News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaia

Quote from: BunnyBee on January 26, 2015, 11:04:03 PM
I love seeing all of you in this thread!

So, here I am looking sad and jowly.

And here I am just looking sad lol.

Not great pictures, but idc!

Wow BunnyBee! You look amazingly cis. You are beautiful, need to have more fun in your pictures though :P ;)

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

V M

Quote from: BunnyBee on January 27, 2015, 08:15:31 AM

I know, what am I so sad about anyway?  It's just winter I think.  SADD disease hits me pretty hard :(.

Know what you mean, seasonal affective disorder (SAD) hits me pretty hard too and I can get into quite a funk - I'll usually try to use that time to work on various projects that have been on my mind, helps distract me from the dreary and dismal that comes with winter - Thinking about getting a camera to mess about with, maybe start painting again then see if I can figure out how to combine various things into a funky music vid

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

CrissyMarie

So my mom is helping me with a new look, more lady like as she puts it.  Compared to how I've been presenting for the last 11 months, this is quite different.  So I'll let you all be the judge.  Hopefully I don't look like a troll.

"I don't always sit like a lady..but when I do" - I sit like a boss!
  •  

BunnyBee

Compared to ur avatar I think you look pretty either way :).
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: BunnyBee on January 26, 2015, 11:04:03 PM
I love seeing all of you in this thread!

So, here I am looking sad and jowly.

And here I am just looking sad lol.

Not great pictures, but idc!
looking great
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: V M on January 27, 2015, 05:27:57 PM
Know what you mean, seasonal affective disorder (SAD) hits me pretty hard too and I can get into quite a funk - I'll usually try to use that time to work on various projects that have been on my mind, helps distract me from the dreary and dismal that comes with winter - Thinking about getting a camera to mess about with, maybe start painting again then see if I can figure out how to combine various things into a funky music vid

Hugs

Oh I missed this earlier... That sounds really cool, V!  Would like to see!

Quote from: stephaniec on January 27, 2015, 09:00:26 PM
looking great

Ty :)
  •  

sonson

Quote from: CrissyMarie on January 27, 2015, 07:44:31 PM
So my mom is helping me with a new look, more lady like as she puts it.  Compared to how I've been presenting for the last 11 months, this is quite different.  So I'll let you all be the judge.  Hopefully I don't look like a troll.
you look beautiful!

everyone in this thread is stunning  :)
  •  

ImagineKate

I like this look. It is classy.
  •  

rosinstraya

Very ladylike indeed!  :)
[table][tr][td]

[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
  •  

svaso

I feel I made so much progress since FFS in November.  At 43yrs old, I feel like I have a fresh start.

Stacy~
Stacy
  •  

svaso

You look beautiful!!  Love the sweater!
Stacy
  •  

misty2

Quote from: svaso on January 28, 2015, 12:48:57 PM
I feel I made so much progress since FFS in November.  At 43yrs old, I feel like I have a fresh start.

Stacy~

You are 43? Love it! You look great. Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

svaso

Thanks Misty!  I just turned 43 yesterday.

Stacy~
Stacy
  •  

TDawesome

Quote from: svaso on January 28, 2015, 01:53:27 PM
Thanks Misty!  I just turned 43 yesterday.

Stacy~

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!

I would've never guessed 43. Going off of those two pictures, I would've thought you were mid to late 20s.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: svaso on January 28, 2015, 12:48:57 PM

Stacy~

Congrats.
You look lovely!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

misty2

I had been feeling very unattractive recently, for this whole week really. (I know any day I can get out bed, stretch and put on my own lipstick should be a good one.) Self-image is a strange thing.

Then, yesterday, I went to Sephora to buy a hairbrush and I left with a hairbrush and a mini-makeover. After that, I was in such a good mood.  So I went grocery shopping and then text-ed three of my friends and went out and had pizza and tequila cosmopolitans.  I did not get home until 9:30PM (late for us old folks.)

Enrique made my lips look so juicy I thought they were going to slide off my face. "Enrique, I just want to take you home and hang you in my closet so you can help me tomorrow!" I said, not realizing my the double-entendre mistake until it had left my mouth...

"Girl,  I love you. You are such a fish! But, I will never go back in the closet! You can call me anytime for help."

Not the same. But Enrique was very funny, effusive, and totally lifted my spirits.

Danielle
  •  

antonia

You look great, I love that dress and it looks so good on you!

Quote from: misty2 on January 30, 2015, 10:56:34 AM
I had been feeling very unattractive recently, for this whole week really. (I know any day I can get out bed, stretch and put on my own lipstick should be a good one.) Self-image is a strange thing.

Then, yesterday, I went to Sephora to buy a hairbrush and I left with a hairbrush and a mini-makeover. After that, I was in such a good mood.  So I went grocery shopping and then text-ed three of my friends and went out and had pizza and tequila cosmopolitans.  I did not get home until 9:30PM (late for us old folks.)

Enrique made my lips look so juicy I thought they were going to slide off my face. "Enrique, I just want to take you home and hang you in my closet so you can help me tomorrow!" I said, not realizing my the double-entendre mistake until it had left my mouth...

"Girl,  I love you. You are such a fish! But, I will never go back in the closet! You can call me anytime for help."

Not the same. But Enrique was very funny, effusive, and totally lifted my spirits.

Danielle
  •  

missymay

You look amazing, Danielle. And I love that dress!
  •