News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newgirl Dani

Quote from: Jessie Ann on April 13, 2016, 11:16:04 AM
I've been feeling fabulous lately. Hopefully my appearance has been matching my feelings......

Hi Jessie Anne, while both pics reflects beauty, style, and happiness, I very much like this second pic.  This shows a natural happy look, 'very' nice pic.   Dani   And I am so limited in time these days, after scrolling through for a time, well....ya allllllllll look good, just cannot have the time to tell everyone.
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Galyo on March 20, 2016, 11:56:16 AM
Here's me at a friend's place yesterday, just before going into town, trying to rock the goth-chick look:

I enhanced the brightness and contrast a little in PhotoShop for your viewing pleasure, because well... Cellphone camera's. XD Also, blue nail-polish!

I'm wearing a ton of make-up in this picture, even though you probably can't see it that well. I still think I have a horrible long guy-face. >_<
The only thing I can see in this picture is a guy still, which is incredibly annoying to me.

I'm not gonna lie: I've been having thoughts of self-mutilation a lot since last week, so I was really glad to get some distraction yesterday. I hope to talk to a psychologist next week. My friend also expressed concerns about my mental health.
Looking great,  I really like your hair color. Is it brown with a bit of red in it?
  •  

Chrissy1979

Quote from: Moomin on April 10, 2016, 07:31:09 AM
Wow Ange you look amaze!

Not posted In a while, but I had my haircut and felt fab! X

Cool nose ring :)
  •  

kelseygal

Took a selfie, first time I've really been able to pull hair back into a ponytail (hiding the awkward in-between stage mullet looks much better). Felt fabulous to me. It has some filter off photobucket... I'm not #nofilter worthy yet. Excuse eyebrows, been male mode pretty much 24/7 the last month and sort of neglected things...

And one more. It's weird, something has changed over the past month but I can't put my finger on it... At any rate, it is nice to not feel like I need to put an insane amount of makeup on to stand my own reflection ha!

I feel like there is a long ways to go, but I'm hanging in there for the ride - Doc ok'ed an increase on the drugs, so that will help I'm sure :)

*edit* I went back to photobucket to shrink photos so they aren't obnoxiously huge, but photobucket is unresponsive (not abnormal, but no less annoying). I'll try to reduce again l8r.
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

PrincessPatience

•  

Galyo

Quote from: Chrissy1979 on April 14, 2016, 03:34:25 AM
Looking great,  I really like your hair color. Is it brown with a bit of red in it?

Haha, yeah sort of... My natural hair-colour is dark brown, but I dyed it red a while ago. It's hard to make it look permanent red, but I still think it looks better than just my natural hair-colour. :)

Thanks a lot!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: PrincessPatience on April 15, 2016, 02:44:27 AM

Officially 1.5 years on hrt.  :P

Alot of Beautiful girls on this thread,
But OH! MYYY! GOD!, patience, you look amazing! :O
Really elegant, everything, your lips ar just waow!!
Im real jealous! >_<

•  

stephaniec

•  

galaxy

•  

ClaudiaLove

You look amazing , Galaxy . Why do you say you are not beautiful ?

•  

Rachael

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

SofiN

Galaxy, you are way too hard on yourself! You look completely cis to me I wouldn't be able to tell if I saw you on the street! Look absolutely stunning o:

I wish I could pass that well xD
  •  

Mallory

Quote from: Ashey on April 14, 2016, 07:21:44 PM
:icon_wink:

Gorgeous as always, Ashey. :)

Think I reached that point of "idgaf anymore". 

Before run:

After run:
Carpe diem.

•  

Rachael

In the car right before going into a dr's appointment. Was feeling good.

In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

Devlyn

I just changed this static safe area into a fabulous static safe area!  ;D

•  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----