Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kylo

Damage not too bad from the taxman this year.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Jaime320

First round 1 hr of electrolysis.  Though while not as wholesome customer Xmas party Afterwards felt really good. Really good
  •  

emma-f

I've had a couple of occasions recently when I started to doubt if I was passable or not.

Today I was against someone and was chatting away and she mentioned that we'd never worked together before. I said "yes we did, only 6 months ago". She replied "no that was with 2 men.... oh my god I never recognised you!"

I thought we'd been chatting away with her knowing who (and what) I was, and she had not put two and two together at all. Made me feel much better about myself.

Oh, and I bought myself these Sophia Websters for Christmas:

Em x
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: emma-f on December 07, 2018, 12:03:47 PM
I've had a couple of occasions recently when I started to doubt if I was passable or not.

Today I was against someone and was chatting away and she mentioned that we'd never worked together before. I said "yes we did, only 6 months ago". She replied "no that was with 2 men.... oh my god I never recognised you!"

I thought we'd been chatting away with her knowing who (and what) I was, and she had not put two and two together at all. Made me feel much better about myself.

Oh, and I bought myself these Sophia Websters for Christmas:

Em x
Ooooh! Pretty, pretty shoes!

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Devlyn

Good to see Our Lady Sofullofmyself is still posting.  >:-) :laugh:
  •  

Denice

I found a new place to shop. It's called "Saver's", kind of an upscale Salvation Army or Goodwill store. I grabbed a couple of nice jeans and some tops.
I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: KathyLauren on November 23, 2018, 09:01:04 AM
An astrophoto of mine is going to appear in the Jan/Feb issue of SkyNews magazine.  ;D  It has already been a Photo of the Week on their website, and won a local contest back in the summer.

My copy of SkyNews finally arrived in the mail.  I'm famous!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@KathyLauren
Dear Kathy:
This is very exciting and good news... the SkyNews magazine got your name correct... sure is nice to see it in print.
You are indeed famous, but in my opinion you always have been famous to all of us here on the Forums for all of your contributions, comments and posts.

Thank you for sharing your exciting good news with all of us.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 17, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Great!

BTW, what makes for the various colors as seen in some astrophotographs?
In particular, some pinks?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Wow!!! That's pretty cool Kathy  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LizK

I got discharged from my Drs care to go home yaaaaahooooo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JudiBlueEyes

Yahoo!  Take care of yourself and don't over extend!  You are still healing from major surgery young lady. 
But now old friends they're acting strange
They shake their heads, they say I've changed
Well something's lost, but something's gained
In living every day.
  •  

KathyLauren

Congratulations, Liz!  That is great news.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on December 17, 2018, 05:01:43 PM
BTW, what makes for the various colors as seen in some astrophotographs?
In particular, some pinks?
In stars, such as in this picture, the colours correspond to temperatures.  Orange stars are cooler, yellow are in the middle, and blue stars are hotter.

In typical astrophotographs, pink usually indicates the presence of ionized hydrogen gas.  It usually means that there are hot blue stars nearby zapping the gas with radiation that keeps it ionized.
  •  

V M

Quote from: LizK on December 17, 2018, 08:06:08 PM
I got discharged from my Drs care to go home yaaaaahooooo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats Liz  :icon_chick:

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Lynne

Wow, great job Kathy! I always loved astrophotography, my desktop background is always some kind of picture of our universe.
  •  

Lynne

My sound card came back from the dead and now I'm enjoying great quality music through my 20 years old amplifier driving my 'new' 40 years old speakers.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: KathyLauren on December 17, 2018, 08:13:08 PM
In stars, such as in this picture, the colours correspond to temperatures.  Orange stars are cooler, yellow are in the middle, and blue stars are hotter.

In typical astrophotographs, pink usually indicates the presence of ionized hydrogen gas.  It usually means that there are hot blue stars nearby zapping the gas with radiation that keeps it ionized.

Thanks for the explanation.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

LizK

Finally after 2 weeks in Melbourne I am finally on my way to the airport and going home to my own place, my own bed with my own stuff around me....get to see my beautiful adult daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Denice on December 12, 2018, 06:47:11 PM
I found a new place to shop. It's called "Saver's", kind of an upscale Salvation Army or Goodwill store. I grabbed a couple of nice jeans and some tops.
I loooove savers

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•