Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JustASeq

So I dyed my hair again last night, this time adding dark brown. I think it looks awesome :)

Anyways, this is a picture at my desk at work. Somehow the picture got backwards and I am too lazy to make it not..

My desk is a bit of a mess...

Here's the planning picture I drew before dying and pictures from right after blow drying it without makeup no though :(

-Seq
  •  

April_TO

Nothing ventured nothing gained
  •  

Rainbow Dash

Dang! Everyone here is looking amazing! I sure feel like I brought a knife to a gunfight here, lol. This must be where the supermodels hang out. :P

I can't dress as nicely as I want to because of my training. It's not a good idea to wear a skirt or dress while getting into a truck.
"Maybe I really joined with them to keep the loneliness at bay.
Yet in the end, you couldn't make it go away. Others could rely on you, but you couldn't rely on them."

"She's a little scared to get close to anyone because everyone who said, "I'll always be here for you," left."
  •  

misty2

Me performing stand up comedy last night:

Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

V M

You look great Misty/Danielle  :icon_chick:  and judging from your expression I am assuming that the show went quite well  8)

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Brenda E

Quote from: misty2 on December 20, 2014, 04:48:04 AM

This is quite simply one of the nicest pictures I've seen on this site.  A happy woman having a good time.

Thanks for posting these - you're quite the role model for us older girls who (and perhaps I speak for myself) find the pictures of the beautiful young girls bittersweet; they're cute too, but remind me of how I was born twenty years too early.
  •  

Wynternight

Quote from: Julia (Apple-Whatever) on December 17, 2014, 01:27:10 PM
Planning to wear this to the company lunch:

I still need to find a cardigan and black stockings for it.

You look lovely.
Stooping down, dipping my wings, I came into the darkly-splendid abodes. There, in that formless abyss was I made a partaker of the Mysteries Averse. LIBER CORDIS CINCTI SERPENTE-11;4

HRT- 31 August, 2014
FT - 7 Sep, 2016
VFS- 19 October, 2016
FFS/BA - 28 Feb, 2018
SRS - 31 Oct 2018
  •  

April Lee

I have a clubbing outfit I want to post, but the skirt is pretty short. Is it OK if nothing shows?
  •  

misty2

Quote from: Brenda E on December 20, 2014, 05:58:18 AM
This is quite simply one of the nicest pictures I've seen on this site.  A happy woman having a good time.

Thanks for posting these - you're quite the role model for us older girls who (and perhaps I speak for myself) find the pictures of the beautiful young girls bittersweet; they're cute too, but remind me of how I was born twenty years too early.

Brenda,

You are so affirming. Your comments always make me smile and lift my mood.

Quote from: V M on December 20, 2014, 05:27:22 AM
You look great Misty/Danielle  :icon_chick:  and judging from your expression I am assuming that the show went quite well  8)
Hugs

VM,

It did go well. I am petrified when I get up there, but that is why I do it. It is my extreme sport. I should wear a GoPro camera and helmet :)

I will post a link to a video eventually. It will really be an ear opener, I think. My voice is still tainted with testosterone. Interestingly, I enjoy wearing makeup. I have my hair colored. But I won't alter my voice.  So there is a dichotomy. I wish my voice were more feminine.

Many of my jokes reflect on my journey. 

Regarding voice, I feel like people can always tell when a voice sounds strained or altered. (The exception is some Voice Feminization surgery.) That seems amazing.

I am still, really, in the very early stages of being full time. So I have much to learn. 

Kind Regards Danielle
  •  

rosinstraya

Quote from: misty2 on December 21, 2014, 11:01:06 AM
Brenda,

You are so affirming. Your comments always make me smile and lift my mood.

VM,

It did go well. I am petrified when I get up there, but that is why I do it. It is my extreme sport. I should wear a GoPro camera and helmet :)

I will post a link to a video eventually. It will really be an ear opener, I think. My voice is still tainted with testosterone. Interestingly, I enjoy wearing makeup. I have my hair colored. But I won't alter my voice.  So there is a dichotomy. I wish my voice were more feminine.

Many of my jokes reflect on my journey. 

Regarding voice, I feel like people can always tell when a voice sounds strained or altered. (The exception is some Voice Feminization surgery.) That seems amazing.

