Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 4.0

Started by V M, November 16, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jasriella

Well I suppose I'll give it a whirl for the first post. Getting better at the makeup I think.

"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Jessika

<---I'll use my current Avatar since we are starting over.  ;D
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Jasriella on November 16, 2014, 05:30:04 PM
Well I suppose I'll give it a whirl for the first post. Getting better at the makeup I think.

to be honest I do not think you pass in this pic, but I think with some hrt, more feminine clothing, and new wig/ hair growth( if possible), and lasers, you could easily pass.

Your make up looks nice and it looks like you have clear skin.

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Jessika on November 16, 2014, 05:47:49 PM
<---I'll use my current Avatar since we are starting over.  ;D

You are really pretty and a definite pass!
  •  

Rotika

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 16, 2014, 06:11:35 PM
You are really pretty and a definite pass!

Amber, i believe you need to look into laser or electrolosis. Your shadow gives you away very quickly. I haventhe same problem. :(
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Rotika on November 16, 2014, 06:17:53 PM
Amber, i believe you need to look into laser or electrolosis. Your shadow gives you away very quickly. I haventhe same problem. :(

I was actually not putting down whether I pass. I was actually replying to someone else's post. and the quote pointed to me.

But I am looking into lasers. I need them bad.....

heres a better pic in which I feel like I pass a lot better

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/f5bkny9z6mvnwb7/AADSMCKBEcm-1nZ6PlmyFdzja
  •  

Rotika

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 16, 2014, 06:28:51 PM
I was actually not putting down whether I pass. I was actually replying to someone else's post. and the quote pointed to me.

Oh crap I'm sorry... :( i read your post wrong. Your posted pic looks really cute tho. With some laser I think we'll both be doing loads better. I'll post a newer pic soon. I look like crap and will make everyone feel awesome lol
  •  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Rotika on November 16, 2014, 06:39:48 PM
Oh crap I'm sorry... :( i read your post wrong. Your posted pic looks really cute tho. With some laser I think we'll both be doing loads better. I'll post a newer pic soon. I look like crap and will make everyone feel awesome lol

awwwe don't be so hard on your self hun.... we're our own worst critiques. for every good pic i have i have at least 10 bad ones.
  •  

Jessika

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 16, 2014, 06:28:51 PM

Looks like a Pass to me. Very beautiful pic. :)
I'm looking into Laser also. 4th Therapy (5th if I count the separate one I had from a Psychiatrist M.D. for a second opinion to back my Therapist)  session coming up soon. May get my Letter then for HRT.  :D

•  

Jasriella

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 16, 2014, 06:05:15 PM
to be honest I do not think you pass in this pic, but I think with some hrt, more feminine clothing, and new wig/ hair growth( if possible), and lasers, you could easily pass.

Your make up looks nice and it looks like you have clear skin.
Most of that is not an option until the end of the time ticker in my signature. I'm still in the military so HRT and growing out my hair are out of the question till then. I do however plan on the laser hair removal sstarting with the face and working my way down. I'm trying to find a happy medium right now where I can pass without all that and yes a new wig is definitely in order.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Jessika on November 16, 2014, 07:12:06 PM
Looks like a Pass to me. Very beautiful pic. :)
I'm looking into Laser also. 4th Therapy (5th if I count the separate one I had from a Psychiatrist M.D. for a second opinion to back my Therapist)  session coming up soon. May get my Letter then for HRT.  :D

That's awesome!!! Congratulations! we're at a really really similar point in our transition. My referral letter is halfway done and my laser consultation is next week.
  •  

Jessika

Quote from: amber roskamp on November 16, 2014, 07:55:40 PM
That's awesome!!! Congratulations! we're at a really really similar point in our transition. My referral letter is halfway done and my laser consultation is next week.
I'll be visiting my 3rd selection for Laser consultation on the 21st. I just hope Laser and Hormones help me at my age, starting out.  :)

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Jasriella on November 16, 2014, 05:30:04 PM

agree, need better positioning with the wig or a better wig.  Also, the eyebrows.

•  

KittyKat

Haven't posted a picture in awhile. I've been getting a lot of instances of being called my son's mommy when I'm dressed in guy clothes. I haven't been putting an effort into going out female because I'm self conscious about my short hair, but I don't want to wear a wig. I guess I'm starting to reach a point now though where hair length doesn't matter. Anyway here's a picture without makeup or anything I took while I was in the car waiting to pick up my wife.

•  

Allyda

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on November 16, 2014, 09:18:53 PM

Danielle you look great and very feminine in the first photo. No way would I see you as anything other than female. You've a cute look actually that I envy a little. As for the "just out of the shower" photo? :icon_censored: , lol!, You've way more guts than I do girl!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Allyda on November 16, 2014, 09:49:15 PM
Danielle you look great and very feminine in the first photo. No way would I see you as anything other than female. You've a cute look actually that I envy a little. As for the "just out of the shower" photo? :icon_censored: , lol!, You've way more guts than I do girl!

Ally :icon_flower:

Thanks hun.

•  

Deinewelt

Amber the dropbox image looks good!  So far transitioning is disappointing for me because things just take so much time, I want things like yesterday but I guess I just gotta be patient.

I'm on my 3rd laser on the 29th.  So far I have some pretty big hair free patches showing up on the sides of my face and neck.  I was trying to grow out my hair but the hair stylist murdered it despite the fact that I told them I was trying to grow it out.  Probably won't be 8 months or so until I start HRT.  Not that I want to wait, but I'd like to get through a good deal of laser before I start HRT.  I love to dress but I'm kind of holding out for when I am on HRT for a bit, but I still wear womans jeans with a more androgynous shirt pretty much always outside of work.

•  

Deinewelt

Quote from: KittyKat on November 16, 2014, 09:46:57 PM
Haven't posted a picture in awhile. I've been getting a lot of instances of being called my son's mommy when I'm dressed in guy clothes. I haven't been putting an effort into going out female because I'm self conscious about my short hair, but I don't want to wear a wig. I guess I'm starting to reach a point now though where hair length doesn't matter. Anyway here's a picture without makeup or anything I took while I was in the car waiting to pick up my wife.

It's good to hear from you kittykat!  I was just thinking about one of your posts awhile back because I had grown my hair out and wanted to get it cleaned up today.  My hair was actually looking pretty good long but just had some messiness I wanted  to clean up.  Unfortunately I can't see without my glasses and the stylist totally cut too much off even though I simply said I was growing it out and just wanted to get rid of a little volume, wanted it  textured a bit, but ended up something way off from my expectations.  I guess it is still a bit early as I've still got quite a bit of shadow that I can only hide with lots of makeup.  Because it is so obvious I am wearing so much makeup, I don't really like it too much.  I've never thought you'd have any problem with transition and your hair looks like it will be easy to work with when it growws out.  Yeah, I feel the same, I don't really like wearing wigs too much myself.  My hair is NOT easy to work with, but I spent most of my youth styling it long.  Yes it took a long time to learn.  My main problem is waves and frizz.  I found some good anti-friz shampoo and a little hair light hold cream while it dries leaves it very straight and smooth.  I was rocking it long for the past few months until today, now I lookin less pretty  :icon_sad:
  •