Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The official "You look fabulous, darling!" 6.0

Started by V M, December 07, 2014, 08:19:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissC

Looking good Justaseq! I love the nail polish and really dig the nose ring!
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: MissC on February 06, 2015, 11:47:05 PM
Feeling good today. For those who saw my post without makeup in the "Do I pass" thread, this is what I look like with some mascara and my brows filled in.

MissC I saw it.  I see this.  And in both you are rocking it girl!!  Some day soon I hope to be able to make a couple of changes so that I can look so good. 

*hugs girl*
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: JustASeq on February 06, 2015, 04:48:03 PM

Hear No Evil                                                                          See No Evil                                                                          Speak No Evil

Love it!!
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: jessical on February 06, 2015, 01:16:56 AM
I just got back from my hair stylist.  It was the first time I was out there, and it was a very positive experience :)

OMG I am so excited for you and so glad that it worked out.  I can't wait until I can get to that place in my journey.  I have only had my hair cut by someone other than myself like 3 times in the last 28 years.  Growing up I had 2 aunts who had a beauty parlor and I always had my hair done there.  I had them do perms for me for years.  I miss the smell and the sounds of the ladies talking.

Your lip color really does rock it!
  •  

noleen111

Quote from: JustASeq on February 06, 2015, 04:48:03 PM

Hear No Evil                                                                          See No Evil                                                                          Speak No Evil

brilliant.. and i love the nose ring... I wear a small stud in my nose.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Angela suarez

•  

amber roskamp

Quote from: Angela suarez on February 07, 2015, 09:51:51 AM
How can I upload a picture

you have to have a copied image from like ur facebook or an image hosting website. You have to click the icon underneath the bold icon it says "insert image" when you scroll over it.

when you do that this will show up (img)(/img) except with [] in stead of these () and you will put a link to your picture in the middle

here is what I would kinda look like. [img)your link(/img]. again I switched the middle two of these [] to () these so you could actually see what it looks like
  •  

amber roskamp

its been awhile since I posted a pic so heres one

only a month and a half on e.
  •  

Jessie Ann

•  

Jade_404

Quote from: Jessie Ann on February 06, 2015, 07:15:21 PM
Jade -

You look just like a girl I went to high school with and yes you look fabulous.

@Jessie Ann - If you are saying that I could pass for a high school girl, well thats AWESOME! since I am 40 years old. lol  :P thank you for making me feel great, also you are looking great yourself!

@Amber - Looking good for a shot time on HRT, I can see it in your cheeks for sure.

@MissC - Don't take it wrong but to me you look just perfect without the make up in the "do i pass" thread.  ;D

@justaseq - Your skin looks great, is is just HRT or are you using something (lotion?, makeup?)  :)

-Jade
:-*
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

ana1111

I think I finally pass... like "legit pass" maybe? brutal honesty would be great cause I don't wanna be delusional...
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Annabolton on February 07, 2015, 04:24:04 PM
I think I finally pass... like "legit pass" maybe? brutal honesty would be great cause I don't wanna be delusional...
Judging by these pictures, yes... scratch that, make that an ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY YES!

Honestly wouldn't consider you as anything but cis if I ran into you at the book store or a coffee shop--and I wouldn't even think twice about it.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: amber roskamp on February 07, 2015, 11:53:44 AM
its been awhile since I posted a pic so heres one

only a month and a half on e.
Wow, only a month and a half of HRT? I think you look great and will probably turn out fantastic once HRT is done with you.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Jade_404

WOW stunning. I love love love your hair  ;D

-Jade
I've been afraid of changing, cuz I built my life around you.
but time makes you bolder, children get older , I'm getting older too.
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: MissC on February 06, 2015, 11:47:05 PM
Feeling good today. For those who saw my post without makeup in the "Do I pass" thread, this is what I look like with some mascara and my brows filled in.

MissC you are very beautiful with and without the makeup. I give you a multi-pass :P :D

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: jessical on February 06, 2015, 01:16:56 AM
I just got back from my hair stylist.  It was the first time I was out there, and it was a very positive experience :)

I love the color, it looks great on you! Thinking about having mine done too before going FT at work on the 17th.

― Rumi
  •  

missymay

You definitely "legit Pass". 
  •  

amber roskamp

hun you have been a 100% pass since I have seen you. You have gotten prettier and prettier though
  •  

Jessie Ann

Quote from: Jade_404 on February 07, 2015, 04:41:26 PM
WOW stunning. I love love love your hair  ;D

-Jade

I agree with Jade - Stunning is an understatement.  Do not pass go - go directly to the way too beautiful jail....
  •  

Lyric

Girl, you passed "pass" and went straight to way hot. When I clicked this page the first thing I thought was "what is she doing here?".
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •