Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misty2

It is hard to keep up with all the fabulous posts! Here is my contribution from last night's performance at the Old Naples Comedy Club:

Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

misty2

Quote from: tuuliu on January 16, 2015, 02:13:50 PM
First time out with makeup on and dressed up in proper daylight yesterday. Big day  :)

Hi Tuuliu, I just want to write: Congratulation! Your first day out and you look amazing! Love the scarf and jealous of your hair. I remember my first day out - less than two years ago. I was petrified. Petrified. You are so brave. Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: Hikari on January 12, 2015, 02:46:54 PM
Confirming, Freckles are amazing :)

Edit: To give this post some more content, here is me looking really drunk, but feeling pretty fabulous :)

BTW: I was only two of those in when I took that pic, that is all it takes lol

Whoa... that is a nice pic.

BTW, your hair seems to grow really fast.
  •  

antonia

Awesome, totally fabulous!

First time out with makeup on and dressed up in proper daylight yesterday. Big day  :)

•  

tuuliu

Thanks Danielle, you know you totally reminded me of Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter on those photos ;)

thx Antonia :-*

Kiera85

Amazing!
How did your first day feel?
  •  

tuuliu

Confident, different, scary at times when I thought about what I was doing. :) Men sure gave me more looks than before... I think two women clocked me when I was having lunch, but they were smiling friendly so I sort of figured it was ok. I've had a couple of good experiences in night clubs so that helped.

GorJess

26 months, with the magic of hormones alone, age 22.

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

misty2

Quote from: tuuliu on January 16, 2015, 03:05:52 PM
Thanks Danielle, you know you totally reminded me of Jennifer Carpenter from Dexter on those photos ;)

thx Antonia :-*

ahhh, (blushing) thank you.

After my show last night... Three Tequila cosmopolitan's to the wind...

Photo shoot after the show...

•  

Alaia

At the Sketch Cabaret in SLC last night. Had a blast with friends and felt so beautiful being all glammed up ^_^

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

misty2

It is so much fun. I keep wondering if it is gong to wear off? Seem like not. You really fit the "fabulous" part of this thread.

Quote from: Alaia on January 17, 2015, 02:13:46 PM
At the Sketch Cabaret in SLC last night. Had a blast with friends and felt so beautiful being all glammed up ^_^

•  

V M

Looks like you had a blast!!!  :icon_chick:  Absolutely fabulous
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Damara

After I got back from a night out with a friend, who had my ears pierced. Feeling silly and fabulous! Even tho some guys stared at me and freaked me out.  :o
  •  

BunnyBee

You're from SLC?  Rad! :)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

its been a long time since i posted a picture, well last night i went to the transgender support group and i feel like im almost passable, now if i can just get my voice and mannerisms dealt with i would have a chance

•  

Brenda E

•  

amber roskamp

this thread is starting to get too fabulous! you ladies look stunning!!!! :D
  •  

Just Ole Me

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on January 18, 2015, 12:08:21 AM
its been a long time since i posted a picture, well last night i went to the transgender support group and i feel like im almost passable, now if i can just get my voice and mannerisms dealt with i would have a chance

You are looking great!
Just trying to find comfort in this "shell" that doesn't fit.  But I am "remodeling" the shell finally!
  •