Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 6.0

Started by V M, October 28, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: DawnOday on March 28, 2019, 02:26:32 PM
LIFE

@DawnOday
Dear Dawn:
With the realization that for all of us, LIFE can throw us under the bus sometimes, but it is always in our best interests to get back up, dust ourselves off, and then get back in the groove of living a LIFE that makes us happy.   
Sometimes that can be a difficult thing to do.... as we all know.

I am so glad to see you post here on the "happy" thread.
Your one word statement  "LIFE"  was a joy for me to see!!!

Thank you for sharing,

Hugs and as always, best wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

DawnOday

Whether I live another day, Or another 100 years. If every day is like today, I will die happy. I am soooo blessed.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: DawnOday on March 28, 2019, 03:02:21 PM
Whether I live another day, Or another 100 years. If every day is like today, I will die happy. I am soooo blessed.

@DawnOday
Dear Dawn:

Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Linde

Met with a not so close female friend today for a cup of coffee.  We have not seen each other for a few weeks!
The first thing she said "my your face has changed so much, it got way rounder, way more feminine".
And here i was claiming that estrogen is not doing anything to me!  It does not make round boobs, but I take a round face all the time over not doing anything!

Round faces belong to the simple joys of life!  ;D
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dietlind on March 27, 2019, 08:30:46 AM
The simple joys of life I felt!

Both of my boobs passed the notorious pencil test this morning!  >:-)
@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
The infamous "Pencil Test" is by no means scientific but it is a fair indicator that things are happening.... and when finally passing the test it gives such an affirming and happy feeling!!!!

Good for you, I am very happy to read your report!!!
                 Ein sehr freudiges ereignis fur SIE!
Hugs,
Danielle

•  

Linde

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 28, 2019, 06:04:18 PM
@Dietlind
Dear Linde:
The infamous "Pencil Test" is by no means scientific but it is a fair indicator that things are happening.... and when finally passing the test it gives such an affirming and happy feeling!!!!

Good for you, I am very happy to read your report!!!
                 Ein sehr freudiges ereignis fur SIE!
Hugs,
Danielle

Danke meine Dame!  Heute hatte ich noch das Erlebnis mit meinem mehr runden Gesicht!

•  

ChrissyRyan

I tried on several tops and found one I liked!  But I decided to wait to see if it goes on sale soon.
I can always get one at full price.  I might as well save some money.   :)

Also I got my own tablet computer, for awhile I was using a friend's spare tablet computer.  It seems to work well.  I do still like desktops and laptops though.

Do you remember the original Star Trek TV series, where they used tablet computers on the show?

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 28, 2019, 06:35:53 PM
Do you remember the original Star Trek TV series, where they used tablet computers on the show?

Congratulations on getting your own PADD!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LCARS

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

emma-f

I had two psych appointments today so I will soon have two surgical recommendations letters on the day. After a nightmare 24 hours (during which I had to dig to the bottom of my big wheelie bin to find a passport my cleaners had thrown out) I'm now happy, if a bit psych'd out

Em x
  •  

Linde

Raided the Old Navy store today!  Most of their stuff is 40% off.  And here comes this person who makes absolute statements to wear pants only, well, I have to eat my foot now (now I know what to have for supper, sautet foot).
I did buy two summer dresses, a long skirt split in the front, a shoulder less top with thins straps, and a pink denim jacket (cut like a motorcycle jacket).
I was feeling nasty today anyway, because I was wearing a skirt, and really had the urge to go commando!  The only ting keeping me from doing it was that I am still a little concerned about the wound between my legs,  But I sure had the urge to do it!  >:-)

•  

KatieP

Quote from: Dietlind on March 29, 2019, 04:34:42 PM
Raided the Old Navy store today!  Most of their stuff is 40% off.  And here comes this person who makes absolute statements to wear pants only, well, I have to eat my foot now (now I know what to have for supper, sautet foot).
I did buy two summer dresses, a long skirt split in the front, a shoulder less top with thins straps, and a pink denim jacket (cut like a motorcycle jacket).
I was feeling nasty today anyway, because I was wearing a skirt, and really had the urge to go commando!  The only ting keeping me from doing it was that I am still a little concerned about the wound between my legs,  But I sure had the urge to do it!  >:-)

Pretend you are Scottish, eh?

;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: KatieP on March 29, 2019, 05:45:56 PM
Pretend you are Scottish, eh?

;D
Yes, someway one has to trick that old brain in doing new things!  ;D  Tht would have been the first time of my life, but I want t have it heal better before I do this!

•  

emma-f

Being able to share Mothering Sunday with this one, and receiving Mother's Day gifts for the first ever time, made today a very special day!

Em x
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@emma-f
Dear Emma:
Thank you for posting your "Happy" and heartwarming pictures and words...
...very affirming for sure.
Hugs,
Danielle

Quote from: emma-f on March 31, 2019, 04:34:01 PM

Being able to share Mothering Sunday with this one, and receiving Mother's Day gifts for the first ever time, made today a very special day!

Em x

•  

SiobhánF

Today was my first day doing RLE at work. I'm officially full time. :)

Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

V M

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 01, 2019, 10:40:33 PM

Congrats on going full time  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Linde

I was a new test individual for a new test method trying to find if intersex conditions can be detected with a modification with the commonly used DNA swap test!  This test method is way cheaper and easier than kariotyping, the common method for the detection of intersex conditions.

Anyway, if this works it will be a breakthrough in the determination if pople are intersex, and need different medical treatment, or if they are not.
Up to presently, I am the only individual who was tested (the lab is owned by a friend), and my benefit is that I get all the DNA information available about me!

•  

KatieP

Quote from: SiobhánF on April 01, 2019, 10:40:33 PM

Pretty may not be the rent you pay to exist as a woman, but if it were, you would own the whole block! You look really fabulous, Siobhan.

Congratulations on Day 1 of the rest of your life!!

Kate
  •  

Iztaccihuatl

Quote from: Dietlind on April 01, 2019, 11:46:41 PM
I was a new test individual for a new test method trying to find if intersex conditions can be detected with a modification with the commonly used DNA swap test!  This test method is way cheaper and easier than kariotyping, the common method for the detection of intersex conditions.

Anyway, if this works it will be a breakthrough in the determination if pople are intersex, and need different medical treatment, or if they are not.
Up to presently, I am the only individual who was tested (the lab is owned by a friend), and my benefit is that I get all the DNA information available about me!

That's so cool! But it is also scary, I don't know if I would like to know all my DNA tests, it feels kinda depressing if you know of all possible genetic ailments and illnesses that can happen in the future...
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Iztaccihuatl on April 01, 2019, 11:59:15 PM
That's so cool! But it is also scary, I don't know if I would like to know all my DNA tests, it feels kinda depressing if you know of all possible genetic ailments and illnesses that can happen in the future...
Don't forget that I am a medical scientist, and I see myself as my biggest medical experiment, I want to know about myself as much as I can!
Nature decided to start the Experiment Linde, and Linde wants to be in control of it as much as she can!

•