News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Dietlind on January 09, 2019, 12:29:08 PM
Are you like I, and can switch freely between male or female, and feel comfortable in either gender roll?

No, you are likely unique!  Guy clothes are okay, not natural for my true (female) gender but I know how to dress and behave the male part in public.  But I have and am giving away lots of male clothing.  When someone knows I am trans, I am Chrissy with that person regardless of how I dress.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Jaime320

Quote from: Dietlind on January 09, 2019, 12:29:08 PM
Are you like I, and can switch freely between male or female, and feel comfortable in either gender roll?

It's a great feeling when that happens. I'm out as both in very few places, but I'm finding fluidity is easier. I went to a holiday party while still on a call for work and switched voices constantly for about an hour. That was a trip. I screwed up only once on con call, and didn't slide out of femme voice. Otherside responded that's great, but who was that.  :icon_yikes:  :icon_censored: :eusa_wall: :eusa_dance:  well at leAst I sound different enough.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Jaime320 on January 09, 2019, 01:35:20 PM
It's a great feeling when that happens. I'm out as both in very few places, but I'm finding fluidity is easier. I went to a holiday party while still on a call for work and switched voices constantly for about an hour. That was a trip. I screwed up only once on con call, and didn't slide out of femme voice. Otherside responded that's great, but who was that.  :icon_yikes:  :icon_censored: :eusa_wall: :eusa_dance:  well at leAst I sound different enough.
I do not have to switch voices, because my natural voice is in the lower to mid female frequency (I sound pretty wimpy as a guy  :embarrassed:), I just have to watch the speech pattern.  But from clothing, i could switch every hour without any problem, but prefer to be female.
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

MadisonJoan

Got two miles of a walk in today.  And of course, it's Day 7 of my Questioning.  It will have been a full week tomorrow.  And last night I shaved my armpits. Also talked to a beautiful trans friend named "Allie" (not her real name).  Taking baby steps.  Trust the process!

Madison Joan.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •  

Dee Marshall

New York passed GENDA and also made conversion therapy illegal for minors!

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Linde

That I am well enough again to get out of bed and not feel woozy in my head all the time.
I hope i caught the last real man cold for ever.  Must have still enough male cold receptors in my body to get a real man cold!

•  

Jessica_Rose

For the first time in my life I bought maxi pads -- for myself!
Journal thread - Jessica's Rose Garden
National Coming Out Day video - Coming Out
GCS - GCS and BA w/Dr. Ley
GCS II - GCS II and FFS w/Dr. Ley
FFS II - Jaw and chin surgery w/Dr. Ley
Hair - Hair Restoration
23Mar2017 - HRT / 16Feb2018 - Full Time! / 21Feb2019 - GCS / 26July2019 - GCS II / 13Oct2020 - FFS II
"It is never too late to be what you might have been." - George Eliot
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on February 06, 2019, 04:40:56 PM
What an exciting purchase!

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Jessica_Rose on February 06, 2019, 04:40:56 PM

@Jessica_Rose
Dear Jessica:
Wow-zers....  this is certainly a memorable moment in your transition journey.   
I bet that "way back when" that you never ever thought that you would ever be buying such things for yourself.   

Are celebrations in order with your local friends and wife,
or are you considering this a more private and modest moment.?  ???   
You do not need to answer! ;)

Thank you for sharing your Happy moment.   ...  another milestone achieved!  :o
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

The weather is finally starting to warm up and most of the snow has melted away  :)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

steph2.0

I was told "You make such a positive difference in my life" by the most important person in my life. It may not sound like much, but in my 60 years of existence, nobody has ever said that to me before. I cried happy tears.

If you have someone in your life that makes you feel that way, don't assume they know it. Tell them. I means so much more than you know.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 15, 2019, 01:43:13 PM
I was told "You make such a positive difference in my life" by the most important person in my life. It may not sound like much, but in my 60 years of existence, nobody has ever said that to me before. I cried happy tears.

If you have someone in your life that makes you feel that way, don't assume they know it. Tell them. I means so much more than you know.

Stephanie
Made me happy just to read this, thank you. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

davina61

That's great Steph, had a good day (not at work!!) lunch with mum and aunty then shopping and then to top it all had my nails done
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

sarah1972

Sarah is out in a club dancing...[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: sarah1972 on March 15, 2019, 05:42:21 PM
Sarah is out in a club dancing...[emoji56][emoji56][emoji56]
@sarah1972
Dear Sarah:
Very happy for you....
... hope you are having fun!!!

Pictures???

Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Being out today for a walk in the sunshine, it felt like spring here today. I ran into several of the regular ladies I encounter in our neighborhood when out walking. It made me happy to smile their way, make small talk, and be part of our community  :)

Hugs

Cynthia -
  •  

Sydney_NYC

One of many of a video series I'm in for Glamour Magazine's 5-75 series for 2019 that came out yesterday. (I'm #49  :) ) Even though I'm currently 48 years old, the series was originally going to come close to my 49th birthday, but it's close enough. There will be more coming out throughout the year. Here is the video:

Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Sonja

Quote from: Sydney_NYC on March 15, 2019, 10:35:06 PM
One of many of a video series I'm in for Glamour Magazine's 5-75 series for 2019 that came out yesterday. (I'm #49  :) ) Even though I'm currently 48 years old, the series was originally going to come close to my 49th birthday, but it's close enough. There will be more coming out throughout the year. Here is the video:

@Sydney_NYC

Awesome video I love it, but I particularly LOVE the movie line you chose! I remember it fondly

Sonja.
  •  

Faith

squeezing in a minor bit of happy here, pardon the interruption ...

I received my letter from the Clerk of court that they received my background check results .. time to schedule the hearing. (yes I cried, again :-\ )

... I now return you to the other happys
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Faith

Quote from: Steph2.0 on March 15, 2019, 01:43:13 PM

Stephanie

OO .. I know this feeling. Isn't it AWESOME!! :D
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•