News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 4.0

Started by V M, November 16, 2014, 05:21:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muscle Matt

Quote from: gaygirl420 on July 30, 2015, 06:21:02 AM
i feel ok about my appearance but a little kid came up to me at work recently and said "wait youre a girl? why do you look like a boy?" so eh

You have such an adorable and feminine face! I would never guess you weren't born female-bodied. Don't ever take what kids say to heart. They don't understand gender from the same perspective as an adult.

I used to work with this girl who was drop. dead. GORGEOUS. She just had a very short pixie cut. One day a kid came in and asked if she was a boy. When she got upset about it, after assuring her she is absolutely beautiful, I reminded her that most babies and a lot of young children are hard to gender, and she just laughed. Kids don't mean any harm, and are likely to say whatever they think, regardless of what that thought is based off of.

You are very beautiful, don't take a child's words to heart! <3
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Missy D on August 03, 2015, 03:45:09 PM
Here's another one:

Suffice to say there's lots of make up involved, but yay for more laser tomorrow lol!!!

And I've had my eyebrows waxed since the last picture.

;)

Your fashion sense is adorable.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Angieisalone

Suppose to be getting ffs soon and hope it'll help with passability.
  •  

Marlee

Quote from: Jessie Ann on August 02, 2015, 01:32:39 PM
Tried to do a short skirt but I not sure if it works. Maybe I'm just too old to wear short skirts??

not at all Jessie..you look hot :)
  •  

Lady Smith

•  

stephaniec

Ok, I need a some what honest opinion. I don't need raw brutal opinion just a soft mostly honest opinion on if I look alright . I don't have a way to take a full body shot or I would get a really nice dress and take a picture . all I have is my computer so the head shots are all I got.
  •  

MelB_RWS

I've been on HRT for about 5 months now, and definitely still have a lot of self-esteem issues with my appearance. I'd love some feedback though, because I'm pretty sure I'm a terrible judge of myself in general. :(

Here are some relatively unflattering pictures from the last week or two. I still wear breast forms - my breasts are growing, but are still out of proportion with my body. :(

•  

ClaudiaLove

Quote from: stephaniec on August 05, 2015, 12:44:57 AM
Ok, I need a some what honest opinion. I don't need raw brutal opinion just a soft mostly honest opinion on if I look alright . I don't have a way to take a full body shot or I would get a really nice dress and take a picture . all I have is my computer so the head shots are all I got.

Hello Stephanie ,

You are looking great and this is raw brutally honest :P
You have a glow of feminity and happiness , i hope things are all good for you

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Claudia_FF on August 05, 2015, 01:02:10 AM
Hello Stephanie ,

You are looking great and this is raw brutally honest :P
You have a glow of feminity and happiness , i hope things are all good for you
thanks I feel  happy that you were brutal. I've been in one of those not really sure if I look all right really kind of moments . Thanks I feel a lot better.
  •  

Nikki_Taz

Am I starting to male fail?  No makeup here!

Words can't bring me down
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Yenneffer

Hugs I love you brothers and sisters just forgive this confused girl
  •  

Lady Smith

Honey, you are doing fine.  You look every inch a young woman.
  •  

Sammy

As it is getting quite hot here recently, this was my office outfit for today

I wonder if I should tell the rest of my co-workers that I am transgender and what is this all about...
  •  

Mickie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on August 05, 2015, 07:00:55 AM
As it is getting quite hot here recently, this was my office outfit for today

I wonder if I should tell the rest of my co-workers that I am transgender and what is this all about...

Looking great Emily!

If it were me I'd just keep them guessing ahahaha
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on August 05, 2015, 07:00:55 AM

It may be a difficult question, depending on your circumstance. You may risk your job position, although it is not explicitly coded in evaluation, regulation or rule.

In my case, I did not declare anything. I just acted and showed what I wish to do. If a person asked me about gender issue, then I just replied. But it became annoying that I should replied to the same questions by different people hundreds times. I became tired of answering, and I stopped answering. I just act, express and show without words.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

I am on a ship in the Korea strait.

Barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Ademie

Quote from: Angieisalone on August 04, 2015, 07:59:54 PM
Suppose to be getting ffs soon and hope it'll help with passability.

Wow you are beautiful!! I think you deserve two thumbs up and a hug! ^^ Your skin is like... wow!! And don't get me started on blue eyes ;)
Started Hrt 9/4/14
  •  

Ademie

Here is a few of me =) 3 of them where taken on the same day and both represent how I do my makeup 90% of the time <3 and the one with blond hair was me at two month of hrt

Started Hrt 9/4/14
  •  

stephaniec

•