(

Ofcourse i dont remember what was said to win her over to the idea, but it felt right i remember that it felt so right when i first woke up, til i realized it was just a dream
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Alanna1990

I finally have a fridge haha, life with my husband has been an adventure :D
  •  

Sno

My sweet partner pointing and squealing after I locked the car. Yes, locked the car. Her exclamation "OMG, such a girl, you locked up like a woman"... yet another little sliver shining through, story of my life

Rowan
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alanna1990 on February 11, 2018, 05:36:18 PM
I finally have a fridge haha, life with my husband has been an adventure :D

Your husband is a frig?  That's cool.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: Cassi on February 13, 2018, 12:46:29 PM
Your husband is a frig?  That's cool.

hahahaha, noooo, we bought a fridge, we began living together one month ago and it was very complicated to prepare food without a fridge, buying food every day is very annoying, even more for me because I really like to cook.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Alanna1990 on February 13, 2018, 08:36:24 PM
hahahaha, noooo, we bought a fridge, we began living together one month ago and it was very complicated to prepare food without a fridge, buying food every day is very annoying, even more for me because I really like to cook.

Congrats!  No frig can be expensive and laborest.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Mini Espresso machine arrived today  ;D  Already made Cappuccinos with a friend

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on February 13, 2018, 08:47:46 PM
Mini Espresso machine arrived today  ;D  Already made Cappuccinos with a friend

Wow, so did you make Imma or Idda serve?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

I finally got to go for a good jog at the park!

Last year I started jogging and Almost every day from April until November I would go to this park and jog and I really fell in love with the place. I stopped going in December because it got too cold and I've really missed it, I would get really sad every time I drove by, but I took off work today for some appointments and found time to go down there, it felt so great to work up a sweat again from jogging! it put me in a great mood!
  •