Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Possible Trigger Warning - Article About Violence Against Transpeople in Ohio

Started by Wynternight, November 14, 2014, 12:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wynternight

http://www.toledofreepress.com/2014/11/13/event-pays-tribute-to-transgender-violence-victims/

Since we're so close to the Day of Remembrance, please remember to be careful out there. Travel in groups if you can, stay in well lit areas, and avoid places that tend to attract rough, drunk crowds. We have to be ever vigilant.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

kariann330

Ohio sucks. Its the only state that I have been in where I have heard people bragging over CB about puncturing my air lines, letting the air out of my tires on my tandems, pulling my 5er release handle or pulling my tandem release at truck stops just because I'm transgender and they hope that it will get me out of the industry, or have me stop going to that specific truck stop. Thankfully my DM (aka dispatcher) knows that I'm transgender and is very understanding and isn't punishing me personally for the added expenses of repairs that have been associated with my truck because of all of this
I need a hero to save me now, i need a hero to save my life, a hero will save me just in time!!

"Don't bother running from a sniper, you will just die tired and sweaty"

Longest shot 2500yards, Savage 110BA 338 Lapua magnum, 15X scope, 10X magnifier. Bipod.
  •  

Sarah1979

Just out of curiosity, as another transgender driver, which truck stop is this specifically? Just so I know where not to go.
  •