News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misty2

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on February 01, 2015, 11:35:20 PM
i went out to meet friends on friday and took 109 photos when i got home, i found one that i like lol, im turning into a selfie addict

ps zeldaheartlove, i wish i had delicate hands like you, your so cute

You look great. Nice chin, beautiful eyes, great hairline. And you are ahead of me as I considered myself photogenic when it only took my 4 or 5 ...thousand...  photos to find one that might look that good! Kind Regards, Danielle
  •  

misty2

Quote from: ZeldaHeartLove on February 01, 2015, 07:01:19 PM
Misty, you are beautiful. You look like quite a diva!

Svaso, for being a 43 year old transwoman, cisgendered woman, or Martian you are something to behold. Amazing!

Carmen you are so cute and graceful.

Hikari, you remind me of willow from Buffy the vampire slayer. You're adorable.

This is me with my fiancée!

Hmmm... diva... maybe I will decide to work on that hella swagger today.

You are beautiful. Thank you for your kind words and kind regards to you, Danielle
  •  

Rotika

Quote from: Pebblez on February 02, 2015, 01:46:40 AM
Holy crap. I am at loss of words. So pretty, beautiful, much more lol. Didn't understand the whole have crush on a forum member thread until now. Dang I hope I don't sound like a creep or nothing :x
I second that lol!
  •  

Snöfrost

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

misty2

•  

stephaniec

•  

amber roskamp

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

wow thanks for all the positive replies ladies, i feel so overwhelmed by the support, i am thinking i will be going full time before i was planning on doing so

snofrost congrats on such an immense step in your life, i hope you are feeling well, then again i know what pain killers feel like and im sure your just smiling from ear to ear

•  

stephaniec

•  

Christine Eryn

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on February 01, 2015, 11:35:20 PM
i went out to meet friends on friday and took 109 photos when i got home, i found one that i like lol, im turning into a selfie addict

ps zeldaheartlove, i wish i had delicate hands like you, your so cute

I think I could stare into your eyes all day!  :icon_bunch:  Your great style reminds me I need to check my own fashion sense and start preparing to dress more femme.
"There was a sculptor, and he found this stone, a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue. And the sculptor said he hadn't created anything, the statue was always there, he just cleared away the small peices." Rambo III
  •  

jessical

I just got back from my hair stylist.  It was the first time I was out there, and it was a very positive experience :)

•  

JustASeq

Quote from: jessical on February 06, 2015, 01:16:56 AM
I just got back from my hair stylist.  It was the first time I was out there, and it was a very positive experience :)

Looks great!!! I swear you have the best lipstick choices....
-Seq
  •  

JustASeq

Hear No Evil                                                                          See No Evil                                                                          Speak No Evil
-Seq
  •  

Jade_404

<------  I think my avatar photo looks fabulous  ;D

Maybe not, I dunno, hard to judge oneself. But, I figure I could ask here, does it make a good avatar?  :-*

No HRT yet, I was too complex for the last therapists and she referred me to another. I think it was because I was not distressed. I was like "cool yeah, what ever, ima girl I guess... always was anyway..."  ::)

I need a good doctor to check out whats going on with me soon, since I am feminizing without HRT, but feel sick a lot. Lymes disease must be playing havoc with my endocrine system. :(

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Jessie Ann

Jade -

You look just like a girl I went to high school with and yes you look fabulous.

•  

MissC

Feeling good today. For those who saw my post without makeup in the "Do I pass" thread, this is what I look like with some mascara and my brows filled in.
  •  

jessical

Quote from: JustASeq on February 06, 2015, 04:37:40 PM
Looks great!!! I swear you have the best lipstick choices....

Thanks JustASeq!  I like it too ;)  I believe we live in the same city.  If you ever see me around please say hello.
  •