Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Between the Worlds: Our Spirit Babies (SF Bay Area)

Started by Constance, November 28, 2014, 10:51:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linked Events

Constance

Please join me and Between the Worlds Church for a special worship service: Our Spirit Babies. This ritual, though originally designed to honor loss from abortion, miscarriage, and stillbirth, is also open to those who wish to mourn that they cannot have children. Speaking as a trans woman who will never be pregnant, I found this ritual to be a moving experience and I am honored to be assisting with it once again.

Services are held at City of Refuge, UCC, 8400 Enterprise Way in Oakland. There is ample parking to the side and behind the church, and there is wheelchair access from the front doors. We typically meet in the Sanctuary, unless otherwise stated. This particular service starts at 11am.

Our Welcome Statement:
QuoteWe are intentionally radically inclusive and welcome all persons of any race, color, age, ancestry, sexual or relationship orientation, body size, gender, religion, or any other difference. We respect each other and remember that all of our beliefs are equally valid in the eyes of Spirit. We love all of the Deities that are represented in our congregation, and we include Jesus in our spiritual practice, however He may come to us. We welcome you and hope you will come to visit us!

Sheila Grace

Quote from: Constance on November 28, 2014, 10:51:51 AM
Please join me and Between the Worlds Church for a special worship service: Our Spirit Babies. This ritual, though originally designed to honor loss from abortion, miscarriage, and stillbirth, is also open to those who wish to mourn that they cannot have children. Speaking as a trans woman who will never be pregnant, I found this ritual to be a moving experience and I am honored to be assisting with it once again.

Services are held at City of Refuge, UCC, 8400 Enterprise Way in Oakland. There is ample parking to the side and behind the church, and there is wheelchair access from the front doors. We typically meet in the Sanctuary, unless otherwise stated. This particular service starts at 11am.

Constance- Thanks for this announcement. I am thinking about moving to the Bay area to transition to FT. Seeing that there are spirutally aware women like you helping others in this walk, is reassuring. I am hopeful that such rituals will be continued, and I look forward to the time when I will be able to be there with an opened heart center. Blessings, Sheila Grace
I am an older MTF in transition. Currently negotiating this time of life with my SO of many years. I am PT and on HRT.

•  

Harryquin

Sometimes I like to come to this forum. Find information To write an article presented
  •  

Donnewany

I think that's all it is. I think it came out very well. If your instructions
  •