I am still, really, in the very early stages of being full time. So I have much to learn. 

Kind Regards Danielle

Just echoing Brenda's words - really strong and positive photos, particularly the stand up! I quite fancy the idea of stand up.....hmmmmm, we'll see.

Looking forward to the video....!  :)
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on December 15, 2014, 12:45:35 PM
Aww thanks girls!  But you are all fabulisious.  You inspire me soooo much.  Whish I had more time to hang around the forums and get to know some of you personally.  I'm so looking forward to the road ahead...
:icon_love: Rachael, Kira357, Amber Roskamp, BunnyBee, Missymay :icon_love:
Here's just another something I took of me:

You seem to have very long and lovely legs. I love the background of the photo.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: antonia on December 11, 2014, 10:55:16 PM
Sorry for the very very cropped picture but I don't want to out anyone so limited it to just me :)

Gala dinner last Saturday with friends :D

Red dress is a little bit tricky to wear, but you seem to digest it very well.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Annabolton on December 07, 2014, 08:38:33 PM
a few recent pics

You look very natural. Yes. Your smile is a kind of femme fatale.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

misty2

Anna Bolton, You are stunning. From your luxurious hair to your tapered chin. With a gorgeous smile along the way.

I have posted a video of my stand-comedy performance two nights ago in Southern Florida. Keep in mind the average age in Collier County is 68. Yes, 68. So at 51 years old - I am young. The crowd had a few young people but, when I looked at the crowd, the average age of the crowd was pretty close to the average age of the area. 

So, my point, this is a very conservative part of, not just the USA but also, Florida. I did alter my routine a little because of that... I can be much darker. But, I think we have to admit, the reception I receive is warm.

I appreciate candid feedback. I know that my voice is masculine and I am trying to decide how (or if) to address it. Also, I know some of my movements are still very strong. But, I think those never give me away anymore. When I get clocked - it is my voice . I have a worn a tank dress about 2 previous times in my life. Wearing this on stage was to directly address my insecurity with my shoulders and arms. (As if just being on stage is not scary enough... it is.)

Next, I want to write again. There are pockets of the world that are ready to accept women that were mistakenly categorized men at birth... as attractive interesting human beings. We do not have hide like we did 20 (or even 10 years ago.)

Finally, about the comedy itself. I wrote it, of course. If anyone one finds it offensive to transgender people please lets have a discussion. In addition to making people laugh, my goal is to help others see us more like the wonderful, fun people, we are (and... if you have any comic fodder, or tips, please share!)

Lastly, yes, a guy was hitting on me before the show. And yes, in those situations I do reveal that I am transgender. His eyes got big, he took a long pause, he took a deep breath and he kept taking to me. He was very polite. And no, he did not whisper to himself like I said in the last joke! I had that joke written two weeks ago!

Here is the link:

If you think it is worth sharing, feel free to share it. I hid for nearly 50 years. That time is over.

Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

K Style Addiction

Quote from: JustASeq on December 19, 2014, 10:42:29 PM
So I dyed my hair again last night, this time adding dark brown. I think it looks awesome :)

Anyways, this is a picture at my desk at work. Somehow the picture got backwards and I am too lazy to make it not..

My desk is a bit of a mess...

Here's the planning picture I drew before dying and pictures from right after blow drying it without makeup no though :(

Looking good, nice pictures and your hair is to die for (in the good way of course :)).
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, I like watchin' the puddles gather rain.

Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Danielle Emmalee on December 11, 2014, 11:40:11 AM
Merry Christmas

We do not celebrate Christmas (except some Christians), but anyway Merry X-mas.
White and red. Nice.
I prefer white + black.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

JustASeq

Quote from: Donna Troy on December 22, 2014, 01:01:33 PM
Looking good, nice pictures and your hair is to die for (in the good way of course :)).

Thanks, I think your hair looks pretty great in the pics you have posted here too.
-Seq
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on December 15, 2014, 02:54:04 AM
Hi everyone.  Been a while since I've posted anything here.  Anyhoooo, here's a picture I took yesterday.  And in 3 months I'm starting hormones!!!

From your photo, I suddenly realized that a long skirt also can look sexy. Most of my skirts are mini.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •